Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lily's Breeding Project Logs
1 2 3
Hi! I guess I finally remembered what I loved most about FR--dreaming up something and finding ways to breed it out.

Anyways, I figured an actual thread would be the perfect way to track my progress. I love possibility and probability (although the random generator is a total perverse *** sometimes). I need so much more lair space for this craziness.

Usually I'm after a dragon that doesn't exist yet. Occasionally I'm after something mind-boggling hard to get with nothing nearby. Occasionally I just need something for something else. Maybe I'll be trying to breed out a fandom dragon sometime, who knows.

Feel free to laugh at my efforts! ;) This is posted publicly for entertainment purposes after all (and I give each project a general rating so you can get an idea of what I'm taking on). Also, why don't I just gene a couple dragons myself? I might if it's the only option. However, I generally prefer to breed dragons for the fun of it. I love dreaming up concepts and then scrying them out. I also love hatching that exact right combination wether by a wild roll of the dice or careful planning. Also, I'd probably want my treasure or gems to go to accents or art.

Here are links to things that I find useful/affect my decisions:
TRUE COLORS USED
Expanded Color Wheel Preview Colors
Expanded Color Wheel Thread
Colors for EXPANDED Color Wheel
Another Colors Used Chart & Long Version
General FR Wheel
Old Gene Rarity & New Gene Rarity
Eye References & Flight Breakdown
Detailed Element Charts for Coli
Full-scale Familiars Guide

@LilyBound @Pikachu

Current Coli Dragons:
  • Alellis: Light Farming
  • Courtain: Wind Farming
  • Aurorous: Ice Training
  • Moonshadow: Ice Training
  • Damask: Arcane Mage

Planned additions:
  • Rymond: Water Farmer
  • Cortana: Lightning
  • Persephone: Nature (maybe Mage?)
  • Hades: Shadow or Earth?
  • "Ice": Ice Mage (oooor Farmer)
Hi! I guess I finally remembered what I loved most about FR--dreaming up something and finding ways to breed it out.

Anyways, I figured an actual thread would be the perfect way to track my progress. I love possibility and probability (although the random generator is a total perverse *** sometimes). I need so much more lair space for this craziness.

Usually I'm after a dragon that doesn't exist yet. Occasionally I'm after something mind-boggling hard to get with nothing nearby. Occasionally I just need something for something else. Maybe I'll be trying to breed out a fandom dragon sometime, who knows.

Feel free to laugh at my efforts! ;) This is posted publicly for entertainment purposes after all (and I give each project a general rating so you can get an idea of what I'm taking on). Also, why don't I just gene a couple dragons myself? I might if it's the only option. However, I generally prefer to breed dragons for the fun of it. I love dreaming up concepts and then scrying them out. I also love hatching that exact right combination wether by a wild roll of the dice or careful planning. Also, I'd probably want my treasure or gems to go to accents or art.

Here are links to things that I find useful/affect my decisions:
TRUE COLORS USED
Expanded Color Wheel Preview Colors
Expanded Color Wheel Thread
Colors for EXPANDED Color Wheel
Another Colors Used Chart & Long Version
General FR Wheel
Old Gene Rarity & New Gene Rarity
Eye References & Flight Breakdown
Detailed Element Charts for Coli
Full-scale Familiars Guide

@LilyBound @Pikachu

Current Coli Dragons:
  • Alellis: Light Farming
  • Courtain: Wind Farming
  • Aurorous: Ice Training
  • Moonshadow: Ice Training
  • Damask: Arcane Mage

Planned additions:
  • Rymond: Water Farmer
  • Cortana: Lightning
  • Persephone: Nature (maybe Mage?)
  • Hades: Shadow or Earth?
  • "Ice": Ice Mage (oooor Farmer)
0JEQL3a.png
Projects

These are being worked on right now:
  • Rymond:
    -Male Imperial; Fire WATER; Midnight Iri/Navy Shimmer/Gold Circuit;
    -CURRENTLY BREEDING FOR

• Hades:
    -Male Imperial; Shadow; Obsidian Iri/Gold Stripes/Gold Glimmer or Obsidian Crystal/Obsidian Facet/Gold Glimmer;
    -Working on it (aka waiting for some dragons to breed)

• Persephone:
    -Female Imperial; Nature; Probably Maize Iridescent/Maize Shimmer/Spring Glimmer
    -Scrying, [s]awaiting new color wheel for final decision[/s] Searching, prepping, contacting people.

• Cortana:
    -Scrying/May settle for a "pastel goth" of similar colors, preferred element Lightning
    -Female Imperial; Lightning; Obsidian (not hardline) Crystal/Sky Shimmer/Sky Glimmer

• Ice:
    -I need a better name for this
    -A Flight Change Commemoration Breeding Project (***?)
    -Female Spiral; Ice; Charcoal Crystal/Sky Shimmer/Ice Glimmer

Projects

These are being worked on right now:
  • Rymond:
    -Male Imperial; Fire WATER; Midnight Iri/Navy Shimmer/Gold Circuit;
    -CURRENTLY BREEDING FOR

• Hades:
    -Male Imperial; Shadow; Obsidian Iri/Gold Stripes/Gold Glimmer or Obsidian Crystal/Obsidian Facet/Gold Glimmer;
    -Working on it (aka waiting for some dragons to breed)

• Persephone:
    -Female Imperial; Nature; Probably Maize Iridescent/Maize Shimmer/Spring Glimmer
    -Scrying, [s]awaiting new color wheel for final decision[/s] Searching, prepping, contacting people.

• Cortana:
    -Scrying/May settle for a "pastel goth" of similar colors, preferred element Lightning
    -Female Imperial; Lightning; Obsidian (not hardline) Crystal/Sky Shimmer/Sky Glimmer

• Ice:
    -I need a better name for this
    -A Flight Change Commemoration Breeding Project (***?)
    -Female Spiral; Ice; Charcoal Crystal/Sky Shimmer/Ice Glimmer

0JEQL3a.png
[center][b][u]Rymond[/u][/b][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CQhaKgJ.png[/img] [i]Male Imperial; [s]Fire[/s]WATER; Midnight Iri/Navy Shim/Gold Circuit[/i][/center] Originally dreamt up Early-Mid August for one of my OCs. Character foil to Alellis, my skydancer. They have a dawn midnight theme so Midnight (Iri) is essential to his combo. I settled on Navy as the darkest blue currently available. This is subject to reconsideration when the new color wheel launches. I'm currently intrigued by Overcast, which is a dark enough color and a reasonably in-theme color name for a midnight sky/his personality/character background. Breeding Difficulty: Medium There have been dragons of this gene/color born as female imps. Most of those where thrown from breeding pairs. Sent a couple PMs/profile comments. Those pairs had a wide range though, so aside from one nest, I decided to just try and narrow the range. Not too hard a task as the owner of a derg with the exact right color/gene combo was gracious enough to stud her for me. Then I searched around for a male with similar colors--surprisingly hard to find one, a lot of the combos turned up nothing. A Midnight Iri/Navy Shim/ Banana Circuit boy was found though. His owner was gracious enough to stud him, although we needed to wait a few weeks for him to age. [LIST] [*]Aug 19, 2015: A litter of three was hatched. Very close misses from a rather wide range. It was a long shot anyways, but I got some very helpful options at least. [*]Sep 8, 2015: A litter of five hatched. I was really banking on this one, but there were banana triplets. The only damn variance was in the tert, banana to gold. I did get a female in my desired colors, so I'll simply take her and breed her with the other close miss. [*]Sep 28, 2015: Definitely reconsidering the fIre eyes. Have now decided on Water, just to match the OC's physical appearance better. Will obviously be re-arranging my coli lists for this. Also, I'm probably going to end up rebreeding when the new wheel comes out for overcast anyways. *facepalms* I don't see why I bother, really, but I'm going to do it. [*]Oct 13, 2015: Is there a ban on imp males of this coloration I'm not aware of or something? Three correct color/genes out of two nests (five eggs total)--and all female. [*]Dec 14, 2015: After a ridiculous number of failures, I finally have the dragon I'm looking for! I had originally wanted to reconsider parent names, but that was difficult because we were in the midst of a conquest push. Sent them off for exaltation. I do like how his Bday is 14, 2015 like Alellis', but will definitely be willing to rebreed for overcast if it works better. (Written 1/1/2016)[/LIST] Near misses in question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16645589] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166456/16645589_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16040265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160403/16040265_350.png[/img] [/url] Will need to name and breed, also need a [s]fire[/s]WATER nest to rent. His mate: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14962037] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149621/14962037_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19218643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192187/19218643_350.png[/img] [/url] DONE~! Also: SO. MANY. MISSES. FROM A 1/4 PAIR.
Rymond

CQhaKgJ.png
Male Imperial; FireWATER; Midnight Iri/Navy Shim/Gold Circuit

Originally dreamt up Early-Mid August for one of my OCs. Character foil to Alellis, my skydancer.

They have a dawn midnight theme so Midnight (Iri) is essential to his combo. I settled on Navy as the darkest blue currently available. This is subject to reconsideration when the new color wheel launches. I'm currently intrigued by Overcast, which is a dark enough color and a reasonably in-theme color name for a midnight sky/his personality/character background.

Breeding Difficulty: Medium

There have been dragons of this gene/color born as female imps. Most of those where thrown from breeding pairs. Sent a couple PMs/profile comments. Those pairs had a wide range though, so aside from one nest, I decided to just try and narrow the range. Not too hard a task as the owner of a derg with the exact right color/gene combo was gracious enough to stud her for me. Then I searched around for a male with similar colors--surprisingly hard to find one, a lot of the combos turned up nothing. A Midnight Iri/Navy Shim/ Banana Circuit boy was found though. His owner was gracious enough to stud him, although we needed to wait a few weeks for him to age.
  • Aug 19, 2015: A litter of three was hatched. Very close misses from a rather wide range. It was a long shot anyways, but I got some very helpful options at least.
  • Sep 8, 2015: A litter of five hatched. I was really banking on this one, but there were banana triplets. The only damn variance was in the tert, banana to gold. I did get a female in my desired colors, so I'll simply take her and breed her with the other close miss.
  • Sep 28, 2015: Definitely reconsidering the fIre eyes. Have now decided on Water, just to match the OC's physical appearance better. Will obviously be re-arranging my coli lists for this. Also, I'm probably going to end up rebreeding when the new wheel comes out for overcast anyways. *facepalms* I don't see why I bother, really, but I'm going to do it.
  • Oct 13, 2015: Is there a ban on imp males of this coloration I'm not aware of or something? Three correct color/genes out of two nests (five eggs total)--and all female.
  • Dec 14, 2015: After a ridiculous number of failures, I finally have the dragon I'm looking for! I had originally wanted to reconsider parent names, but that was difficult because we were in the midst of a conquest push. Sent them off for exaltation. I do like how his Bday is 14, 2015 like Alellis', but will definitely be willing to rebreed for overcast if it works better. (Written 1/1/2016)

Near misses in question:

16645589_350.png

16040265_350.png

Will need to name and breed, also need a fireWATER nest to rent.

His mate:

14962037_350.png

19218643_350.png

DONE~! Also: SO. MANY. MISSES. FROM A 1/4 PAIR.
0JEQL3a.png
[center][b][u]Hades[/u][/b][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/uvdYB6M.png[/img] [i]Obsidian Iridescent/Gold Stripes/Gold Glimmer[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/FeMjUyM.png[/img] [i]Obsidian Crystal/Obsidian Facet/Gold Glimmer[/i][/center] Now this is going to be an interesting thing--it's just one of *those* myths, so universal in our translatio studii Western World. The primary I'm not set on, anything black range will likely do. The exception is if it's a crystal or facet gene--then I'd like Obsidian in particular. I'd ideally want a pretty pair with Persephone, but I'm waiting on the new color wheel expansion to settle on my choices for her colors. I'm almost certain I'll go with gold glimmer, even with the wheel expansion, because there's just something so fun about fitting in references of "all that glimmers isn't just gold" or something. Besides, I'm not a huge fan of platinum anyways and it just so happens that wasn't worth much back in the day. Unless there's a actual color that is more apt than gold in this case, I'll likely have to go with gold as my color of choice. I have a tendency to pick colors for their names as well, so I'm likely to stick with color names that reinforce Hades' title as "The Rich One." That's why there's so much gold on him. A XXY black and gold work work too. The problem here is Obsidian. I'm aware that it can be linked back into the design, but not directly. [s]I may hold out for some of the new colors just to be sure.[/s] I may actually go with Lead as the black. Well, I guess that's interesting. So this has been put slightly on hold while I wait for the genes to be previewed on it. I'm not quite set on his eye color, but I think Shadow is the most canonical? Earth might work too, and maybe Plague. I would like him to be older than Persephone, obviously, so he's likely going to be bred out first. Hades was always my favorite of the Greek Gods--how many others even have *questionable* fidelity let alone reasonably responsible actions? Breeding Difficulty: Medium-Hard/[s]WHAT THE HELL?![/s]Fairly Simple/HAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING Depending on final choices.
Hades
uvdYB6M.png
Obsidian Iridescent/Gold Stripes/Gold Glimmer
FeMjUyM.png
Obsidian Crystal/Obsidian Facet/Gold Glimmer

Now this is going to be an interesting thing--it's just one of *those* myths, so universal in our translatio studii Western World. The primary I'm not set on, anything black range will likely do. The exception is if it's a crystal or facet gene--then I'd like Obsidian in particular. I'd ideally want a pretty pair with Persephone, but I'm waiting on the new color wheel expansion to settle on my choices for her colors. I'm almost certain I'll go with gold glimmer, even with the wheel expansion, because there's just something so fun about fitting in references of "all that glimmers isn't just gold" or something. Besides, I'm not a huge fan of platinum anyways and it just so happens that wasn't worth much back in the day. Unless there's a actual color that is more apt than gold in this case, I'll likely have to go with gold as my color of choice.

I have a tendency to pick colors for their names as well, so I'm likely to stick with color names that reinforce Hades' title as "The Rich One." That's why there's so much gold on him. A XXY black and gold work work too. The problem here is Obsidian. I'm aware that it can be linked back into the design, but not directly. I may hold out for some of the new colors just to be sure. I may actually go with Lead as the black. Well, I guess that's interesting. So this has been put slightly on hold while I wait for the genes to be previewed on it. I'm not quite set on his eye color, but I think Shadow is the most canonical? Earth might work too, and maybe Plague.

I would like him to be older than Persephone, obviously, so he's likely going to be bred out first.

Hades was always my favorite of the Greek Gods--how many others even have *questionable* fidelity let alone reasonably responsible actions?

Breeding Difficulty: Medium-Hard/WHAT THE HELL?!Fairly Simple/HAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING Depending on final choices.
0JEQL3a.png
[center][b][u]Persephone[/u][/b][/center] [center]Completely up in the air right now, but I am fond of Spring glimmer. Maize is in these previews--and it's a good choice! The iri/shim genes make maize look light green in parts, which would be great. However, maize is *corn* not grain. Well, unless they release a Pomegranate or Grain color, it's not like I have all that much idea? I think I may see if any of the flower names particularly draw me. [img]http://i.imgur.com/zzoI8v5.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ybbsCGF.png[/img][/center]
Persephone
Completely up in the air right now, but I am fond of Spring glimmer. Maize is in these previews--and it's a good choice! The iri/shim genes make maize look light green in parts, which would be great. However, maize is *corn* not grain. Well, unless they release a Pomegranate or Grain color, it's not like I have all that much idea? I think I may see if any of the flower names particularly draw me.

zzoI8v5.png
ybbsCGF.png
0JEQL3a.png
Concepts

Apparently I'm a glutton for punishment or torture.

With the new color previews here are concepts I'm kicking around. Actual genes/breed/colors may be up to revision of course.

"Periwinkle Twilight": some combination using Periwinkle. Currently considering Antique, Moon, Sky, Overcast as supporting colors. If the hatchery, tentatively Antique/Perwinkle/Moon.

Swords 2.0: Courtain and Cortana made with actual METAL names. This'd be a nice breeding pair so I wouldn't feel like I'm going to be annoyed with offspring lists on my coli dergs. Metal sounds fairly intriguing. Platnium, Silver, Gold, Lead, and other metal names will be considered. This makes me really happy as a whole, actually, because this justifies a really, really gorgeous pastel design for Cortana! I'm thinking Antique/pink/pink. It might be too similar to the Antique/Rose/Antique girl I'm currently conceptualizing though.

"Moonlit Night": Moon, Overcast, and Midnight. More likely, Midnight/Overcast/Moon If I can, I might decide Twilight/Moonlight can be a hatchery pairing.

La Belle Dame Sans Merci: I love this theme to bits, even if unintentionally. Mostly I love the poem and I love the painting. Blood, Rose, Wine, Violet, Ruby, Sable. Flower names and sensual themes. If I can somehow make this a breeding pair, I will.

Le Chevalier: The Knight to his dark lady. Well. Metals is promising. But I could also use a dark black-range primary if I decided to go with Rose--maybe even Blood, who knows. I'll have to see the list of colors before I can really decide on a literary reference theme (unless I scrap it and just pick him to complement "Belle"--which works for me as it represents how he's in her thrall to me).

Rose Red: This is because of an accent. ;A; Thanks Pikachu! I'm eyeing Ruby with Emerald tert. Maybe Ruby Crystal/Ruby Shimmer/Emerald Gembond or Spines or Okapi or Glimmer. I May just combine this with my La Belle idea and only have the one dragon though.

Toshiro: I'm probably going to have to get myself a dragon with ice gembound. It looks so damn pretty. While I'm being crazy, let's do it off a bleach character because he just happens to have a pretty ice dragon as his sword spirit. Ice or Lightning eyes. I probably will end up making this a coli derg for the heck of it, but eh.

Momo: Well so much of the new color wheel happens to have fruit names, a girl can dream. Peachs and Plums. Probably fire eyes. Earth works too though. Either would be a nice addition for my coli team.

Chandelure: Okay, so I have to wait on the new color wheel for final decisions on this, but I'm thinking a Shadow Imp Female or Spiral Female. It'd be a nice breeding pair with some other dragon, I think. I'll probably have to turn this into a coli derg.
Concepts

Apparently I'm a glutton for punishment or torture.

With the new color previews here are concepts I'm kicking around. Actual genes/breed/colors may be up to revision of course.

"Periwinkle Twilight": some combination using Periwinkle. Currently considering Antique, Moon, Sky, Overcast as supporting colors. If the hatchery, tentatively Antique/Perwinkle/Moon.

Swords 2.0: Courtain and Cortana made with actual METAL names. This'd be a nice breeding pair so I wouldn't feel like I'm going to be annoyed with offspring lists on my coli dergs. Metal sounds fairly intriguing. Platnium, Silver, Gold, Lead, and other metal names will be considered. This makes me really happy as a whole, actually, because this justifies a really, really gorgeous pastel design for Cortana! I'm thinking Antique/pink/pink. It might be too similar to the Antique/Rose/Antique girl I'm currently conceptualizing though.

"Moonlit Night": Moon, Overcast, and Midnight. More likely, Midnight/Overcast/Moon If I can, I might decide Twilight/Moonlight can be a hatchery pairing.

La Belle Dame Sans Merci: I love this theme to bits, even if unintentionally. Mostly I love the poem and I love the painting. Blood, Rose, Wine, Violet, Ruby, Sable. Flower names and sensual themes. If I can somehow make this a breeding pair, I will.

Le Chevalier: The Knight to his dark lady. Well. Metals is promising. But I could also use a dark black-range primary if I decided to go with Rose--maybe even Blood, who knows. I'll have to see the list of colors before I can really decide on a literary reference theme (unless I scrap it and just pick him to complement "Belle"--which works for me as it represents how he's in her thrall to me).

Rose Red: This is because of an accent. ;A; Thanks Pikachu! I'm eyeing Ruby with Emerald tert. Maybe Ruby Crystal/Ruby Shimmer/Emerald Gembond or Spines or Okapi or Glimmer. I May just combine this with my La Belle idea and only have the one dragon though.

Toshiro: I'm probably going to have to get myself a dragon with ice gembound. It looks so damn pretty. While I'm being crazy, let's do it off a bleach character because he just happens to have a pretty ice dragon as his sword spirit. Ice or Lightning eyes. I probably will end up making this a coli derg for the heck of it, but eh.

Momo: Well so much of the new color wheel happens to have fruit names, a girl can dream. Peachs and Plums. Probably fire eyes. Earth works too though. Either would be a nice addition for my coli team.

Chandelure: Okay, so I have to wait on the new color wheel for final decisions on this, but I'm thinking a Shadow Imp Female or Spiral Female. It'd be a nice breeding pair with some other dragon, I think. I'll probably have to turn this into a coli derg.
0JEQL3a.png
[s][center][b][u]Cortana[/u][/b][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/fzUYiJZ.png[/img] [i]Female Imperial; Lightning; Obsidian Crystal/Sky (pictured with splash) Shimmer/Sky Glimmer[/i] Below is with Sky [img]http://i.imgur.com/N6Qwk4y.png[/img][/center] I have two problems. One is splash looks so amazing it's not funny. (Which is a BIG problem because Courtain is Midnight/Sky/Stonewash. I could decide to rebreed Courtain to better match her? I have no idea at this point.) Two is I'm planning on adding an accent to her, what does it matter? The accent looks better with sky. So. WHY DO I EVEN HAVE A DILEMNA? I shouldn't. :< Breeding difficulty: Pretty Easy But anyways. Look at the pretty papa~! 8D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17152896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171529/17152896_350.png[/img] [/url] And the mama modeling the accent. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16774855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167749/16774855_350.png[/img] [/url][/s] I decided to just go with a pretty dragon I found completely contrary to my original plan. I'll probably go and decide to do something else after the new color wheel launches. Although now I have to debate if I want to give Courtain Glimmer or to get a new dragon that would be like Courtain except with glimmer. Hmmmmmm.
Cortana
fzUYiJZ.png
Female Imperial; Lightning; Obsidian Crystal/Sky (pictured with splash) Shimmer/Sky Glimmer
Below is with Sky
N6Qwk4y.png

I have two problems. One is splash looks so amazing it's not funny. (Which is a BIG problem because Courtain is Midnight/Sky/Stonewash. I could decide to rebreed Courtain to better match her? I have no idea at this point.) Two is I'm planning on adding an accent to her, what does it matter? The accent looks better with sky. So. WHY DO I EVEN HAVE A DILEMNA? I shouldn't. :<

Breeding difficulty: Pretty Easy

But anyways. Look at the pretty papa~! 8D

17152896_350.png

And the mama modeling the accent.

16774855_350.png

I decided to just go with a pretty dragon I found completely contrary to my original plan. I'll probably go and decide to do something else after the new color wheel launches. Although now I have to debate if I want to give Courtain Glimmer or to get a new dragon that would be like Courtain except with glimmer. Hmmmmmm.
0JEQL3a.png
[center][b][u]Sha[/u][/b][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163951/16395093_350.png[/img][/center] Complete! All I did was send a PM and a CR, haha.
Sha
16395093_350.png

Complete! All I did was send a PM and a CR, haha.
0JEQL3a.png
[center][b][u]Ice[/u][/b][/center] [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/D8Wtm8s.png[/img] Female Spiral; Ice; Charcoal Crystal/Sky Shimmer/Ice Glimmer Oh yes, this'll be a project. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1596940]I'm insane.[/url][/center] [LIST] [*]October 1, 2015: Following the events of yesterday, I have decided to remove myself to Ice ASAP. I just so happened to see a pretty hatchling on the AH and do an adult scry of her. I loved the primary/secondary, but the tertiary left a lot to be desired. A quick color change later and I got exactly what I think of as one of the prettiest dragons I have ever seen, by a mix of several quirks. Thus, this project kicks off. Also, I need a much better name for her. [*]October 8, 2015: I think this is the first time any of my message have been ignored. Huh. Oh well, I guess it's part of this. I did borrow a pretty close boy (Moonshadow is out as collat). This is getting ridiculous though, I can't hunt down a female to breed him with. :/ I just need something with glimmer in sort of close colors--how hard is that?! DD: Also, I'm positively swimming in males. Currently going through and exalting non-perm dragons as needed in preparation for 14 hatchlings being born on the same day (hopefully) and space for all these projects. I need some more space, but I already expanded twice this dom. :/ This is getting really, really silly. [*]October 10, 2015: Yep, it's official, there's no way I'm tracking all the breeding stock for this project. I'm having a bit of fun switching up to an AH gamble type to produce some extra breeding stock though! I kick 8 dragons off nests (and hatch the 14 offspring--not as hard as I thought it'd be, honestly) and then immediately get 8 more on them. Just 10 eggs this time though. Sad as I was hoping to throw some females from this, gah. [/LIST] This was the original inspiration: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17178095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171781/17178095_350.png[/img] [/url] I have decided to name all female breeding stock of this project Azalea, for the flower language of "take care of yourself" and the conditions in which the flower can bloom. Also, it's a flower that can look remarkably like what I'm after in color. 17k. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16287285] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162873/16287285_350.png[/img] [/url] Also bought this girl because of the close-ness of the colors; a RTB coatl for 18k.
Ice
D8Wtm8s.png
Female Spiral; Ice; Charcoal Crystal/Sky Shimmer/Ice Glimmer
Oh yes, this'll be a project. I'm insane.

• October 1, 2015: Following the events of yesterday, I have decided to remove myself to Ice ASAP. I just so happened to see a pretty hatchling on the AH and do an adult scry of her. I loved the primary/secondary, but the tertiary left a lot to be desired. A quick color change later and I got exactly what I think of as one of the prettiest dragons I have ever seen, by a mix of several quirks. Thus, this project kicks off. Also, I need a much better name for her.
  • October 8, 2015: I think this is the first time any of my message have been ignored. Huh. Oh well, I guess it's part of this. I did borrow a pretty close boy (Moonshadow is out as collat). This is getting ridiculous though, I can't hunt down a female to breed him with. :/ I just need something with glimmer in sort of close colors--how hard is that?! DD: Also, I'm positively swimming in males. Currently going through and exalting non-perm dragons as needed in preparation for 14 hatchlings being born on the same day (hopefully) and space for all these projects. I need some more space, but I already expanded twice this dom. :/ This is getting really, really silly.
  • October 10, 2015: Yep, it's official, there's no way I'm tracking all the breeding stock for this project. I'm having a bit of fun switching up to an AH gamble type to produce some extra breeding stock though! I kick 8 dragons off nests (and hatch the 14 offspring--not as hard as I thought it'd be, honestly) and then immediately get 8 more on them. Just 10 eggs this time though. Sad as I was hoping to throw some females from this, gah.

This was the original inspiration:

17178095_350.png

I have decided to name all female breeding stock of this project Azalea, for the flower language of "take care of yourself" and the conditions in which the flower can bloom. Also, it's a flower that can look remarkably like what I'm after in color. 17k.

16287285_350.png

Also bought this girl because of the close-ness of the colors; a RTB coatl for 18k.
0JEQL3a.png
0JEQL3a.png
1 2 3