Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Windsongs - Skysongs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Zenhugz

I need folks with ideas, with fun stuff we can write up and put here, the artwork is coming from a couple different sources, but not til after the new year. Until then, we can make sure we figure out what the meep looks good, and what needs to be added or can be taken away.

So I am open to anything at this point!
@Zenhugz

I need folks with ideas, with fun stuff we can write up and put here, the artwork is coming from a couple different sources, but not til after the new year. Until then, we can make sure we figure out what the meep looks good, and what needs to be added or can be taken away.

So I am open to anything at this point!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion cool I've been meaning to answer your posts (like say thanks for the DOM info and stuff) and this one but I got lost between RL and in NOTN.... I actually started working on a subspecies that's pretty close (seafoam-goldenrod-seafom) >.> I wanted to get it done before Windfest. I actually love writing but have been so wiped out with the baby I feel as creative as a dishrag.

I've seen other subspecies posts that have companions/food/apparel that the subspecies likes best (their fave must be stinkyfeet). It is kind of cute as it gives it a bit more personality. Or something for someone's derg to rebel against.

Can you put me on the pinglist? Should there be a pinglist for hatchies or is that too hard with various people breeding?

@paintminion cool I've been meaning to answer your posts (like say thanks for the DOM info and stuff) and this one but I got lost between RL and in NOTN.... I actually started working on a subspecies that's pretty close (seafoam-goldenrod-seafom) >.> I wanted to get it done before Windfest. I actually love writing but have been so wiped out with the baby I feel as creative as a dishrag.

I've seen other subspecies posts that have companions/food/apparel that the subspecies likes best (their fave must be stinkyfeet). It is kind of cute as it gives it a bit more personality. Or something for someone's derg to rebel against.

Can you put me on the pinglist? Should there be a pinglist for hatchies or is that too hard with various people breeding?

Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
@Zenhugz

glad you found something fun to do around FR!

Cute is all good, I am just looking for other people to help out and come up with stuff, and add to the lore and all...as you know, I am hop deep in the Dom COuncil and the way things are going, I am stuck there.

But as you said, our Deity Dragons deserve better, I just have to dig up some folks that agree and have the time and skillz to make this a blow-yer-hair-back presentation and subspecies. It just seems like no one cares that our Deity dragon subspecies is flailing here. Makes me sad.

So if you come up with something cute and cool, give me all the info, coded or not, and I will plug away as I can.

Even now, I have to step back in and work on Dom stuff because there just is no one else to do that as people have issues and leave the game or step back from council. I have been trying to step back so I could focus here more since last October. Just when I thought it might happen and others have it covered, nope, it all goes back to me again. But I really want Windsongs finished and looking good before MIstral Jam.

TO that, the artwork might be coming soon....I hope.

nothing more will be done here until after this battle.

@shanhammer

You can go to the Google Doc and add yourself to those lists...I will try and get to these updates later today if the BotFF writing and coding is finally done.
@Zenhugz

glad you found something fun to do around FR!

Cute is all good, I am just looking for other people to help out and come up with stuff, and add to the lore and all...as you know, I am hop deep in the Dom COuncil and the way things are going, I am stuck there.

But as you said, our Deity Dragons deserve better, I just have to dig up some folks that agree and have the time and skillz to make this a blow-yer-hair-back presentation and subspecies. It just seems like no one cares that our Deity dragon subspecies is flailing here. Makes me sad.

So if you come up with something cute and cool, give me all the info, coded or not, and I will plug away as I can.

Even now, I have to step back in and work on Dom stuff because there just is no one else to do that as people have issues and leave the game or step back from council. I have been trying to step back so I could focus here more since last October. Just when I thought it might happen and others have it covered, nope, it all goes back to me again. But I really want Windsongs finished and looking good before MIstral Jam.

TO that, the artwork might be coming soon....I hope.

nothing more will be done here until after this battle.

@shanhammer

You can go to the Google Doc and add yourself to those lists...I will try and get to these updates later today if the BotFF writing and coding is finally done.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion Thanks! I found it and added myself, hopefully correctly.
@paintminion Thanks! I found it and added myself, hopefully correctly.
azimuth_mentors_guild.png
@paintminion The windsong registry doc says it's "in owner's trash" and won't be available soon.
@paintminion The windsong registry doc says it's "in owner's trash" and won't be available soon.
@shanhammer

What!??? Will work on soon, but as it's mistral Jam and I have a lot to do I won;t be able to do more than find out why it thinks it is trash.... it is most certainly not and I did not put it there!

EDIT: Fixed that!
@shanhammer

What!??? Will work on soon, but as it's mistral Jam and I have a lot to do I won;t be able to do more than find out why it thinks it is trash.... it is most certainly not and I did not put it there!

EDIT: Fixed that!
@paintminion I was certain you didn't do so intentionally, and thought you'd want to know it was having an issue. No rush! I know you're very busy. :)
@paintminion I was certain you didn't do so intentionally, and thought you'd want to know it was having an issue. No rush! I know you're very busy. :)
Windsongs Pinglist adn Registered Owners @Paintminion @katbutts @Ruffian @sarasnake99 @laticat @Halfnotewhistle @Zebrafinch @Zenhugz @Shanhammer @Potterhead @Vengrahdiin Letting all of you know that your dragons have been approved in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qmji7MGuHij55VIOqvv6gD-3nSDMamC49VswanlKuoE/edit?usp=sharing]Registry HERE[/url]. AND we have the final Registry Badge for Windsongs from @Ookamiotoko! Please put the new Official Registry Badge on your dragons, and remember to check for the Registry Number of your dragon. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/16018435][img]http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss155/paintminion/__commission___windsong_subspecies_by_winnebagowendigo-d9t8lf8_zpszdoo6m6b.png[/img][/url] [i]Windsong #ENTER REGISTRATION NUMBER HERE[/i][/center] [center][code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/16018435][img]http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss155/paintminion/__commission___windsong_subspecies_by_winnebagowendigo-d9t8lf8_zpszdoo6m6b.png[/img][/url] [i]Windsong #ENTER REGISTRATION NUMBER HERE[/i][/center] [/code][/center] As usual, spread the word and get Windsongs registered! We will have the Skysongs Badge finished soon.
Windsongs Pinglist adn Registered Owners

@Paintminion
@katbutts
@Ruffian
@sarasnake99
@laticat
@Halfnotewhistle
@Zebrafinch
@Zenhugz
@Shanhammer
@Potterhead
@Vengrahdiin

Letting all of you know that your dragons have been approved in the Registry HERE.

AND we have the final Registry Badge for Windsongs from @Ookamiotoko! Please put the new Official Registry Badge on your dragons, and remember to check for the Registry Number of your dragon.
__commission___windsong_subspecies_by_winnebagowendigo-d9t8lf8_zpszdoo6m6b.png
Windsong #ENTER REGISTRATION NUMBER HERE
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/16018435][img]http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss155/paintminion/__commission___windsong_subspecies_by_winnebagowendigo-d9t8lf8_zpszdoo6m6b.png[/img][/url] [i]Windsong #ENTER REGISTRATION NUMBER HERE[/i][/center]

As usual, spread the word and get Windsongs registered! We will have the Skysongs Badge finished soon.

@Paintminion I thought I finished the Skysongs Badge? The one without the ballons right?? :0 Lemmie get that back to ya if I haven't yet, here it is! [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/cb992b8240fa69eac370bd5027fde3b2/tumblr_o5onpmpOur1u9ymyzo1_500.png[/img] Does that ook okay? :0
@Paintminion

I thought I finished the Skysongs Badge? The one without the ballons right?? :0

Lemmie get that back to ya if I haven't yet, here it is!

tumblr_o5onpmpOur1u9ymyzo1_500.png

Does that ook okay? :0
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
@Ookamiotoko

Yep, looks good and you may have sent that too me, but I have not yet opened up Skysong registry - gotta tidy up a few things and make it presentable for more company :-) Thank you for the badge for them though! Will get to this little by little as I have time and need a break from Council chores.
@Ookamiotoko

Yep, looks good and you may have sent that too me, but I have not yet opened up Skysong registry - gotta tidy up a few things and make it presentable for more company :-) Thank you for the badge for them though! Will get to this little by little as I have time and need a break from Council chores.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38