Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Nocturne Addicts Association
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
@Zaid Please take me off the ping list.
@Zaid Please take me off the ping list.
Boil'em! Mash'em! Stick them in a stew!
Potato_Banner_New.png
@Zaid I don't want to be added on the skype list but please ping me whenever you get N.A.A. up and running again. I would love to still be apart of this!
@Zaid I don't want to be added on the skype list but please ping me whenever you get N.A.A. up and running again. I would love to still be apart of this!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Zaid please remove me from the ping list and group list. I'm getting so many pings from other lists I can't really keep up. I'll probably rejoin later though!
@Zaid please remove me from the ping list and group list. I'm getting so many pings from other lists I can't really keep up. I'll probably rejoin later though!
jumbledsig2.png
baranddaubcolorcoatl.png
@Zaid At this point, I don't know if I really can say it's been you, Zaid. Someone else has kinda taken up the reins of blame all on their own as far as I'm concerned. You attempted to communicate and work things out and someone else did not. Those actions (or inactions) both count in my book.

If you wanna do a noc thing, I might just join it. Let me know when you got it set up.
@Zaid At this point, I don't know if I really can say it's been you, Zaid. Someone else has kinda taken up the reins of blame all on their own as far as I'm concerned. You attempted to communicate and work things out and someone else did not. Those actions (or inactions) both count in my book.

If you wanna do a noc thing, I might just join it. Let me know when you got it set up.
turlesdragonplushie.pngkahlannightwing.pnghatcherymini.jpgSubbmKc.pngturlesdragonplushie2.png
@Zaid

skype is fromherptoderp
@Zaid

skype is fromherptoderp
@Zaid
I do not wish to be removed from the pinglist, but I would like to know what the plan is for moving forward with this group. I like the idea of a nocturne addicts group, however at this point I am confused as to if one will be officially started and available to join and participate in.
@Zaid
I do not wish to be removed from the pinglist, but I would like to know what the plan is for moving forward with this group. I like the idea of a nocturne addicts group, however at this point I am confused as to if one will be officially started and available to join and participate in.
@Zaid Hello! I would love to be added to the future member list, if this group is still continuing to be developed!
@Zaid Hello! I would love to be added to the future member list, if this group is still continuing to be developed!
q7nmIBP.png
@Zaid: Add me to future members, please!
@Zaid: Add me to future members, please!
4spqW.gif AtFbH.gif yf7fZ.gif yUCam.gif mKmXO.gif sTqM9.gif
@KinqBoo

Definitely continuing the group, it should be started soon enough for everyone to join . :)
@KinqBoo

Definitely continuing the group, it should be started soon enough for everyone to join . :)
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@zaid i'd ove to become a member when they open up! O3O
@zaid i'd ove to become a member when they open up! O3O
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png
i'll be safe in the place that you said was mine

tali ♦ they/them ♦ FSD addiction
FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72