Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Light Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Kitiara I made it a project of mine to work on a Gilded Glory pair which I believe I have all set now, if you can verify. The dragons are named Terazer and Zinariya.
@Kitiara I made it a project of mine to work on a Gilded Glory pair which I believe I have all set now, if you can verify. The dragons are named Terazer and Zinariya.
FVAZD1M.png
@QueenEvaine,

Looks like they do indeed qualify! I'll just give @Halamshiral a ping to make extra sure.
Would you like to be listed as a breeder?
@QueenEvaine,

Looks like they do indeed qualify! I'll just give @Halamshiral a ping to make extra sure.
Would you like to be listed as a breeder?

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara I would greatly appreciate that! ^_^
@Kitiara I would greatly appreciate that! ^_^
FVAZD1M.png
@Kitara @queenevaine seems perfect! I'm glad you found my subspecies worthy of being a breeder for d
@Kitara @queenevaine seems perfect! I'm glad you found my subspecies worthy of being a breeder for d
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@IvyVines

Pinging myself since i'm joining Light tomorrow and wanna submit a species.
@IvyVines

Pinging myself since i'm joining Light tomorrow and wanna submit a species.
ZptOUjO.pngOJbFlFz.pngFI4rElJ.png
@Kitiara I won this dragon from a raffle sometime ago, and it says that it's a Light subspecies in its bio. But unfortunately I don't see it on the library on the front page...? A little help here, please? eue ;;; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15358441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153585/15358441_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kitiara

I won this dragon from a raffle sometime ago, and it says that it's a Light subspecies in its bio.

But unfortunately I don't see it on the library on the front page...? A little help here, please? eue ;;;

15358441_350.png
@Hanelli ,

That dragon is indeed a Light subspecies, and his bio is correct. That particular subspecies is not listed here in the public hub because there is only one breeding pair currently. Our public hub only showcases subspecies that have at least two unrelated breeding pairs so buyers won't be faced with genetic dead ends.
@Hanelli ,

That dragon is indeed a Light subspecies, and his bio is correct. That particular subspecies is not listed here in the public hub because there is only one breeding pair currently. Our public hub only showcases subspecies that have at least two unrelated breeding pairs so buyers won't be faced with genetic dead ends.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
Northern Lights have been added!
Northern Lights have been added!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
bump
bump

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@ScowlerMonkey Hey you should show off your pair now that they're done.

@Kitiara I have a lighting pair of imperial crystal coils, and ScowlerMonkey has an unrelated spiral producing pair in light. We undeadified the gene pool a bit in that regard anyway. I know he has two males for sale right now. If anyone wants imps with light eyes I can ship them over to him when their breeding cycles come up, (or vice versa for the spirals).
@ScowlerMonkey Hey you should show off your pair now that they're done.

@Kitiara I have a lighting pair of imperial crystal coils, and ScowlerMonkey has an unrelated spiral producing pair in light. We undeadified the gene pool a bit in that regard anyway. I know he has two males for sale right now. If anyone wants imps with light eyes I can ship them over to him when their breeding cycles come up, (or vice versa for the spirals).
tumblr_inline_odxc67V91s1t0xi5g_1280.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16