Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Deepsea Serpents - NEW!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Crescentstar711 thanks for pinging me! I'll take the first little dude. He's perfect!
@Crescentstar711 thanks for pinging me! I'll take the first little dude. He's perfect!
acecatcher.png
@GiggleRaptor
Great! I'll set up the CR. Should I take you off the pinglist then?
@GiggleRaptor
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
[quote name="Crescentstar711" date=2017-01-15 13:13:28] @GiggleRaptor Great! I'll set up the CR. Should I take you off the pinglist then? [/quote] Yeah, thats fine. Also I might be able to breed some Serpents from this guy, so I'll let you know if I get any ones that look good.
Crescentstar711 wrote on 2017-01-15:
@GiggleRaptor

Yeah, thats fine. Also I might be able to breed some Serpents from this guy, so I'll let you know if I get any ones that look good.
acecatcher.png
These are so awesome! I'd like to be on the ping/interested list please :3
These are so awesome! I'd like to be on the ping/interested list please :3
o9GbwME.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_pxaki839wY1wqabmgo1_250.png
@Glitterpaws
Certainly! I'll be hatching a nest the week of the water festival, so I'll be pinging you then. ^^
@Glitterpaws
Certainly! I'll be hatching a nest the week of the water festival, so I'll be pinging you then. ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 Hello there! I bought one of your lovely subspecies a while ago and he hasn't really gotten a stable place in my clan. :( I believe my intention was to get a female to be the mate of one of my other dragons but I snatched up the male because I went "oo neato!" and I found a mate for the other dragon now. :Y I wanted to hop in and ask if you wanted to take him back and resell him (I can provide a name change scroll if needed) to anyone that might be waiting for a dragon like this on your list. Whatever you wanna do really. :) I'm getting tight on lair space. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29162276] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291623/29162276_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Crescentstar711 Hello there! I bought one of your lovely subspecies a while ago and he hasn't really gotten a stable place in my clan. :( I believe my intention was to get a female to be the mate of one of my other dragons but I snatched up the male because I went "oo neato!" and I found a mate for the other dragon now. :Y I wanted to hop in and ask if you wanted to take him back and resell him (I can provide a name change scroll if needed) to anyone that might be waiting for a dragon like this on your list. Whatever you wanna do really. :) I'm getting tight on lair space.

29162276_350.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
@MalyssaWisteria
I don't have the room for him unfortunately =( what you can do is ping everyone in this thread about trying to find him a home. I have a pinglist for the subspecies at the beginning of the thread. Sorry I can't take him myself to resell
@MalyssaWisteria
I don't have the room for him unfortunately =( what you can do is ping everyone in this thread about trying to find him a home. I have a pinglist for the subspecies at the beginning of the thread. Sorry I can't take him myself to resell
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711 Gotcha! Its all good, I just wanna make the effort to find him a good home. <3
@Crescentstar711 Gotcha! Its all good, I just wanna make the effort to find him a good home. <3

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

@krissybuttbutt @tidecaller @DarkAlliGator @hinatot @Smithsonian @Wendla @Glitterpaws Hello! I have an adult male Spiral hatched on Dec. 11th 2016 looking for a new home! Ping me if interested. <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29162276] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291623/29162276_350.png[/img] [/url]
@krissybuttbutt
@tidecaller
@DarkAlliGator
@hinatot
@Smithsonian
@Wendla
@Glitterpaws

Hello! I have an adult male Spiral hatched on Dec. 11th 2016 looking for a new home! Ping me if interested. <3

29162276_350.png

@Crescentstar711

Can you ping me when Deepsea and Waltz have a nest? (Or a hatchling with poison) I'm very interested in this subspecies! :D
@Crescentstar711

Can you ping me when Deepsea and Waltz have a nest? (Or a hatchling with poison) I'm very interested in this subspecies! :D
Gl2x9gK.png
  • Call me Horse ;)
  • FR +1
  • False Progens
  • DPS member of CSU OW Green
CFgUA.gif fXkWh.gif firevs1.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20