Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Lepidolites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Breeding Project Details: Breed Name: Lepidolites ([b]There are two categories: Moonstones those who have White, Maize, or Ice Gembond. Rhodonites those who have Magenta, Pink, or Rose Gembond[/b]) The Genes: Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond Primary/Secondary - Purple, Mulberry, Royal, Red, Carmine, Magenta, Pink, and Rose. Tertiary - White, Maize, Ice, Magenta, Pink, and Rose The Moonstones are noticed in the darkness easily and when they are in pairs or groups: They are great fighters. When on their own: The Moonstone is unable to summon up any strength due to the intense feeling of being alone. If left alone for a long period of time: The dragon falls into a deep sleep and never to awaken unless touched by one who has gembond. [i]"Every white gem in a deep slumber is an Aurora, but once they awaken: They reclaim their name and cling upon the one whom awoken them from their endless sleep."[/i] [i]"Whenever there is a Moonstone there are surely to be one or more Rhodonites"[/i] The Rhodonites are not noticed in the darkness. They provide support through healing and getting in a few powerful strikes every so often 'Combat Healers'. The Rhodonites enjoy being alone, in pairs, or in groups. However from time to time Rhodonites (Either in pairs, groups, or by themselves) go looking for the Moonstones. Seeking out the Aurora's in a deep slumber, those who are fighting, and those who are alone. [i]"It's not a good idea to underestimate a Rhodonite"[/i] [b]Flight:[/b] All Flights (Origin: Arcane. However they have expanded to other flights due to wanting to protect their future hatchlings and/or to feel safer. Some have decided to stay/return to the Starfall Isles while others decided to leave with plans of returning only during the Starfall Festival) [b]Lore: [/b]The Lepidolites were all originally Arcane Dragons and lived happily together. The Moonstones and Rhodonites use to be all gathered in one location at the same time. They use to all travel together all throughout the Starfall Isles, but then one night that all changed.On that night the Lepidolite's lives were forever changed. The Gem Crushers full of envy, rage, and the unfairiness of it all that those Lepidolite's were blessed with such colors especially those gemstones upon their body. The Gem Crushers hunted them down and determined to paint their bodies with the crushed gems in order to what the colors that they have always desired. Most of the Lepidolites were able to escape, but not all. Some of them flew long distances while others decided to go with a slightly shorter distance. Every Lepidolite warns their hatchlings about the Gem Crushers and tells them "Do not stray" for who knows when a Gem Crusher might strike. The Gem Crushers mainly target and hunt those with Arcane/Shadow Eyes especially the Arcane Dragons for they are the Original Lepidolite. However they are willing to go after any Lepidolite ([b]Expect for Lepidolites with Plague Eyes[/b]) that they may come across, but if they see an Arcane or Shadow Lepidolite they will stop whatever they are doing and go in pursuit of the Arcane/Shadow Lepidolite. [b]There is a reason as to why the Gem Crushers avoid Lepidolite Plague Dragons: [/b]The major reason why is that the Plague type carries a Disease that can very possibly kill Gem Crushers (Thinking about what the disease can do to the Gem Crusher's body, how it spreads, the effects, a good name for it, and etc. Going to have to look up more about diseases ;D and everything & slowly let it come together) The only completely safe time-frame where there is no danger at all in the Arcane Region is during the Starfall Festival. During the Starfall Festival nearly all of the Lepidolites go to the Starfall Isles. *Have my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14109760]Starfall[/url] & [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=124533&tab=dragon&did=5705035]Starwood[/url] borrowing a nest from a fellow arcane member and had sent a Seafood Lunch with them: They laid three eggs and can't wait for them to hatch: I had sent them on 8/16/2015 Starwood has Maize Gembond while Starfall has Ice Gembond* Bought these recently for the breeding project: The Coatl's are siblings (A Brother and A Sister). The Wildclaw isn't related. None of them are related to Starfall or Starwood. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15923276][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/159233/15923276.png[/img][/url] Male (Starry) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15923277][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/159233/15923277.png[/img][/url] Female (Twinkle) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15836608][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/158367/15836608.png[/img][/url] Male (Crystalspine) Any thoughts on my Breeding Project? (Still working on adding more lore and etc)
Breeding Project Details:

Breed Name: Lepidolites (There are two categories: Moonstones those who have White, Maize, or Ice Gembond. Rhodonites those who have Magenta, Pink, or Rose Gembond)

The Genes: Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond

Primary/Secondary - Purple, Mulberry, Royal, Red, Carmine, Magenta, Pink, and Rose.
Tertiary - White, Maize, Ice, Magenta, Pink, and Rose

The Moonstones are noticed in the darkness easily and when they are in pairs or groups: They are great fighters. When on their own: The Moonstone is unable to summon up any strength due to the intense feeling of being alone. If left alone for a long period of time: The dragon falls into a deep sleep and never to awaken unless touched by one who has gembond.

"Every white gem in a deep slumber is an Aurora, but once they awaken: They reclaim their name and cling upon the one whom awoken them from their endless sleep."

"Whenever there is a Moonstone there are surely to be one or more Rhodonites"

The Rhodonites are not noticed in the darkness. They provide support through healing and getting in a few powerful strikes every so often 'Combat Healers'. The Rhodonites enjoy being alone, in pairs, or in groups. However from time to time Rhodonites (Either in pairs, groups, or by themselves) go looking for the Moonstones. Seeking out the Aurora's in a deep slumber, those who are fighting, and those who are alone.

"It's not a good idea to underestimate a Rhodonite"

Flight: All Flights (Origin: Arcane. However they have expanded to other flights due to wanting to protect their future hatchlings and/or to feel safer. Some have decided to stay/return to the Starfall Isles while others decided to leave with plans of returning only during the Starfall Festival)

Lore: The Lepidolites were all originally Arcane Dragons and lived happily together. The Moonstones and Rhodonites use to be all gathered in one location at the same time. They use to all travel together all throughout the Starfall Isles, but then one night that all changed.On that night the Lepidolite's lives were forever changed. The Gem Crushers full of envy, rage, and the unfairiness of it all that those Lepidolite's were blessed with such colors especially those gemstones upon their body. The Gem Crushers hunted them down and determined to paint their bodies with the crushed gems in order to what the colors that they have always desired.

Most of the Lepidolites were able to escape, but not all. Some of them flew long distances while others decided to go with a slightly shorter distance. Every Lepidolite warns their hatchlings about the Gem Crushers and tells them "Do not stray" for who knows when a Gem Crusher might strike.

The Gem Crushers mainly target and hunt those with Arcane/Shadow Eyes especially the Arcane Dragons for they are the Original Lepidolite. However they are willing to go after any Lepidolite (Expect for Lepidolites with Plague Eyes) that they may come across, but if they see an Arcane or Shadow Lepidolite they will stop whatever they are doing and go in pursuit of the Arcane/Shadow Lepidolite.

There is a reason as to why the Gem Crushers avoid Lepidolite Plague Dragons: The major reason why is that the Plague type carries a Disease that can very possibly kill Gem Crushers (Thinking about what the disease can do to the Gem Crusher's body, how it spreads, the effects, a good name for it, and etc. Going to have to look up more about diseases ;D and everything & slowly let it come together)

The only completely safe time-frame where there is no danger at all in the Arcane Region is during the Starfall Festival. During the Starfall Festival nearly all of the Lepidolites go to the Starfall Isles.

*Have my Starfall & Starwood borrowing a nest from a fellow arcane member and had sent a Seafood Lunch with them: They laid three eggs and can't wait for them to hatch: I had sent them on 8/16/2015 Starwood has Maize Gembond while Starfall has Ice Gembond*

Bought these recently for the breeding project: The Coatl's are siblings (A Brother and A Sister). The Wildclaw isn't related. None of them are related to Starfall or Starwood.

15923276.png Male (Starry)

15923277.png Female (Twinkle)

15836608.png Male (Crystalspine)

Any thoughts on my Breeding Project? (Still working on adding more lore and etc)
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
@Waterrain Hm, ok lets work on what colors are within the purple and pink ranges (since everyone has different opinions on what belongs to what range). Because this white gem is purely beautiful and I have a mighty need to have it D: and I don't know if it works with your subspecies >-< [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=65&wing=15&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=2&elem=9&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] And I want to say I really like this subspecies so far ^-^ The pink supporting the whites makes me think of Valentine pair. Like they can't help but to help the whites XD
@Waterrain Hm, ok lets work on what colors are within the purple and pink ranges (since everyone has different opinions on what belongs to what range). Because this white gem is purely beautiful and I have a mighty need to have it D: and I don't know if it works with your subspecies >-<

dragonpic2.php?body=65&wing=15&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=2&elem=9&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

And I want to say I really like this subspecies so far ^-^ The pink supporting the whites makes me think of Valentine pair. Like they can't help but to help the whites XD
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
@icenice

Yes that one fits within the subspecies ^_^ and thank you (^_^)/ (At some point the color wheel will be updated and such: Colors are still being shown.. Hoping for some new shades of pink's & purple's & white's)

(Side Note: Thinking about adding in red for a Secondary color due to how it looks over-all with Shimmer) Yeah it's a bit like a Valentine Pair now that I think about it xD

White Shades of Gems = Always a target and made into a great fighter.
Pink Shades of Gems = Not noticed and Supports by Healing those with White Gems & every so often dealing out powerful strikes (Combat Healers need some love ;D)

I fell in love with Gembond on my birthday: June 15 this year and that was due to thinking up a lore for how Starfall made his way to my clan: Nearly brought myself to tears xD gah

Starfall was brought here to this lovely clan by Rainbow and Hime when he was a mere hatchling. In the clan he was in before him being Gembond was mocked by the other members of that clan. He had been told that 'Gembond' is an ugly tertiary gene by the other hatchlings and he was brought to tears several times. The older dragons didn't say anything and just ignored it. Starfall was curled up in a little ball when he first met Rainbow and Hime.
@icenice

Yes that one fits within the subspecies ^_^ and thank you (^_^)/ (At some point the color wheel will be updated and such: Colors are still being shown.. Hoping for some new shades of pink's & purple's & white's)

(Side Note: Thinking about adding in red for a Secondary color due to how it looks over-all with Shimmer) Yeah it's a bit like a Valentine Pair now that I think about it xD

White Shades of Gems = Always a target and made into a great fighter.
Pink Shades of Gems = Not noticed and Supports by Healing those with White Gems & every so often dealing out powerful strikes (Combat Healers need some love ;D)

I fell in love with Gembond on my birthday: June 15 this year and that was due to thinking up a lore for how Starfall made his way to my clan: Nearly brought myself to tears xD gah

Starfall was brought here to this lovely clan by Rainbow and Hime when he was a mere hatchling. In the clan he was in before him being Gembond was mocked by the other members of that clan. He had been told that 'Gembond' is an ugly tertiary gene by the other hatchlings and he was brought to tears several times. The older dragons didn't say anything and just ignored it. Starfall was curled up in a little ball when he first met Rainbow and Hime.
@Waterrain *teary eyed) That's sooo sad and beautiful! Poor Starfall DX

Maybe that can work in the lore? That either the whites or pinks have a natural need to find another. Maybe they need to always be pairs or else they can survive?? (just shotting ideas here :3)

Hm, so, let's work out which colors for each gene. Primary/Seconary - purple, lavender, violet, royal (maybe mulberry?), red, magenta, pink, rose. Tertiary - white, maize, magenta, pink, rose

How are those colors? Which ones stay and which ones go??
@Waterrain *teary eyed) That's sooo sad and beautiful! Poor Starfall DX

Maybe that can work in the lore? That either the whites or pinks have a natural need to find another. Maybe they need to always be pairs or else they can survive?? (just shotting ideas here :3)

Hm, so, let's work out which colors for each gene. Primary/Seconary - purple, lavender, violet, royal (maybe mulberry?), red, magenta, pink, rose. Tertiary - white, maize, magenta, pink, rose

How are those colors? Which ones stay and which ones go??
@icenice
Yeah poor Starfall ;-;

Well, I think it can work it's way into the lore ^_^ (Thanks for the idea)

Those with white shades of gems have a strong need to find others like themselves and prefer to be in pairs/groups otherwise the loneliness is enough to almost ruin them. If left untreated for a long period of time: The dragon goes into a deep slumber never to awaken unless it feels the touch of a gembond hatchling/dragon..

Those with pink shades of gems are fine being alone, in pairs, or groups: However from time to time they (Either in pairs, groups, or by themselves) go looking for those with white shades of gems. Seeking out those in a deep slumber, those who are fighting, and so on.

One of the saying for this Subspecies: "Whenever there is a White Gem there are surely to be one or more Pink Gems"

Colors:
Primary/Secondary - Purple, Mulberry, Royal, Red, Carmine, Magenta, Pink, and Rose.

*It's really great being able to bounce off of ideas and such ^_^ Helps my thinking process a bit make it a bit more solid and such :D *
@icenice
Yeah poor Starfall ;-;

Well, I think it can work it's way into the lore ^_^ (Thanks for the idea)

Those with white shades of gems have a strong need to find others like themselves and prefer to be in pairs/groups otherwise the loneliness is enough to almost ruin them. If left untreated for a long period of time: The dragon goes into a deep slumber never to awaken unless it feels the touch of a gembond hatchling/dragon..

Those with pink shades of gems are fine being alone, in pairs, or groups: However from time to time they (Either in pairs, groups, or by themselves) go looking for those with white shades of gems. Seeking out those in a deep slumber, those who are fighting, and so on.

One of the saying for this Subspecies: "Whenever there is a White Gem there are surely to be one or more Pink Gems"

Colors:

*It's really great being able to bounce off of ideas and such ^_^ Helps my thinking process a bit make it a bit more solid and such :D *
@Waterrain I love the saying! I fear whoever wants to pick a fight with a white gem D: they might have a small army of pinks in the background ready to heal them! XD

Now that's out of the way :3 lets work on naming these guys! .....................This might be harder then what I thought D:
@Waterrain I love the saying! I fear whoever wants to pick a fight with a white gem D: they might have a small army of pinks in the background ready to heal them! XD

Now that's out of the way :3 lets work on naming these guys! .....................This might be harder then what I thought D:
@icenice I know I want three names: One name for those with White Gems & One for those with Pink Gems & One name regardless of their gem stone color. (The Gembond is the most important part for these Subspecies ^_^) Names are so tough x.x Coming up with lore is a bit easier than naming... -Going to try & tackle the White Gems- The White Gems type: Their gems look like white diamonds & like stars up in the sky. They are in pairs and groups. They are great fighters together, but when alone they break-down and can't summon the strength to fight. In extreme cases: The dragon falls into a deep sleep and never to awaken unless touched by one who has gembond sort of like Sleeping Beauty in a way. They stand out a lot in the darkness. Thoughts for a name: Diamond Gemstones, Glittering Gems, or something? (Can't think completely for it late x.x 10:28PM) [i]Another saying: "Every white gem in a deep slumber is an Aurora, but once they awaken: They reclaim their name and cling upon the one whom awoken them from their endless sleep."[/i] Heh thank you :D and it best to not ever mess with a lone white gem (Otherwise the Pink gems will swarm and heal & attack without mercy for picking on the poor lonely white gem) And just bought her (She is the sister to the male wildclaw) Named her Focal after Focal Point located in Starfall Isles :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15836607] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158367/15836607_350.png[/img] [/url] (And now it's 11:00PM xD)
@icenice

I know I want three names: One name for those with White Gems & One for those with Pink Gems & One name regardless of their gem stone color. (The Gembond is the most important part for these Subspecies ^_^)

Names are so tough x.x Coming up with lore is a bit easier than naming...

-Going to try & tackle the White Gems-

The White Gems type: Their gems look like white diamonds & like stars up in the sky. They are in pairs and groups. They are great fighters together, but when alone they break-down and can't summon the strength to fight. In extreme cases: The dragon falls into a deep sleep and never to awaken unless touched by one who has gembond sort of like Sleeping Beauty in a way. They stand out a lot in the darkness.

Thoughts for a name: Diamond Gemstones, Glittering Gems, or something? (Can't think completely for it late x.x 10:28PM)

Another saying: "Every white gem in a deep slumber is an Aurora, but once they awaken: They reclaim their name and cling upon the one whom awoken them from their endless sleep."

Heh thank you :D and it best to not ever mess with a lone white gem (Otherwise the Pink gems will swarm and heal & attack without mercy for picking on the poor lonely white gem)

And just bought her (She is the sister to the male wildclaw) Named her Focal after Focal Point located in Starfall Isles :D

15836607_350.png
(And now it's 11:00PM xD)
@Waterrain Hmmmm, ok, I been trying to find some names for them. I was going with real stones and what they mean. These seemed to be the best ones >-<
~ Moonstones ~
The white gems of protection
~Rhodonites ~
The pink gems of peace and purpose
~ Lepidolites ~
The gems of balance

Each stone name goes with the colors of the gems. The last one is a stone that can be found in shades of pinks/purples/grays. I also worked in the stones meaning to the lore.

Unless you wanted the names to be something else *tries to find thinking hat* Just tell me what theme to work with.
@Waterrain Hmmmm, ok, I been trying to find some names for them. I was going with real stones and what they mean. These seemed to be the best ones >-<
~ Moonstones ~
The white gems of protection
~Rhodonites ~
The pink gems of peace and purpose
~ Lepidolites ~
The gems of balance

Each stone name goes with the colors of the gems. The last one is a stone that can be found in shades of pinks/purples/grays. I also worked in the stones meaning to the lore.

Unless you wanted the names to be something else *tries to find thinking hat* Just tell me what theme to work with.
@icenice

Thank you so much (^_^)/ The name Moonstones (Plus Moonstones have a connection to the Moon) fits them perfectly and The name of Lepidolites (That is cool that can be found in various shades, I looked it up, and they look so pretty).

For the pink gems I was thinking of Rose Quartzs: This stone of unconditional love that opens the heart chakra to all forms of love: self-love, family love, platonic love, and romantic love.
@icenice

Thank you so much (^_^)/ The name Moonstones (Plus Moonstones have a connection to the Moon) fits them perfectly and The name of Lepidolites (That is cool that can be found in various shades, I looked it up, and they look so pretty).

For the pink gems I was thinking of Rose Quartzs: This stone of unconditional love that opens the heart chakra to all forms of love: self-love, family love, platonic love, and romantic love.
@Waterrain I picked Rhodonite for pinks because it helps calm those that are fearful or panicky (a alone white gem) while intensifing acceptance, forgiveness and unconditional love towards others (giving a white gem positive energies).

It's the stone of compassion, forgiveness & release of fear. Overall, it balances the emotions in one. I thought that would played well with the lore. Pinks blocking the fear of loneliness, help forgive the wrongs in life, and show them that they can love themselves/others.

I thought of Rose Quartz first for pinks (I blame Steven Universe for that >-<). I just wanted to see if other stones could work.
@Waterrain I picked Rhodonite for pinks because it helps calm those that are fearful or panicky (a alone white gem) while intensifing acceptance, forgiveness and unconditional love towards others (giving a white gem positive energies).

It's the stone of compassion, forgiveness & release of fear. Overall, it balances the emotions in one. I thought that would played well with the lore. Pinks blocking the fear of loneliness, help forgive the wrongs in life, and show them that they can love themselves/others.

I thought of Rose Quartz first for pinks (I blame Steven Universe for that >-<). I just wanted to see if other stones could work.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7