Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | CFCE (we have moved)
1 2 ... 949 950 951 952 953 ... 1113 1114
@Aon @Beegirl @Frostycloud @ironyfilleddonut @Jaz @KuraikoDesu @Malis @Malokia @Mariester @Muffinly @Ophia @paigyp01 @patronissimo @Poeziru @Regenherz @RRHepburn @Ruffian @Scybilla @SkylineFields @startleddust @Tria91 @Wisecakes @Yukichan @Zandelion

I'm still looking for a Wind nest. let me know what food you want!
@Aon @Beegirl @Frostycloud @ironyfilleddonut @Jaz @KuraikoDesu @Malis @Malokia @Mariester @Muffinly @Ophia @paigyp01 @patronissimo @Poeziru @Regenherz @RRHepburn @Ruffian @Scybilla @SkylineFields @startleddust @Tria91 @Wisecakes @Yukichan @Zandelion

I'm still looking for a Wind nest. let me know what food you want!
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@RationalParanoia
If you're willing to trade d2d, I can do it!
@RationalParanoia
If you're willing to trade d2d, I can do it!

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
— doing my silly little tasks
avi
@Tria91 - can do! What food do you need?
@Tria91 - can do! What food do you need?
sUmv6eQ.png
@RationalParanoia
Insects would be good!
@RationalParanoia
Insects would be good!

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
avi
@Tria91 - sending them over with some nom noms!
@Tria91 - sending them over with some nom noms!
sUmv6eQ.png
@Alegna @aprilraven @Azurrys @beargirl1393 @CeruleanCascade @DeepflowManah @Ickyrus @Imo @Inukami @KytheCake @Merellia @Phantomsylveon @PlushiePalooza @Radputin @Raenea @Raydioactive @Scrimshaw @ShivaDiamondDust @Sylvidoptera @Tamanthajayne @Tamka @thatjubi @Traidy @Valshaena @Yowanini

Can I get a water water water nest? Surprise or food and what kind of food.
@Alegna @aprilraven @Azurrys @beargirl1393 @CeruleanCascade @DeepflowManah @Ickyrus @Imo @Inukami @KytheCake @Merellia @Phantomsylveon @PlushiePalooza @Radputin @Raenea @Raydioactive @Scrimshaw @ShivaDiamondDust @Sylvidoptera @Tamanthajayne @Tamka @thatjubi @Traidy @Valshaena @Yowanini

Can I get a water water water nest? Surprise or food and what kind of food.
sZRxyrd.png
@RationalParanoia
Almost forgot to ping you! Four eggs c:
@RationalParanoia
Almost forgot to ping you! Four eggs c:

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
avi
@Areater @Birdesc @CarmineCranes @Carnival @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Elefare @Envinyatar @Eve @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Magenta @Ninjakitten @pangolinparade @Pitbull @Rascality @RimeRind @RogueRainbow @Ruination @Shadi @Starsystems @stevebucky @StormyHearted @Waxwing @ZombiiCrow @zorramala

I'm looking for a Light nest! Does anyone have a slot available? And is there any sort of food you'd prefer?
@Areater @Birdesc @CarmineCranes @Carnival @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Elefare @Envinyatar @Eve @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Magenta @Ninjakitten @pangolinparade @Pitbull @Rascality @RimeRind @RogueRainbow @Ruination @Shadi @Starsystems @stevebucky @StormyHearted @Waxwing @ZombiiCrow @zorramala

I'm looking for a Light nest! Does anyone have a slot available? And is there any sort of food you'd prefer?
water_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjh.gif water_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjb.gif water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
@Sammyken
If you're still looking, I got you - would prefer Insects :)
@Sammyken
If you're still looking, I got you - would prefer Insects :)
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
CFCE-news_zpsyvxmrozj.png

Hello everyone!
It has come to our attention that a portion of the CFCE's members are no longer playing Flight Rising, or are on an extended hiatus. While this is all well and good, it is disastrous for a nest rental group. When more users leave, there are less nests available.

So it's time for a spring clean... so to speak.

Myself, @Doki, and @Ruffian will be going through the CFCE ping lists and removing memberships from users with abandoned lairs. We will be sending out PMs to the users that have been removed so they are aware of the situation. We are allowing one week in which these users can contact us. After which, they will no longer be considered a member of the CFCE.

PLEASE NOTE
If you have an active lair you do not need to worry about this.
The mods will be checking for both starving dragons AND forum activity.

@briar
We may need to call upon your divine spreadsheet wisdom in a little while. Please let me know if that is going to be an issue :)

PLAGUE:
@Archfiend @bonesdarling @CyanideCandy @DevilsCarnival @Hearse @Hedikia @hotdoge @interestingword @Jey @Myself @Nanashi @NeophyteRedglare @punchti @PuzzleArai @Raindonkey @RationalParanoia @RoseyVaporeon @SadieWitch @Scream @serebronaga @TellTale @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @tinyangrycheezit @Trumplocke @Velander

FIRE:
@AetherSeer @Agateflame @Apis @Elininjakat @Fallenarrow @farawayfireflies @FlamingCatz @FluffyTundras @GingerArcanist @Inamkur @JovaniSkye @Kaelum @Lurker @nymbleflight @Phroma @RiztheHuntress @rubyredtan @SammyKen @Senri @Shadespots @ShyriaDracnoir @Wilcek

LIGHT:

WIND:

NATURE:
@Akirokai @Amburgerl @briar @caityjay @cheshiregh0st @Doki @DragonRising @Drakenhart @Ethanaell @Ethulai @hathanhate @HiddenDreams @Kell @PartyPenguin27 @Rifka @rocketgirl2 @SpaceFerrari @Taneko @TearzofMercury @Thunderjam @Trigenby @Tuberose @twotone @xazz @xMoonDragonx

ICE:
@AngelAura @AngellusProject @Anthea @Babysaxon @ClockworkFeline @Deoxtri @Deva @Dyodoreu @emeemay @Endro @Gubs @HarumiMiharu @Itarille @Kaltblutig @kirlia @Kyokaen @Lapse @LaserCatOverlord @Leenanishere @OliveEgg @Ravage @Ryuku @SeaAmoeba @Valiriah @Villainous

LIGHTNING:
@Alternatewarning @AppleNouns @appyrose @Arathe @Axqu @bleepbloop @booty @Britty @Butterfree @Danizaurs @JinxMagic @Kaldwin @kijtan13 @Konekova @Lanturn @Mue @penantiomers @Seespotbitejane @Sheeran @SonyaAxel @Steel @tuathade @Vistron @Vixeon @Yako @Zaratyst @ZenithNadir

WATER:

ARCANE:@Apotheocrisy @arcaneidolriots @Axiluvia @Cielka @Dameron @DandyElise @Elven0artist0 @EMISC @emzynai @EpicSquid @Ezmara @GShiny @HailQueenSteph @Julia @Kallistrate @KameTurtle @MoonWater @Myling @notsoheadless @Pickpocket0013 @pyr0 @ScorpiosHeart @ShikoRae @threeplustwo @totallynotsuper

SHADOW:
@Anomandaris @ashnick @Beheaded @chiyukiakasuna @Cluttermouse @Dragonaxew @DragonSmitty @fuchs @Giratina @Grimjaws @Jateshi @KitsuneXIII @MaddieHatter @Nicolas @onehoureternity @Remuta @Seijuurou @shamrocked @SoullessRogue @SpiderWolves @surfingpikachu @Tafficat @TechnicalDragon @TheHeroicOne @Vailess @VincentAnderlin

EARTH:
@Aravis @chromehorse @CoolCougar @Desertmonkey @Grimbone @Hellioning @JellyWyvern @Jenivette @Kardi @Kassinator @Kodex @Lizzi @mamamouse @OverlordFreya @Perrydotto @PixelTheft @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Snaphance @Stout @TeaRex @veinlily @wuf

CFCE-news_zpsyvxmrozj.png

Hello everyone!
It has come to our attention that a portion of the CFCE's members are no longer playing Flight Rising, or are on an extended hiatus. While this is all well and good, it is disastrous for a nest rental group. When more users leave, there are less nests available.

So it's time for a spring clean... so to speak.

Myself, @Doki, and @Ruffian will be going through the CFCE ping lists and removing memberships from users with abandoned lairs. We will be sending out PMs to the users that have been removed so they are aware of the situation. We are allowing one week in which these users can contact us. After which, they will no longer be considered a member of the CFCE.

PLEASE NOTE
If you have an active lair you do not need to worry about this.
The mods will be checking for both starving dragons AND forum activity.

@briar
We may need to call upon your divine spreadsheet wisdom in a little while. Please let me know if that is going to be an issue :)

PLAGUE:
@Archfiend @bonesdarling @CyanideCandy @DevilsCarnival @Hearse @Hedikia @hotdoge @interestingword @Jey @Myself @Nanashi @NeophyteRedglare @punchti @PuzzleArai @Raindonkey @RationalParanoia @RoseyVaporeon @SadieWitch @Scream @serebronaga @TellTale @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @tinyangrycheezit @Trumplocke @Velander

FIRE:
@AetherSeer @Agateflame @Apis @Elininjakat @Fallenarrow @farawayfireflies @FlamingCatz @FluffyTundras @GingerArcanist @Inamkur @JovaniSkye @Kaelum @Lurker @nymbleflight @Phroma @RiztheHuntress @rubyredtan @SammyKen @Senri @Shadespots @ShyriaDracnoir @Wilcek

LIGHT:

WIND:

NATURE:
@Akirokai @Amburgerl @briar @caityjay @cheshiregh0st @Doki @DragonRising @Drakenhart @Ethanaell @Ethulai @hathanhate @HiddenDreams @Kell @PartyPenguin27 @Rifka @rocketgirl2 @SpaceFerrari @Taneko @TearzofMercury @Thunderjam @Trigenby @Tuberose @twotone @xazz @xMoonDragonx

ICE:
@AngelAura @AngellusProject @Anthea @Babysaxon @ClockworkFeline @Deoxtri @Deva @Dyodoreu @emeemay @Endro @Gubs @HarumiMiharu @Itarille @Kaltblutig @kirlia @Kyokaen @Lapse @LaserCatOverlord @Leenanishere @OliveEgg @Ravage @Ryuku @SeaAmoeba @Valiriah @Villainous

LIGHTNING:
@Alternatewarning @AppleNouns @appyrose @Arathe @Axqu @bleepbloop @booty @Britty @Butterfree @Danizaurs @JinxMagic @Kaldwin @kijtan13 @Konekova @Lanturn @Mue @penantiomers @Seespotbitejane @Sheeran @SonyaAxel @Steel @tuathade @Vistron @Vixeon @Yako @Zaratyst @ZenithNadir

WATER:

ARCANE:@Apotheocrisy @arcaneidolriots @Axiluvia @Cielka @Dameron @DandyElise @Elven0artist0 @EMISC @emzynai @EpicSquid @Ezmara @GShiny @HailQueenSteph @Julia @Kallistrate @KameTurtle @MoonWater @Myling @notsoheadless @Pickpocket0013 @pyr0 @ScorpiosHeart @ShikoRae @threeplustwo @totallynotsuper

SHADOW:
@Anomandaris @ashnick @Beheaded @chiyukiakasuna @Cluttermouse @Dragonaxew @DragonSmitty @fuchs @Giratina @Grimjaws @Jateshi @KitsuneXIII @MaddieHatter @Nicolas @onehoureternity @Remuta @Seijuurou @shamrocked @SoullessRogue @SpiderWolves @surfingpikachu @Tafficat @TechnicalDragon @TheHeroicOne @Vailess @VincentAnderlin

EARTH:
@Aravis @chromehorse @CoolCougar @Desertmonkey @Grimbone @Hellioning @JellyWyvern @Jenivette @Kardi @Kassinator @Kodex @Lizzi @mamamouse @OverlordFreya @Perrydotto @PixelTheft @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Snaphance @Stout @TeaRex @veinlily @wuf

sUmv6eQ.png
1 2 ... 949 950 951 952 953 ... 1113 1114