Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | wip thread
Hello! Please don't post here quite yet, as this thread is a work in progress - thank you! [right][img]http://i.imgur.com/lc6v988.png[/img][/right] [center][size=1]Banner by @Gallant[/size][/center] [center][b]---*--- Post Directory:[/b] [size=2]Post 1 --- Welcome; About Post 2 --- Dragon of the Week Post 3 --- Stories of the Exalted[/size] [b]---*--- ---Welcome[/b] [size=2]Hello, everyone! I'd like to welcome you all to [i]In My Heart: The Exalted[/i]. I had the idea for this thread several days ago while training up a dragon to be exalted. I was looking at him and thinking about how I almost wished that I could keep him, despite the fact that dominance was at stake. I had just decided to exalt no matter what when a thought came to me - [i]why not have a way to remember him?[/i] I'm sure that we've all gone through it. We look at a dragon we plan to exalt, we think about how much we actually like it, and then try to remind ourselves that hey, it's an honor for the dragons to go serve the deities of their flights. Maybe it doesn't always work, and you end up feeling bad for the dragon as you exalt it. This thread is pretty much designed for everyone who feels that way - not that you [i]have[/i] to feel that way to be a part of this! If you miss a dragon you've exalted, or feel bad about exalting someone new, then you're welcome to come here and talk about it. Feel free to share pictures, stories, and more! Everyone is welcome, so please come right in. [/size] [b]---*--- ---About[/b] [size=2]This thread was made specifically for the purpose of sharing stories of exalted dragons, etc. It's meant to be a friendly place for everyone to come to! Please follow these rules: --All Flight Rising rules! --Do NOT, ever, post an intentionally hurtful comment. --These rules may be updated sometimes; please read them again if you hear that they have been![/size][/center]
Hello! Please don't post here quite yet, as this thread is a work in progress - thank you!
lc6v988.png
Banner by @Gallant
---*---

Post Directory:

Post 1 --- Welcome; About
Post 2 --- Dragon of the Week
Post 3 --- Stories of the Exalted

---*---

---Welcome

Hello, everyone! I'd like to welcome you all to In My Heart: The Exalted. I had the idea for this thread several days ago while training up a dragon to be exalted. I was looking at him and thinking about how I almost wished that I could keep him, despite the fact that dominance was at stake. I had just decided to exalt no matter what when a thought came to me - why not have a way to remember him?

I'm sure that we've all gone through it. We look at a dragon we plan to exalt, we think about how much we actually like it, and then try to remind ourselves that hey, it's an honor for the dragons to go serve the deities of their flights. Maybe it doesn't always work, and you end up feeling bad for the dragon as you exalt it.

This thread is pretty much designed for everyone who feels that way - not that you have to feel that way to be a part of this! If you miss a dragon you've exalted, or feel bad about exalting someone new, then you're welcome to come here and talk about it. Feel free to share pictures, stories, and more! Everyone is welcome, so please come right in.

---*---

---About

This thread was made specifically for the purpose of sharing stories of exalted dragons, etc. It's meant to be a friendly place for everyone to come to! Please follow these rules:
--All Flight Rising rules!
--Do NOT, ever, post an intentionally hurtful comment.
--These rules may be updated sometimes; please read them again if you hear that they have been!
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
---*---

---Dragon of the Week

This is a post for displaying the 'dragon of the week'. One dragon will be chosen out of all dragons posted on the thread in the last week, and it will be put here.

---*---
---*---

---Dragon of the Week

This is a post for displaying the 'dragon of the week'. One dragon will be chosen out of all dragons posted on the thread in the last week, and it will be put here.

---*---
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
---*---

---Stories of the Exalted

Do you have a short story about your exalted dragon? Feel free to share it here! If you'd like to see it featured here, please fill out the form at the bottom of this post - I look forward to seeing it! Please make sure that any story you want posted here is no longer than 2,500 words.

Story Here

---*---

Story Here

---*---

To submit a story to be featured in this post, please just fill out this form. (:
Screenname:
Story's Title:
Story:

---*---

---Support In My Heart: The Exalted
If you'd like to help more people find In My Heart: The Exalted, there's a very simple way to do it! You can put this button made by Gallant, who also made the banner, in your signature.

-button will go here-

---*---
---*---

---Stories of the Exalted

Do you have a short story about your exalted dragon? Feel free to share it here! If you'd like to see it featured here, please fill out the form at the bottom of this post - I look forward to seeing it! Please make sure that any story you want posted here is no longer than 2,500 words.

Story Here

---*---

Story Here

---*---

To submit a story to be featured in this post, please just fill out this form. (:
Screenname:
Story's Title:
Story:

---*---

---Support In My Heart: The Exalted
If you'd like to help more people find In My Heart: The Exalted, there's a very simple way to do it! You can put this button made by Gallant, who also made the banner, in your signature.

-button will go here-

---*---
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
Save
Save
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png