Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | || + Fire Subspecies Hub + || - CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
How does one start a subspecies? And do you have to be in the fire flight?
How does one start a subspecies? And do you have to be in the fire flight?
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
@Grafferak I hope you don't mind, but there's no creator for Magma dragons, so I'm asking you instead: does this dragon fit? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33348408] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333485/33348408_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Grafferak I hope you don't mind, but there's no creator for Magma dragons, so I'm asking you instead: does this dragon fit?

33348408_350.png
jIRALXN.png
@Emeraldasp That's a perfect fit! Even has the coatl breed :o Makes her even more magma-dragon lol.

(As a heads up I no longer host the hub anymore, you should feel free to ask @Boltninja75 about anything subspecies related ^^ I'm over in light on a little vacation atm, and I wont be great at answering hub questions :/ Barely get any time online anymore. The new hub is also located here: -x- )
@Emeraldasp That's a perfect fit! Even has the coatl breed :o Makes her even more magma-dragon lol.

(As a heads up I no longer host the hub anymore, you should feel free to ask @Boltninja75 about anything subspecies related ^^ I'm over in light on a little vacation atm, and I wont be great at answering hub questions :/ Barely get any time online anymore. The new hub is also located here: -x- )
signature_by_grafferak-dby4m89.pngh7RpHv0.gif
@Grafferak Whoops. I got the link from the masterpost of subspecies and I guess I never payed attention to it being out of date. Thanks for your help, though!
@Grafferak Whoops. I got the link from the masterpost of subspecies and I guess I never payed attention to it being out of date. Thanks for your help, though!
jIRALXN.png
@Emeraldasp No problem! I should probably hit hem up and tell them I'm no longer -the dude- lolol. Its no problem c: I still love to help out wherever I can! Im glad I could help you ^^ She's a stunning magma, cant wait to see her all dressed up if you choose to.
@Emeraldasp No problem! I should probably hit hem up and tell them I'm no longer -the dude- lolol. Its no problem c: I still love to help out wherever I can! Im glad I could help you ^^ She's a stunning magma, cant wait to see her all dressed up if you choose to.
@Grafferak Yeah, I'm gonna try to get some festival fire apparel for her soon...or at least whatever we get from the upcoming fest.
@Grafferak Yeah, I'm gonna try to get some festival fire apparel for her soon...or at least whatever we get from the upcoming fest.
jIRALXN.png
@grafferak

Oh yeah the master post has the link! I'll inform them now if you haven't already done so!
@grafferak

Oh yeah the master post has the link! I'll inform them now if you haven't already done so!
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@Boltninja75 I have not yet, I cant seem to find the master hub xD You go ahead lol.

[Edit: I went ahead and put on this hub that its moved to yours, just in case this gets uncovered from the void lel.]
@Boltninja75 I have not yet, I cant seem to find the master hub xD You go ahead lol.

[Edit: I went ahead and put on this hub that its moved to yours, just in case this gets uncovered from the void lel.]
@Emeraldasp

I actually have a subspecies thread for magma dragons if you would like to register her!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2010128/1#post_2010128
@Emeraldasp

I actually have a subspecies thread for magma dragons if you would like to register her!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2010128/1#post_2010128
vbbq61.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14