Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Community Event] Colourwheel Kickoff
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 332 333
@Zwynx On the other hand, it could happen as part of the NotN event this year. Still means Noc eggs hatching with new colours. Plenty cool.
@Zwynx On the other hand, it could happen as part of the NotN event this year. Still means Noc eggs hatching with new colours. Plenty cool.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@Zwynx I was gonna hatch my earth egg then anyway, so I may as well participate! :D Also love seeing all the dragons!
@Zwynx I was gonna hatch my earth egg then anyway, so I may as well participate! :D Also love seeing all the dragons!
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@slowbronite
this is so cool! pinging so I don't lose it, and so I know to start hoarding eggs x]
@slowbronite
this is so cool! pinging so I don't lose it, and so I know to start hoarding eggs x]
@zwynx
I'd love to participate in this! :D
I just need some more eggs
@zwynx
I'd love to participate in this! :D
I just need some more eggs
O7IFtNN.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
LF: > Jan/Feb 22nd dragons
@Zwynx Totally and completely here for this

-egg hoarding commences-
@Zwynx Totally and completely here for this

-egg hoarding commences-
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Could you explain the "claiming" part a bit more to me?
Could you explain the "claiming" part a bit more to me?
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Zwynx
Ooh this is so cool! This is just an idea but maybe you could add in an achievement/tickets for hatching a dragon with one or more of the new colors? I just thought it fit well with the theme.

Totally gonna join in @Skelkirie
@Zwynx
Ooh this is so cool! This is just an idea but maybe you could add in an achievement/tickets for hatching a dragon with one or more of the new colors? I just thought it fit well with the theme.

Totally gonna join in @Skelkirie
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png Sometimes I'm really bad at responding to stuff, feel free to message/ping me again if I don't respond within a day or so.
@Samoqueen

Pinging so I don't lose....
@Samoqueen

Pinging so I don't lose....
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
@Zwynx, ooh definitely getting in on this, was already planning on hatching eggs for this anyway c:

pinging myself @Khoshekh!
@Zwynx, ooh definitely getting in on this, was already planning on hatching eggs for this anyway c:

pinging myself @Khoshekh!
@Zwynx I'd like to donate art as a prize if that's possible? I'm not the wealthiest player when it comes to possessions, but I can scribble in Photoshop pretty well! x3 So I like to offer up my art skills to the community when I can. Maybe I can offer a portrait of one of the winners hatchlings from the event, and one of their favourite older dragons? Its just an idea!
@Zwynx I'd like to donate art as a prize if that's possible? I'm not the wealthiest player when it comes to possessions, but I can scribble in Photoshop pretty well! x3 So I like to offer up my art skills to the community when I can. Maybe I can offer a portrait of one of the winners hatchlings from the event, and one of their favourite older dragons? Its just an idea!
Sig_Piece1.pngSig_Piece2.pngSig_Piece3.pngSig_Piece4.pngSig_Piece5.png
lKOckcA.png[/url]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 332 333