Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Last Unicorn Fandragon Project
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47
@zzzhorses

You know, I hadn't looked at that before. I do have the Crown of Bones on him, but now I'm debating. I like the Twilight or Dusky Rose Thorn Crown better, though for color. It's just the odd presence of that rose behind the ear. lol. I'll definitely have to give that some thought! Thanks!
@zzzhorses

You know, I hadn't looked at that before. I do have the Crown of Bones on him, but now I'm debating. I like the Twilight or Dusky Rose Thorn Crown better, though for color. It's just the odd presence of that rose behind the ear. lol. I'll definitely have to give that some thought! Thanks!
lGriifT.png
@StormHawke
I love TLU so your project made me super happy.
@StormHawke
I love TLU so your project made me super happy.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@zzzhorses And that makes me happy! c:
@zzzhorses And that makes me happy! c:
lGriifT.png
O M G you have the cat!!!!!
This is just so awesome!
O M G you have the cat!!!!!
This is just so awesome!
24002659_oFj.png
@Polymorphus hahaha YES I have the piratey cat! I HAD to!
@Polymorphus hahaha YES I have the piratey cat! I HAD to!
lGriifT.png
These are so pretty! Do you breed em and sell hatchlings???
These are so pretty! Do you breed em and sell hatchlings???
8ec75mc.png
»RebelleElegance«
She/Her 18+
Fr +1

de Rosa Antiqua Hatchery
Pearlescent Galaxy Elixir Subspecies
Pisces Subspecies Official Registered Breeder
Werewolf Subspecies & Lineage

VgR98md.png
@RebelleElegance Hi there! Only a select few! I breed Amalthea, Bones, and Unicorn Seas. You can check out my Drakery here for more about those pairings.
@RebelleElegance Hi there! Only a select few! I breed Amalthea, Bones, and Unicorn Seas. You can check out my Drakery here for more about those pairings.
lGriifT.png
@keet @fangoftofu @Mudsdale @Ladycowbell @Mintyambitions @Kalistys @Ruurin @LadyDragonKnight @Zenelle @Chunk @Nanosaur @beargirl1393 @AyalaAtreides @adrienne @SylvrFox @Skullcandy982 @LunarEcho @jellophish @Oszs @Lynchly @ysabol I couldn't wait for Flameforger's because...The Red Bull! While I wish it was less purply, I'm wondering what you guys think of the accent. I do like how it adds more flaming effect to him, I'm just not sure about the coloring. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27044569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270446/27044569_350.png[/img] [/url]
@keet @fangoftofu @Mudsdale @Ladycowbell @Mintyambitions @Kalistys @Ruurin @LadyDragonKnight @Zenelle @Chunk @Nanosaur @beargirl1393 @AyalaAtreides @adrienne @SylvrFox @Skullcandy982 @LunarEcho @jellophish @Oszs @Lynchly @ysabol

I couldn't wait for Flameforger's because...The Red Bull!

While I wish it was less purply, I'm wondering what you guys think of the accent. I do like how it adds more flaming effect to him, I'm just not sure about the coloring.

27044569_350.png
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke I think he looks great! I agree that it would suit him best with a more red flare, but it definitely adds to the intimidation.
@Stormhawke I think he looks great! I agree that it would suit him best with a more red flare, but it definitely adds to the intimidation.
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
@Stormhawke
Yes, yes, all my yes! These dragons are spot-on!
@Stormhawke
Yes, yes, all my yes! These dragons are spot-on!
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47