Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Community Event] Colourwheel Kickoff
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 332 333
Totes McGoats signing up for this, gonna have to work on getting eggies again.
Totes McGoats signing up for this, gonna have to work on getting eggies again.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
@Zwynx I would love to participate time to hoard a couple eggs and stuff :) So basically I just post all the 1st gens I hatch when the new colorwheel goes live?
@Zwynx I would love to participate time to hoard a couple eggs and stuff :) So basically I just post all the 1st gens I hatch when the new colorwheel goes live?
@DevilMayBasara Yes!

@@JaySovereign
The claiming works like this:
Hatch an egg, post the hatchling in this thread, you get a ping from me saying I have seen it, and then you don't need to keep the dragon in your lair anymore :)

On my end, I note the dragon ID and your username and then write down the amount of tickets you received. I'm also double checking that the dragon is eligible.

@moonfable I kind of wanted to avoid art as prizes, since it would be awkward if no winner wanted art as a prize. If you still want to donate art as a prize, then I will not stop you xD
I think it's a good prize, but yeah that's just me n_n
If you want to donate portrait art, do you maybe have an example which I could add to the post? :)

edit:
@Skelkirie It's a neat idea, but I'm dealing with a dilemma. I will have intensive school this year, and I want this event to be as smooth work for me as possible :/
I might change my mind though :D
I might end up ask for ticketing help, but I really want trustworthy people in that case, so I don't have to worry about cheating n_n
@DevilMayBasara Yes!

@@JaySovereign
The claiming works like this:
Hatch an egg, post the hatchling in this thread, you get a ping from me saying I have seen it, and then you don't need to keep the dragon in your lair anymore :)

On my end, I note the dragon ID and your username and then write down the amount of tickets you received. I'm also double checking that the dragon is eligible.

@moonfable I kind of wanted to avoid art as prizes, since it would be awkward if no winner wanted art as a prize. If you still want to donate art as a prize, then I will not stop you xD
I think it's a good prize, but yeah that's just me n_n
If you want to donate portrait art, do you maybe have an example which I could add to the post? :)

edit:
@Skelkirie It's a neat idea, but I'm dealing with a dilemma. I will have intensive school this year, and I want this event to be as smooth work for me as possible :/
I might change my mind though :D
I might end up ask for ticketing help, but I really want trustworthy people in that case, so I don't have to worry about cheating n_n
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx Thanks for the invite, I'd love a ping for when this starts. ^^
@Zwynx Thanks for the invite, I'd love a ping for when this starts. ^^
@Harukai Sure, you can put your name on the Spreadsheet in the OP! ^^
It's under the ping list section :)
@Harukai Sure, you can put your name on the Spreadsheet in the OP! ^^
It's under the ping list section :)
s0VUoD0.png
signed up in the ping list hehe xD
that will be fun, need eggs though, at least one lol.

I was wondering too if we shouldn't have prizes especially for hatchies with new colors^^
signed up in the ping list hehe xD
that will be fun, need eggs though, at least one lol.

I was wondering too if we shouldn't have prizes especially for hatchies with new colors^^
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@Zwynx
I'm game. Can you ping me when we start?

I'm needing some Cherry colored dragons I think .....

@Zwynx
I'm game. Can you ping me when we start?

I'm needing some Cherry colored dragons I think .....

Woo. Love hatching eggs so hopefully I'll hoard any I find now. :P
Woo. Love hatching eggs so hopefully I'll hoard any I find now. :P
sbat-4887-1_2_8_163_70.pngDlEFuvI.pngsfox-10398-7_17_4_2_1_2_37_1.png
@Zwynx
I'm loving the idea and I about to start collecting eggs n-n
The only thing I find slightly odd is being able to claim other peoples' dragons, surely that's just asking for drama? Plus you're kind of getting prizes for what someone else has achieved sooo...idk

I mean, if I found out someone won a totally awesome prize because of something I hatched I'd be salty xD
@Zwynx
I'm loving the idea and I about to start collecting eggs n-n
The only thing I find slightly odd is being able to claim other peoples' dragons, surely that's just asking for drama? Plus you're kind of getting prizes for what someone else has achieved sooo...idk

I mean, if I found out someone won a totally awesome prize because of something I hatched I'd be salty xD
VHK85V8.gif
I have one egg already that I'm saving up, and I'm planning on getting some more, so! I can't wait.
I have one egg already that I'm saving up, and I'm planning on getting some more, so! I can't wait.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 332 333