Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Last Unicorn Fandragon Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@Stormhawke

Ah! Please add me to ping!

These are great ~ <3

I've loved the last unicorn for so long ahh..
It's so great seeing other fans <3
@Stormhawke

Ah! Please add me to ping!

These are great ~ <3

I've loved the last unicorn for so long ahh..
It's so great seeing other fans <3
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
@Mintyambitions
@Kalistys
@Astraya

Thank you guys so much! I'm so glad people are enjoying my obsession...haha.

Astraya, I'm happy to add you to my pinglist for updates, too, if you want!
@Mintyambitions
@Kalistys
@Astraya

Thank you guys so much! I'm so glad people are enjoying my obsession...haha.

Astraya, I'm happy to add you to my pinglist for updates, too, if you want!
lGriifT.png
@keet
@fangoftofu
@Kanestiel
@Ladycowbell
@Mintyambitions
@Kalistys

I was able to add the apparel from the Festive Favors this week to The Red Bull. It is so perfect!
@keet
@fangoftofu
@Kanestiel
@Ladycowbell
@Mintyambitions
@Kalistys

I was able to add the apparel from the Festive Favors this week to The Red Bull. It is so perfect!
lGriifT.png
@stormhawke

The Red Bull is definitely one of the best of the lot and ahhh yes!
@stormhawke

The Red Bull is definitely one of the best of the lot and ahhh yes!
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
@stormehawke

He looks fantastic! I'm sending something else over for him as well :D
@stormehawke

He looks fantastic! I'm sending something else over for him as well :D
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Stormhawke
Oh my god, the apparel fits the Red Bull perfectly!
@Stormhawke
Oh my god, the apparel fits the Red Bull perfectly!
@Stormhawke Ahh I got so excited when I ready the thread title! :D This is my fandragon for Amalthea [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13171298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131713/13171298_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]It's my own interpretation and I wanted to be creative with it rather than sticking too closely to the film version - otherwise it would have probably been triple white. [/size] Please ping me for updates! I'd be really interested to see how this project develops!
@Stormhawke
Ahh I got so excited when I ready the thread title! :D

This is my fandragon for Amalthea

13171298_350.png

It's my own interpretation and I wanted to be creative with it rather than sticking too closely to the film version - otherwise it would have probably been triple white.

Please ping me for updates! I'd be really interested to see how this project develops!
@Ruurin Wow! She is so pretty! I think it's cool when people creatively interpret characters. The colors really make her special.
@Ruurin Wow! She is so pretty! I think it's cool when people creatively interpret characters. The colors really make her special.
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke Yes, one of my favorite movies as a little kid and favorite books as a teen (and to this day!) So far I only have an Amalthea dragon, but here she is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8896275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88963/8896275_350.png[/img] [/url] (The gem reminds me of the mark on her forehead in human form, and her purple wings are pretty much exactly the shade of her dress in the movie.) I really want a Lir dragon, too, but I need to keep looking. Yours are quite lovely, I wish you luck with finishing your project! (Also add me to ping, please, I'd like to see what you do with it!)
@Stormhawke
Yes, one of my favorite movies as a little kid and favorite books as a teen (and to this day!) So far I only have an Amalthea dragon, but here she is:

8896275_350.png

(The gem reminds me of the mark on her forehead in human form, and her purple wings are pretty much exactly the shade of her dress in the movie.)

I really want a Lir dragon, too, but I need to keep looking.
Yours are quite lovely, I wish you luck with finishing your project! (Also add me to ping, please, I'd like to see what you do with it!)
tumblr_ocqzza1A201u38gd0o8_r1_100.gif
LadyDragonKnight
My Art Shop!
tumblr_ocs2qprSDo1u38gd0o3_100.gif XdKddgH.png
Wow, this is one of the best fandragon projects I've seen. The dragons - especially the tundra and skydancer - represent their characters so well. And I love the movie. I was disappointed to see no Prince Lir, but happy that he's a planned one :D Looking forward to see what you do with him.
Wow, this is one of the best fandragon projects I've seen. The dragons - especially the tundra and skydancer - represent their characters so well. And I love the movie. I was disappointed to see no Prince Lir, but happy that he's a planned one :D Looking forward to see what you do with him.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47