180.pngJe6XRam.png30pKdmi.gif
@LethargicWizard Awww thank you so much!! and it's up :3
@LethargicWizard Awww thank you so much!! and it's up :3
signature_by_grafferak-dby4m89.pngh7RpHv0.gif
Hurrah! It's finally here!
Hurrah! It's finally here!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Grafferak
YOU PUT TUX!!! my dear Tux!!!! THank you so much for putting the head of the Exiles as the link!
@Grafferak
YOU PUT TUX!!! my dear Tux!!!! THank you so much for putting the head of the Exiles as the link!
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
@Keet
Sure thing! I looked through your thread and saw the exiles share link, saw him at the very top and though it was perfect :3 i'm glad I chose right too! c: i'm very glad you are happy with it ^^
@Keet
Sure thing! I looked through your thread and saw the exiles share link, saw him at the very top and though it was perfect :3 i'm glad I chose right too! c: i'm very glad you are happy with it ^^
@Grafferak
When the exiles were just an idea, someone scryed a coatl just like him as an idea to what they might look like and ever since them, to me, that's how a true exile looks like and I got Tux (who's like my favorite exile ever!!!) who I quickly dubbed leader
@Grafferak
When the exiles were just an idea, someone scryed a coatl just like him as an idea to what they might look like and ever since them, to me, that's how a true exile looks like and I got Tux (who's like my favorite exile ever!!!) who I quickly dubbed leader
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
@Keet
Oh wow that turned out perfect then to find a dreamy. Scrying Workshop can be a dangerous place. But he really does look fantastic. Not to mention he looks like a leader.
@Keet
Oh wow that turned out perfect then to find a dreamy. Scrying Workshop can be a dangerous place. But he really does look fantastic. Not to mention he looks like a leader.
It's great to finally see a hub for Fire's Subspecies. I've been curious on the others, as I was only familiar with Magma Dragons and Flamebebes. @Grafferak I'm a bit confused for not seeing the magma dragons in the OP though. (I originally saw them [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1394488/9]here[/url], second post on the 9th page) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14811258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148113/14811258_350.png[/img] [/url] Is this no longer subspecies? [s]If not, I'll probably need to replace my poor fire representative.[/s]
It's great to finally see a hub for Fire's Subspecies. I've been curious on the others, as I was only familiar with Magma Dragons and Flamebebes.

@Grafferak I'm a bit confused for not seeing the magma dragons in the OP though. (I originally saw them here, second post on the 9th page)

14811258_350.png

Is this no longer subspecies? If not, I'll probably need to replace my poor fire representative.
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14