Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Last Unicorn Fandragon Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@fangoftofu You know...you might be right and that's really just a happy accident. I'll wait and decide that once I have some apparel on her. The thing is that the color varies depending on the shot, which is frustrating. Save that scroll for me, only if you don't mind, just in case! Or if you just want it out of your hoard...well, I won't object to taking it. :p
@fangoftofu You know...you might be right and that's really just a happy accident. I'll wait and decide that once I have some apparel on her. The thing is that the color varies depending on the shot, which is frustrating. Save that scroll for me, only if you don't mind, just in case! Or if you just want it out of your hoard...well, I won't object to taking it. :p
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke
I'll send it over to ya now, just so you have it :)
@Stormhawke
I'll send it over to ya now, just so you have it :)
@fangoftofu Thank you so much! I'll show you the result before I decide to use it.
@fangoftofu Thank you so much! I'll show you the result before I decide to use it.
lGriifT.png
Butterfly! No dragon yet! I plan to breed this one because I have a great chance of getting the results I want. He will probably be a Fae or Nocturne, definitely with Eyespots. [img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8h5mzSYbj1qd80oso1_500.png[/img] To Do: [LIST] [*]Breed him! [*]Get his gear. [/LIST] Wish List: [LIST] [*]Cobalt Shades [*]Gold Steampunk Scarf [*]Blue Satin Tunic or Blue Renaissance Shirt [/LIST] @keet @fangoftofu @Kanestiel I've also added my nearly complete Kind Haggard to the first post! Let me know what you all think!
Butterfly!

No dragon yet! I plan to breed this one because I have a great chance of getting the results I want. He will probably be a Fae or Nocturne, definitely with Eyespots.

tumblr_m8h5mzSYbj1qd80oso1_500.png

To Do:
  • Breed him!
  • Get his gear.

Wish List:
  • Cobalt Shades
  • Gold Steampunk Scarf
  • Blue Satin Tunic or Blue Renaissance Shirt

@keet
@fangoftofu
@Kanestiel

I've also added my nearly complete Kind Haggard to the first post! Let me know what you all think!
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke may I be put on the ping for updates? The Last Unicorn is one of my favorite movies. Also do you plan to do the Prince? Also do you take donations?
@Stormhawke may I be put on the ping for updates? The Last Unicorn is one of my favorite movies. Also do you plan to do the Prince? Also do you take donations?
I'm willing to adopt or rehome any unwanted dragons, just send me a message!
@Ladycowbell Sure! I'll add you now! And I will take donations. I have a wishlist at the end of my first post, or I'll take treasure to use toward those things or future character dragons and lair expansions to house them.

I will likely work on Prince Lir and Mommy Fortuna in the future!
@Ladycowbell Sure! I'll add you now! And I will take donations. I have a wishlist at the end of my first post, or I'll take treasure to use toward those things or future character dragons and lair expansions to house them.

I will likely work on Prince Lir and Mommy Fortuna in the future!
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

He looks amazing! I love the apparel choices, wow
@Stormhawke

He looks amazing! I love the apparel choices, wow
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Kanestiel Thank you so much!

@keet
@fangoftofu
@Ladycowbell

I've "finished" Molly and she is in the first post now!

I need to focus a bit on my lair and breeding, so I'll be a little less aggressive with this project for a bit. Butterfly will happen in the course of breeding, and the others may come sooner if I happen to find that perfect dragon. I'll keep pinging with updates as they happen! I do still want to complete Haggard's look with a sword!
@Kanestiel Thank you so much!

@keet
@fangoftofu
@Ladycowbell

I've "finished" Molly and she is in the first post now!

I need to focus a bit on my lair and breeding, so I'll be a little less aggressive with this project for a bit. Butterfly will happen in the course of breeding, and the others may come sooner if I happen to find that perfect dragon. I'll keep pinging with updates as they happen! I do still want to complete Haggard's look with a sword!
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

I just want to say how much I love love love this breeding project. Please put me on the pinglist :)
@Stormhawke

I just want to say how much I love love love this breeding project. Please put me on the pinglist :)
gshnxbP.png
@Stormhawke
great project, this is also one of my favorite films and books
@Stormhawke
great project, this is also one of my favorite films and books
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47