Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | || + Fire Subspecies Hub + || - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Grafferak Hey I think something went wonky with one of the profile picture/links in the showcase. Big ol' picture of some anime thing xD
@Grafferak Hey I think something went wonky with one of the profile picture/links in the showcase. Big ol' picture of some anime thing xD
x0CMhAc.png rkylBBV.pngzyvrj7C.png
@Lumara
Everything seems to look good for me o3o
Mind showing me a screenshot of what you see? Thats really weird.
@Lumara
Everything seems to look good for me o3o
Mind showing me a screenshot of what you see? Thats really weird.
signature_by_grafferak-dby4m89.pngh7RpHv0.gif
@Grafferake

Yeah, this

temp_zpsetjubuwa.png

When I click on the anime picture it links me to the Forger's Passion subspecies
@Grafferake

Yeah, this

temp_zpsetjubuwa.png

When I click on the anime picture it links me to the Forger's Passion subspecies
@Lumara
Oh wow that is supper weird o-o. I'll redo the image for that then, Hopefully it works??
@Lumara
Oh wow that is supper weird o-o. I'll redo the image for that then, Hopefully it works??
@Grafferak

Seems to be good now! Thanks! xD (I wonder what the issue was, hum..)
@Grafferak

Seems to be good now! Thanks! xD (I wonder what the issue was, hum..)
@Lumara
I think it might be that I used Tinypic to upload the video, and they have quite a bit of adds on their hosting site so it might have been messed wtih that way?
@Lumara
I think it might be that I used Tinypic to upload the video, and they have quite a bit of adds on their hosting site so it might have been messed wtih that way?
@Desolim
I'd be very interested in a Molten Lava dragon, what do you sell them for? :)

PS. Would happily help with making another breeding pairs if you're interested.
@Desolim
I'd be very interested in a Molten Lava dragon, what do you sell them for? :)

PS. Would happily help with making another breeding pairs if you're interested.
Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png
@thebroodmother

I don't have a set price yet since I'm still working on breeding pairs, but I was planning 750g for limited-tier breeds(and cheaper for lower-tier pairs), glimmer + noc scroll really did a number on my wallet xD

As for breeding pairs, I'd love the help. The main issue is that it's a rare color combo, and glimmer is expensiveeeeeeeee. Especially since I'm planning multiple pairs to cover all tiers(and most, if not all, breeds).
Having a partner willing to share the work and the profit would be great, if that is what you're asking ^^
@thebroodmother

I don't have a set price yet since I'm still working on breeding pairs, but I was planning 750g for limited-tier breeds(and cheaper for lower-tier pairs), glimmer + noc scroll really did a number on my wallet xD

As for breeding pairs, I'd love the help. The main issue is that it's a rare color combo, and glimmer is expensiveeeeeeeee. Especially since I'm planning multiple pairs to cover all tiers(and most, if not all, breeds).
Having a partner willing to share the work and the profit would be great, if that is what you're asking ^^
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Desolim
I just finished my own subspecies, and would like to slither my way into this side of Flight Rising as well. Helping someone with a subspecies to learn from would really help me get my own starting. :D Topping that with the fact that I have been staring at the silver toxic/silver poison gene-colour combo since the gene was released it would definitely be great. ^^ Would you consider it? :)
@Desolim
I just finished my own subspecies, and would like to slither my way into this side of Flight Rising as well. Helping someone with a subspecies to learn from would really help me get my own starting. :D Topping that with the fact that I have been staring at the silver toxic/silver poison gene-colour combo since the gene was released it would definitely be great. ^^ Would you consider it? :)
Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png
@thebroodmother
I'll pm you ^^
@thebroodmother
I'll pm you ^^
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14