Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Eyeburners Association
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Geekhyena @Blitzstrike @Cassichu @fudgernutter @mwingzero @AyaBrea @Nulume @Souparice @Itari10 - I'm sorry for not adding you all in before, I've been pretty busy and then festival hit :D Now that Starfall is over, I will get to adding everyone. Your signup dates will be the day you posted, so don't worry about that.

@BotanyBlack - What a adorable little noodle!

@Latigirl - Ooh thank you! I will add your banner in here shortly (:
@Geekhyena @Blitzstrike @Cassichu @fudgernutter @mwingzero @AyaBrea @Nulume @Souparice @Itari10 - I'm sorry for not adding you all in before, I've been pretty busy and then festival hit :D Now that Starfall is over, I will get to adding everyone. Your signup dates will be the day you posted, so don't worry about that.

@BotanyBlack - What a adorable little noodle!

@Latigirl - Ooh thank you! I will add your banner in here shortly (:
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Danizaurs

Yey!

Thank you and don't worry about it!!
@Danizaurs

Yey!

Thank you and don't worry about it!!
tumblr_omfag6klBG1rnfnzgo1_100.png
Kat
A forum goblin
29 | They | +3 hrs server time
fudgernutter.tumblr.com
@Danizaurs I forgot to ask. Do we have a classified adds. to post color combos we are actively looking for?
@Danizaurs I forgot to ask. Do we have a classified adds. to post color combos we are actively looking for?
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@BotanyBlack I do not, however I can always make one when I can. I'm not sure how I'd go about it though
@BotanyBlack I do not, however I can always make one when I can. I'm not sure how I'd go about it though
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Danizaurs not a big deal really. But been looking for a combo that just seems to get exalted so fast LOL
@Danizaurs not a big deal really. But been looking for a combo that just seems to get exalted so fast LOL
@Danizaurs No problem at all :D Thank you <3
Also the green Nocturne is not mine anymore >-< I will remove her for the list I sent before.
And a little question, shoul I post my others crystals ? (I bought others in the last days)
@Danizaurs No problem at all :D Thank you <3
Also the green Nocturne is not mine anymore >-< I will remove her for the list I sent before.
And a little question, shoul I post my others crystals ? (I bought others in the last days)
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@BotanyBlack - I know that feeling completely, I tend to have to breed for specific combos I want myself. If you have any ideas that can help me out with making it as far as organizing the tabs, let me know (:

@Nulume - You don't have to remove any from your post before, I only ask people to post their eyeburners so I can see they actually own at least one. So you don't need to post any of the new ones either o3o
@BotanyBlack - I know that feeling completely, I tend to have to breed for specific combos I want myself. If you have any ideas that can help me out with making it as far as organizing the tabs, let me know (:

@Nulume - You don't have to remove any from your post before, I only ask people to post their eyeburners so I can see they actually own at least one. So you don't need to post any of the new ones either o3o
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Danizaurs Got it! thanks for the reply :)
@Danizaurs Got it! thanks for the reply :)
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@Danizaurs

No worries,thanks for accepting me <3
@Danizaurs

No worries,thanks for accepting me <3
jU3M7N9.png
@Danizaurs Funny enough. I found I have a girl in my lair that is close.. and snagged a boy off the AH that was just as close.... now to find a water nest to put them in!!!
@Danizaurs Funny enough. I found I have a girl in my lair that is close.. and snagged a boy off the AH that was just as close.... now to find a water nest to put them in!!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25