TOPIC | Nocturne Addicts Association
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@Wayvern

Also are you interested in joining the future member list
@Wayvern

NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@Zaid
First off, I would so be apart of this c: I love nocs and have way too many noc projects!

Second, for tiers it would go high tier noc a tripled gene maybe? Or a high tier noc is in the purple/black range. Just thinking since they come from shadow and all? Not entirely sure since I've never been apart of an association c:

Names. Something to do with mimics? I'm not the best at pun.
@Zaid
First off, I would so be apart of this c: I love nocs and have way too many noc projects!

Second, for tiers it would go high tier noc a tripled gene maybe? Or a high tier noc is in the purple/black range. Just thinking since they come from shadow and all? Not entirely sure since I've never been apart of an association c:

Names. Something to do with mimics? I'm not the best at pun.
@Snowfarm

Adding ^^

And about the tiers, we can't really keep that cause different people have different preferences but of course we will consider it.

And by title I meant like Emperor has 50 nocs , or arch duke has 25 nocs, etc
@Snowfarm

Adding ^^

And about the tiers, we can't really keep that cause different people have different preferences but of course we will consider it.

And by title I meant like Emperor has 50 nocs , or arch duke has 25 nocs, etc
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@Zaid
Oooooohhhh!

Okay. I get you now! I'll sleep on it and get back to you tomorrow. I'm a bit burnt out from work right now.
@Zaid
Oooooohhhh!

Okay. I get you now! I'll sleep on it and get back to you tomorrow. I'm a bit burnt out from work right now.
@Snowfarm

Sure :D

Have a good night's sleep
@Snowfarm

Sure :D

Have a good night's sleep
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@Zaid
I'm really tired now but I just thought of things!

Can a high teir name be master mimic and a lower/lowest tier name be mini mimic? I like the alliteration!
Okay, I'll be going now :)
@Zaid
I'm really tired now but I just thought of things!

Can a high teir name be master mimic and a lower/lowest tier name be mini mimic? I like the alliteration!
Okay, I'll be going now :)
bump
bump
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
[quote name="Zaid" date=2015-04-15 01:28:50] @Wayvern Also are you interested in joining the future member list [/quote] Yes please :) [b]N[/b]octurne [b]A[/b]ddicts [b]A[/b]ssociation button: [img]http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr141/WVN/Flightrising/NAA.gif[/img] [code][img]http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr141/WVN/Flightrising/NAA.gif[/img][/code]
Zaid wrote on 2015-04-15:
@Wayvern

Yes please :)

Nocturne Addicts Association button:

NAA.gif
Code:
[img]http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr141/WVN/Flightrising/NAA.gif[/img]
ice%20egg3.gif88003446-1bb3-4082-bfe8-4f758d3dab9a.pngddc067c2-e6a4-4b1d-ade4-29378f307da0.pngnocturne.gif
- Name
Honestly we could just keep it NAA thought I'd love it if we could get it to be Bat but I don't think we could. Hmm Bat Addiction something that starts with t....yeah I'm out of ideas.

-Hatchery Link
Do we want one hatchery all together or everyone gets their own? I'd thought about making my own for awhile but I'm really just lazy and get mad at trying to make graphics for it.

-Whether the person would like to be included in pinglists
Yes all the pings pings are awesome!

-Number of nocturnes in Lair
32 in my Lair and 2 out in other lairs. >.>;;;

-Percentage of Nocturnes in lair( Divide total dergs by total Nocs)
32/65 >.>;

Titles
I have been saying I want to be the Queen of Noc's but now I really want to just be the mother of dragons cause man I can never say no to a cute bat face.

Different Pinglists
-Gen One Nocturnes
yes
-Crystal/ Facet Nocturnes
yes
-HELP I DON'T WANT TO EXALT
yes

Events
- Yearly events in December( A raffle possibly?)
Gonna have some Noc skin and accents from most of this years events. Plus some babies to add or first picks from my pairs.

- Weekly spotlight Nocturne
We could do this I don't see why not

-Valentine raffle in February (Raffle prizes are pairs)
This would be completely exciting to do. It needs to be where all the flights can get to it. Last time the Mimic me valentine raffle was free should we keep it free?
- Name
Honestly we could just keep it NAA thought I'd love it if we could get it to be Bat but I don't think we could. Hmm Bat Addiction something that starts with t....yeah I'm out of ideas.

-Hatchery Link
Do we want one hatchery all together or everyone gets their own? I'd thought about making my own for awhile but I'm really just lazy and get mad at trying to make graphics for it.

-Whether the person would like to be included in pinglists
Yes all the pings pings are awesome!

-Number of nocturnes in Lair
32 in my Lair and 2 out in other lairs. >.>;;;

-Percentage of Nocturnes in lair( Divide total dergs by total Nocs)
32/65 >.>;

Titles
I have been saying I want to be the Queen of Noc's but now I really want to just be the mother of dragons cause man I can never say no to a cute bat face.

Different Pinglists
-Gen One Nocturnes
yes
-Crystal/ Facet Nocturnes
yes
-HELP I DON'T WANT TO EXALT
yes

Events
- Yearly events in December( A raffle possibly?)
Gonna have some Noc skin and accents from most of this years events. Plus some babies to add or first picks from my pairs.

- Weekly spotlight Nocturne
We could do this I don't see why not

-Valentine raffle in February (Raffle prizes are pairs)
This would be completely exciting to do. It needs to be where all the flights can get to it. Last time the Mimic me valentine raffle was free should we keep it free?
hhh_zps9mrczi9c.pngfonfon_zpsrh2xylp4.jpgTeam-trouble_zpstocrao68.gif

@Wayvern

I'm use that! ^^ That gif you made of it the one in your sig is to cute.
@Wayvern

I'm use that! ^^ That gif you made of it the one in your sig is to cute.
hhh_zps9mrczi9c.pngfonfon_zpsrh2xylp4.jpgTeam-trouble_zpstocrao68.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72