Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Last Unicorn Fandragon Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@LadyDragonKnight Thank you! Ooooh! I didn't think of that gem being like the mark on her forehead as a human! Perfect thinking! I've always leaned a bit more toward blue for her dress, which is why I chose the Sky Blue Silks, but it's so hard to get an accurate color depending on the movie version and the pics online.

@Zenelle Oh thank you so much! Yep...hopefully Lir won't be too long in coming! I'll add you to the pinglist, too, so you can see when he arrives!

@LadyDragonKnight Thank you! Ooooh! I didn't think of that gem being like the mark on her forehead as a human! Perfect thinking! I've always leaned a bit more toward blue for her dress, which is why I chose the Sky Blue Silks, but it's so hard to get an accurate color depending on the movie version and the pics online.

@Zenelle Oh thank you so much! Yep...hopefully Lir won't be too long in coming! I'll add you to the pinglist, too, so you can see when he arrives!

lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

Thank you :D

I love the layering you did with the fae. I'm not so good at layering things well, but you captured the outfits for them all so well with the layering. Man, I need to watch the film again. It's been a while ^.^
@Stormhawke

Thank you :D

I love the layering you did with the fae. I'm not so good at layering things well, but you captured the outfits for them all so well with the layering. Man, I need to watch the film again. It's been a while ^.^
@Stormhawke Excuse me while I get extremely excited about how awesome these fandragons are! The Last Unicorn has always been one of my favourite films, too, and to see them so well-represented here is just making me want to go watch it again :D
@Stormhawke Excuse me while I get extremely excited about how awesome these fandragons are! The Last Unicorn has always been one of my favourite films, too, and to see them so well-represented here is just making me want to go watch it again :D
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
@Zenelle I've actually learned, oddly enough, that the piece of apparel you want on top needs to go on FIRST. The LAST thing you put on ends up on the bottom. I know it's weird, but that's what I had to do, after much experimenting!

@Siennia :D I watched it again this week. Thank you very much!
@Zenelle I've actually learned, oddly enough, that the piece of apparel you want on top needs to go on FIRST. The LAST thing you put on ends up on the bottom. I know it's weird, but that's what I had to do, after much experimenting!

@Siennia :D I watched it again this week. Thank you very much!
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

Oh, I knew that. It's more I can never get the effect I want from layering, so I pretty much gave up and keep things simple ^.^
@Stormhawke

Oh, I knew that. It's more I can never get the effect I want from layering, so I pretty much gave up and keep things simple ^.^
@Stormhawke

MEE ME ME I wanna be pinged with updates!!!
You have done a really good job. They all look amazing :D

Would you eventually do the riddle skeleton on the clock and the eye patch cat???
@Stormhawke

MEE ME ME I wanna be pinged with updates!!!
You have done a really good job. They all look amazing :D

Would you eventually do the riddle skeleton on the clock and the eye patch cat???
@Chunk Thank you! I'll add you. And I am actually noodling both of them in the back of my head!
@Chunk Thank you! I'll add you. And I am actually noodling both of them in the back of my head!
lGriifT.png
@keet @fangoftofu @Kanestiel @Ladycowbell @Mintyambitions @Kalistys @Ruurin @LadyDragonKnight @Zenelle @Chunk I've finally gotten that sword for King Haggard! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15859119] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158592/15859119_350.png[/img] [/url] I've been away from this for a little while, but I'm still working on the project, just more slowly. I have a good start on the Riddle Skeleton...quite by accident! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16938434] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169385/16938434_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/50/2a/55/502a55a6be827bb87a2c7ac693b385e8.jpg[/img] I actually got him to breed "Skeletons" to hatch during RoR, but I think all he really needs is maybe the Crown of Bones (the skeleton has some sort of crown)! He even has red eyes already! (He's in my babysitter's lair right now so his babies have Shadow eyes.) I've also added the Cat to my list to do and updated my first post! UPDATE: I've added a generously donated crown to my skeleton! As I watch the clip again, I see that he has some sort of pouch and some brown tattered cloth, so I'll play with ideas there. Any suggestions would be awesome!
@keet
@fangoftofu
@Kanestiel
@Ladycowbell
@Mintyambitions
@Kalistys
@Ruurin
@LadyDragonKnight
@Zenelle
@Chunk

I've finally gotten that sword for King Haggard!

15859119_350.png

I've been away from this for a little while, but I'm still working on the project, just more slowly.

I have a good start on the Riddle Skeleton...quite by accident!

16938434_350.png

502a55a6be827bb87a2c7ac693b385e8.jpg

I actually got him to breed "Skeletons" to hatch during RoR, but I think all he really needs is maybe the Crown of Bones (the skeleton has some sort of crown)! He even has red eyes already! (He's in my babysitter's lair right now so his babies have Shadow eyes.)

I've also added the Cat to my list to do and updated my first post!

UPDATE: I've added a generously donated crown to my skeleton! As I watch the clip again, I see that he has some sort of pouch and some brown tattered cloth, so I'll play with ideas there. Any suggestions would be awesome!

lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

Wow, excellent! I never would have considered vip/Hyp genes to be 'bony'

I might have an extra crown lying about, if you want it?
@Stormhawke

Wow, excellent! I never would have considered vip/Hyp genes to be 'bony'

I might have an extra crown lying about, if you want it?
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Kanestiel

As soon as I saw Vipera on a PC I was like...that's a skeleton. xD I don't know if I'm attached the Hypno yet, though. But YES, if you'll willing, I would love that crown!
@Kanestiel

As soon as I saw Vipera on a PC I was like...that's a skeleton. xD I don't know if I'm attached the Hypno yet, though. But YES, if you'll willing, I would love that crown!
lGriifT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47