Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Light Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Kitiara

is this still a thing..? or is there a more active Light Sub Hub available to the public..?

thanks in advance!
@Kitiara

is this still a thing..? or is there a more active Light Sub Hub available to the public..?

thanks in advance!
@NocturneAlley,

This is still a thing. Hahaha. We're waiting for the last few articles to be put together and then we will officially open the public hub.
@NocturneAlley,

This is still a thing. Hahaha. We're waiting for the last few articles to be put together and then we will officially open the public hub.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara

okay! Thanks!

I'm running the Flight wide subspecies list so I like to scour all the forms for official listings! Do you mind pinging me when everything is ready to go? :) Thanks!
@Kitiara

okay! Thanks!

I'm running the Flight wide subspecies list so I like to scour all the forms for official listings! Do you mind pinging me when everything is ready to go? :) Thanks!
@NocturneAlley,

I will give you a ping as soon as I have everything all set to go! I'm hoping that will be in the near future. :)
@NocturneAlley,

I will give you a ping as soon as I have everything all set to go! I'm hoping that will be in the near future. :)

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara

thank you!!
@Kitiara

thank you!!
@Khadjin

Can we ask questions about subspecies here as well? or should I wait until this is done being constructed :3

Also would you be accepting more hybrid sub-species further along?
@Khadjin

Can we ask questions about subspecies here as well? or should I wait until this is done being constructed :3

Also would you be accepting more hybrid sub-species further along?
963642c1200d2992d16ce482caa6bcc4.png
@Manchu,

You can certainly ask questions here! Our graphics and articles aren't 100% complete yet, but we can still answer any questions you may have. If your question is more about subspecies concept/design, however, the subspecies discussion thread (which is linked in the OP) is the place to go.

We do accept hybrid subspecies, but only those that are created for commemorative occasions- such as the Science Alliance subspecies Kugelblitz and Crystal Coils. This is because it's difficult to keep track of breeding pairs in the population across flights and we don't want the Library to be overrun with subspecies we can't keep track of.

Was there anything else you had a question about?
@Manchu,

You can certainly ask questions here! Our graphics and articles aren't 100% complete yet, but we can still answer any questions you may have. If your question is more about subspecies concept/design, however, the subspecies discussion thread (which is linked in the OP) is the place to go.

We do accept hybrid subspecies, but only those that are created for commemorative occasions- such as the Science Alliance subspecies Kugelblitz and Crystal Coils. This is because it's difficult to keep track of breeding pairs in the population across flights and we don't want the Library to be overrun with subspecies we can't keep track of.

Was there anything else you had a question about?

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara

Whoop! I thought I made a mistake asking you and not the librarians, sorry! ;w;

I was wondering for the Gilded Glories, If a double gold + ivory derg counted as well?

If not then the question would become will there ever be a subspecies created for xyx, xxy, triple x dergs within that colour range as well? I've seen a bunch of breeders of the light flight with those kind of breeding pairings, and if anything I'd love to help with it! :]
@Kitiara

Whoop! I thought I made a mistake asking you and not the librarians, sorry! ;w;

I was wondering for the Gilded Glories, If a double gold + ivory derg counted as well?

If not then the question would become will there ever be a subspecies created for xyx, xxy, triple x dergs within that colour range as well? I've seen a bunch of breeders of the light flight with those kind of breeding pairings, and if anything I'd love to help with it! :]
963642c1200d2992d16ce482caa6bcc4.png
@Manchu,

Hahaha. Don't worry, I'm a Librarian, too. :)

A Gold/Gold/Ivory dragon would count as a Glory as long as the genes are among those listed as acceptable. If you want to make extra sure, you can ask Halamshiral, the creator of that subspecies.

There are several subspecies that allow for XYY (Collectors and Hewn, for example), Lightgems can be XYX, and Sunbeam Paladins can be XYX, XYY, or XXX. I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that come to mind.
@Manchu,

Hahaha. Don't worry, I'm a Librarian, too. :)

A Gold/Gold/Ivory dragon would count as a Glory as long as the genes are among those listed as acceptable. If you want to make extra sure, you can ask Halamshiral, the creator of that subspecies.

There are several subspecies that allow for XYY (Collectors and Hewn, for example), Lightgems can be XYX, and Sunbeam Paladins can be XYX, XYY, or XXX. I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that come to mind.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Manchu

Additionally, when the original creators are still active on Flight Rising, I think you can also ask them directly about subspecies :) especially if you need more information about Lore, they may know more than the Librarians sometimes (such as if there is anything that could not be indicated in the article entries).
@Manchu

Additionally, when the original creators are still active on Flight Rising, I think you can also ask them directly about subspecies :) especially if you need more information about Lore, they may know more than the Librarians sometimes (such as if there is anything that could not be indicated in the article entries).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16