Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | CFCE (we have moved)
@Yowanini
It doesn't matter since they're legacy pair and I'll only use the hatchling who'll be born the first x3
Thanks again!^^
@Yowanini
It doesn't matter since they're legacy pair and I'll only use the hatchling who'll be born the first x3
Thanks again!^^
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@chromehorse @CoolCougar @Desertmonkey @Grimbone @Hellioning @JellyWyvern @Jenivette @Kardi @Kassinator @Kodex @Lizzi @mamamouse @OverlordFreya @PixelTheft @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Snaphance @Stout @veinlily @wuf

Can my newlyweds escape to your Earth nest for their honeymoon? They bring a cooler with their favorite foods, and whatever your dragons like best...
@chromehorse @CoolCougar @Desertmonkey @Grimbone @Hellioning @JellyWyvern @Jenivette @Kardi @Kassinator @Kodex @Lizzi @mamamouse @OverlordFreya @PixelTheft @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Snaphance @Stout @veinlily @wuf

Can my newlyweds escape to your Earth nest for their honeymoon? They bring a cooler with their favorite foods, and whatever your dragons like best...
@ilimati

Fixed!
@ilimati

Fixed!
@Ruffian - sure! They'll probably have some random apparel on so I don't exalt them, but they are welcome, especially if they bring their own beverages.
@Ruffian - sure! They'll probably have some random apparel on so I don't exalt them, but they are welcome, especially if they bring their own beverages.
@mamamouse

Thank you! What kind of beverages would your dragons like? Insectade? Boar Broth? Seafood Smoothie or perhaps some V8?
@mamamouse

Thank you! What kind of beverages would your dragons like? Insectade? Boar Broth? Seafood Smoothie or perhaps some V8?
@ruffian - there's a fair few, with varied tastes, so it's a party regardless. ;)
@ruffian - there's a fair few, with varied tastes, so it's a party regardless. ;)

I'm still looking for 2 Earth nests, anybody free? :D What food would you like?

I'm still looking for 2 Earth nests, anybody free? :D What food would you like?
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati

If no one gets you by tomorrow I can take a pair after I exalt a bunch of dragons X3
@ilimati

If no one gets you by tomorrow I can take a pair after I exalt a bunch of dragons X3
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@ilimati i can take them!! bugs or meat would be great
@ilimati i can take them!! bugs or meat would be great
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

@roachchoir
Awesome, sending them right over, thank you so much!!

@OverlordFreya
Thanks for your offer, but it looks like I found a volunteer :D <3
@roachchoir
Awesome, sending them right over, thank you so much!!

@OverlordFreya
Thanks for your offer, but it looks like I found a volunteer :D <3
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them