Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Plague Subspecies Public Hub [Open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
bumping this up
bumping this up
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gifdjTv1vN.gifApuCmgD.gif
@MorbidArachnid Shall I make a public Sales thread?
@MorbidArachnid Shall I make a public Sales thread?
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
FANTASTIC JOB, PLAGUE!

Although I see someone being given credit for a subspecies called the Kelpie but I don't see the Kelpie mentioned otherwise!
FANTASTIC JOB, PLAGUE!

Although I see someone being given credit for a subspecies called the Kelpie but I don't see the Kelpie mentioned otherwise!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
[quote name="Deluxe" date=2015-06-02 10:18:46] FANTASTIC JOB, PLAGUE! Although I see someone being given credit for a subspecies called the Kelpie but I don't see the Kelpie mentioned otherwise! [/quote] @MorbidArachnid @Deluxe A few concepts are available in-flight only as they're still considered incomplete until the creator's final approval. Some have stagnated over the months but recently a decision was made to share them regardless. WIP concepts will not be posted here as they're still subject to significant change. The current credits are for the full set. Sorry for the confusion!
Deluxe wrote on 2015-06-02:
FANTASTIC JOB, PLAGUE!

@MorbidArachnid @Deluxe

A few concepts are available in-flight only as they're still considered incomplete until the creator's final approval. Some have stagnated over the months but recently a decision was made to share them regardless. WIP concepts will not be posted here as they're still subject to significant change. The current credits are for the full set. Sorry for the confusion!
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Gots a banner. :3
Gots a banner. :3
2i0r69t.png
@zhombi
Thanks for explaining! I only zoned in on Kelpies because before I started going by Luxe (or some variation thereof) in 2007, I was Kelpie just about everywhere! They are near and dear to me.

Gosh, I swear I belong in Plague. XD
@zhombi
Thanks for explaining! I only zoned in on Kelpies because before I started going by Luxe (or some variation thereof) in 2007, I was Kelpie just about everywhere! They are near and dear to me.

Gosh, I swear I belong in Plague. XD
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@Zhombi

I saw that earlier, and I thought I should delete it but then I FORGOT.

@Minstri

Sure! Although it should be tailored specifically for other Flights, we have our own.
@Zhombi

I saw that earlier, and I thought I should delete it but then I FORGOT.

@Minstri

Sure! Although it should be tailored specifically for other Flights, we have our own.
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
*gathers up all my dragon babies and shoves them out into the open*

*waits for people to admire them*

*no one responds*

:( ...?

@Zhombi @Minstri
*gathers up all my dragon babies and shoves them out into the open*

*waits for people to admire them*

*no one responds*

:( ...?

@Zhombi @Minstri
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
@MorbidArachnid

It's a fast-paced forum. :3 Maybe add a line above the scrys to prompt a click? We know they go to profiles but perhaps first time viewers only see tiny pictures.
@MorbidArachnid

It's a fast-paced forum. :3 Maybe add a line above the scrys to prompt a click? We know they go to profiles but perhaps first time viewers only see tiny pictures.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@MorbidArachnid

That's part of why I opted to do a sales hub rather than a share; that forum moves even faster than this one but attracts buyer interest, which is, alas, where I think the majority of subspecies interest lies. XD I love Plague's designs and am personally interested in the Malware dragon; I've even worked it into a bit of Lore for my own, currently unofficial Lightning subspecies.
@MorbidArachnid

That's part of why I opted to do a sales hub rather than a share; that forum moves even faster than this one but attracts buyer interest, which is, alas, where I think the majority of subspecies interest lies. XD I love Plague's designs and am personally interested in the Malware dragon; I've even worked it into a bit of Lore for my own, currently unofficial Lightning subspecies.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29