Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Last Unicorn Fandragon Project
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47
@Lynchly Thank you! I'm very happy with the result!

@Siakb @Siennia @CuQuoise

Thank you for such high praise! I apologize for my delayed reply. Holidays are keeping me busy! I'm just glad a few more people are seeing this and it's bringing up good feelings!

Saikb, if you like, I can add you to my pinglist for the unicorns!

@Lynchly Thank you! I'm very happy with the result!

@Siakb @Siennia @CuQuoise

Thank you for such high praise! I apologize for my delayed reply. Holidays are keeping me busy! I'm just glad a few more people are seeing this and it's bringing up good feelings!

Saikb, if you like, I can add you to my pinglist for the unicorns!

lGriifT.png
I just hatched an Amalthea yesterday!!! I can't wait until she grows up she's going to be beautiful [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29669433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296695/29669433_350.png[/img] [/url] @stormhawke
I just hatched an Amalthea yesterday!!! I can't wait until she grows up she's going to be beautiful

29669433_350.png

@stormhawke
@Stormhawke I added myself, but thank you so much ^.^ like I said your dragons are gorgeous
@Stormhawke I added myself, but thank you so much ^.^ like I said your dragons are gorgeous
siakb_march_slower_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcbjai5.gif
@Linzabeth She grew up beautifully! I love the Wisteria Runes. Sorry this is so past due!
@Linzabeth She grew up beautifully! I love the Wisteria Runes. Sorry this is so past due!
lGriifT.png
Oh wow this is amazing, so close to what the characters look like!
Oh wow this is amazing, so close to what the characters look like!
Personal tumblr
Steven Universe tumblr
Art only tumblr
DeviantArt
Hi there! I just hatched a couple of Unicorn Seas dragons on the last day of Wavecrest Saturnalia! Check them out here if you're interested!
Hi there! I just hatched a couple of Unicorn Seas dragons on the last day of Wavecrest Saturnalia! Check them out here if you're interested!
lGriifT.png
This gives me so many feels and I love the concept :3
This gives me so many feels and I love the concept :3
efp3UiJ.png
@PandoraRoyale Thank you so much! I'm glad it's touched you. :)
@PandoraRoyale Thank you so much! I'm glad it's touched you. :)
lGriifT.png
I took the chance and shared MommyFortuna in the Sonrieth in Style contest for Brightshine as an Enchanting Entertainer! It's kind of tongue in cheek, but we'll see how she does.

I was also alerted that she was the featured dragon on the homepage on June 14! Cool!
I took the chance and shared MommyFortuna in the Sonrieth in Style contest for Brightshine as an Enchanting Entertainer! It's kind of tongue in cheek, but we'll see how she does.

I was also alerted that she was the featured dragon on the homepage on June 14! Cool!
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke I noticed that the skeleton was missing his crown. I think your version of him might include a rose crown because these remind me of what the actual skeleton wears. [item=pristine rose thorn crown]
@Stormhawke
I noticed that the skeleton was missing his crown. I think your version of him might include a rose crown because these remind me of what the actual skeleton wears.
Pristine Rose Thorn Crown
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47