Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Windsongs - Skysongs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Paintminion

Haha! I'm working on a few art things in-between my schoolwork too! (Which will be the dividers for each flight, and the small banner for our hatchery (Affiliates sized, 50X50 for signaures as well as the hatchery link!)

Those are easier to do than full illustrations right now :0 TWO-ISH MORE WEEKS AND I AM FREE!
@Paintminion

Haha! I'm working on a few art things in-between my schoolwork too! (Which will be the dividers for each flight, and the small banner for our hatchery (Affiliates sized, 50X50 for signaures as well as the hatchery link!)

Those are easier to do than full illustrations right now :0 TWO-ISH MORE WEEKS AND I AM FREE!
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
@Ookamiotoko

Awesome! Once you are free you won;t know what to do with yourself, lol.

Thank you for the hard work. What's the next dragon I owe you?
@Ookamiotoko

Awesome! Once you are free you won;t know what to do with yourself, lol.

Thank you for the hard work. What's the next dragon I owe you?
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Paintminion

Lemmie see what's hatched haha!

She looks good! A female nocturne yaay :D

And when the "Ready To Rumble" Earthshaker pair gets a male snapper, could you notify me? I'd love one!
@Paintminion

Lemmie see what's hatched haha!

She looks good! A female nocturne yaay :D

And when the "Ready To Rumble" Earthshaker pair gets a male snapper, could you notify me? I'd love one!
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
@Ookamiotoko

As soon as hubby gets home we will take your Shadowbinder off the AH and send it on its way :-)

Ready to Rumble, male snapper, got it.
@Ookamiotoko

As soon as hubby gets home we will take your Shadowbinder off the AH and send it on its way :-)

Ready to Rumble, male snapper, got it.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
No pings, y'all are busy enuff! Thanks for reminding me! I FINALLY got some Coatl Windsongs to register, and am so close to a WC or two... [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21859864][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/218599/21859864.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20780410][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/207805/20780410.png[/img][/url][/center] ...but now they all need Petal & Glimmer, this is getting expensive! I also listed a couple of Butterfly spirals for sale - one Glimmer, one Circuit. Is the spreadsheet just for Wind Flight? because I'll give a Windy discount off AH/listed prices.
No pings, y'all are busy enuff!

Thanks for reminding me! I FINALLY got some Coatl Windsongs to register, and am so close to a WC or two...
21859864.png20780410.png

...but now they all need Petal & Glimmer, this is getting expensive!

I also listed a couple of Butterfly spirals for sale - one Glimmer, one Circuit. Is the spreadsheet just for Wind Flight? because I'll give a Windy discount off AH/listed prices.
Woo! I'm working on getting my windsong pair's sold offspring registered, and I'll message the owners with the badges soon.
Woo! I'm working on getting my windsong pair's sold offspring registered, and I'll message the owners with the badges soon.
Bk78Myp.png R5vYPVY.png
@paintminion

Woah, I don't remember signing up for this... BigDaddy (the dragon registered under my name) doesn't actually belong to me; he's on loan from @Ruffian. I don't know how this happened? Strange. Erm, what should be done about that?
@paintminion

Woah, I don't remember signing up for this... BigDaddy (the dragon registered under my name) doesn't actually belong to me; he's on loan from @Ruffian. I don't know how this happened? Strange. Erm, what should be done about that?
fXe8RGd.png fc4zvun.png
mlHpBMC.png

rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
FObX7rS.png
AMuKTn8.pngcandle-smol.png
@sarasnake99

Ah, well I changed it to your name as I went through the list and approved dragons -- so ruffian's name can be put back on there. I would have left it, but didn;t see any motes there that it was ruff's dragon. Sorry about that.
@sarasnake99

Ah, well I changed it to your name as I went through the list and approved dragons -- so ruffian's name can be put back on there. I would have left it, but didn;t see any motes there that it was ruff's dragon. Sorry about that.
@paintminion

Ah, no problem. Thanks for the info. I hope you have a fantastic day.~
@paintminion

Ah, no problem. Thanks for the info. I hope you have a fantastic day.~
fXe8RGd.png fc4zvun.png
mlHpBMC.png

rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
FObX7rS.png
AMuKTn8.pngcandle-smol.png
@Ruffian
@Halfnotewhistle
@Gardenie
@DeathSpecter
@OMGZombehs
@Mopey
@Dragoness
@fangoftofu

Hello Everyone! You recently registered your dragons as Windsongs on our Registry and I wanted to let you know that you are all ready to go and should make sure to have the proper Registry Badge and # added to our dragons! Also know that we are working on Lore templates and all so that those who would like add more fun to their dragon info.

More stuff coming soon!
@Ruffian
@Halfnotewhistle
@Gardenie
@DeathSpecter
@OMGZombehs
@Mopey
@Dragoness
@fangoftofu

Hello Everyone! You recently registered your dragons as Windsongs on our Registry and I wanted to let you know that you are all ready to go and should make sure to have the proper Registry Badge and # added to our dragons! Also know that we are working on Lore templates and all so that those who would like add more fun to their dragon info.

More stuff coming soon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38