Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Naralex's Big Birthday Bash Hatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Hi all!
I'm preemptively creating this thread because my birthday is on July 20th and I'm holding a mass hatch! It will take place at 11:00 FR time, probably right on the dot because I'll be so excited! Anyways.. in this hatch, every element is represented at least one time.. I chose to get more of my favorite elements and two of some elements that I like pretty OK.

On the day of, I estimate having 50 (or maybe even more - we'll see, lair space is a limiting factor) eggs.

So! If you'd like a ping when the event begins, now is your chance to ask to be added to the list. I'm not going to be pinging folks anymore to confirm they're on the list, so, just assume that if you ping me I've got you down.

On the day of, I'll probably post two hatchlings at a time. Please do not ping me during the event.. I am not going to leave the thread and I'll likely read every comment. ;) Please also do not discuss sales with me until the end of the event - some dragons may already have found homes, as well (myself and some friends have got dibs!).

I'm super excited, and even more excited to share it will all of you. :D

Pinglist:
Craving, SaturdayLemon, scoot, sh33pskin, Luckydog33k, Solanaceae13, Leondragon, Carnival, Cassichu, StruckLucky, QyetLady, Reptyrian, Zyll, Nostalgic, HorseCrazy, Tangaroa, BotanyBlack, Equals10, Datura, TeaRex, lazykitsune18, Gimeurcookie, sadey, Maila, Canis, reliquiaen, Steel, AlexiaSkye
Hi all!
I'm preemptively creating this thread because my birthday is on July 20th and I'm holding a mass hatch! It will take place at 11:00 FR time, probably right on the dot because I'll be so excited! Anyways.. in this hatch, every element is represented at least one time.. I chose to get more of my favorite elements and two of some elements that I like pretty OK.

On the day of, I estimate having 50 (or maybe even more - we'll see, lair space is a limiting factor) eggs.

So! If you'd like a ping when the event begins, now is your chance to ask to be added to the list. I'm not going to be pinging folks anymore to confirm they're on the list, so, just assume that if you ping me I've got you down.

On the day of, I'll probably post two hatchlings at a time. Please do not ping me during the event.. I am not going to leave the thread and I'll likely read every comment. ;) Please also do not discuss sales with me until the end of the event - some dragons may already have found homes, as well (myself and some friends have got dibs!).

I'm super excited, and even more excited to share it will all of you. :D

Pinglist:
Craving, SaturdayLemon, scoot, sh33pskin, Luckydog33k, Solanaceae13, Leondragon, Carnival, Cassichu, StruckLucky, QyetLady, Reptyrian, Zyll, Nostalgic, HorseCrazy, Tangaroa, BotanyBlack, Equals10, Datura, TeaRex, lazykitsune18, Gimeurcookie, sadey, Maila, Canis, reliquiaen, Steel, AlexiaSkye
MjxA1tU.png
Saving this post!
Saving this post!
MjxA1tU.png
@naralex May I join the list?
@naralex May I join the list?
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
FIRST.

Well... Besides your squatter.. xD

OMG NOOOO! Remake the thread! Hehe, just kidding.

*waves hand in air wildly* As if you didn't know to add me...
FIRST.

Well... Besides your squatter.. xD

OMG NOOOO! Remake the thread! Hehe, just kidding.

*waves hand in air wildly* As if you didn't know to add me...
@SaturdayLemon
Yup! Sorry for the accidental ping that I may have just sent out before this LOL.
@SaturdayLemon
Yup! Sorry for the accidental ping that I may have just sent out before this LOL.
MjxA1tU.png
@Craving
Hehehe. :)
@Craving
Hehehe. :)
MjxA1tU.png
@naralex ooh, put me on the list, please!
@naralex ooh, put me on the list, please!
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
@sh33pskin
Absolutely! I wrote you down.
@sh33pskin
Absolutely! I wrote you down.
MjxA1tU.png
@Naralex
Could I get added to the list please? I love watching mass hatchings! ^^
@Naralex
Could I get added to the list please? I love watching mass hatchings! ^^
@Luckydog33k
Absolutely! I added you. :)