Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 746 747
@Teal, @Mandee, @benalene, @Stormflight, @Talonflame, @Kaitii, @Esinololly, @Arintol, @Winry, @Fay, @Dotckler, @Infomercial, @Niharike, @CentipedeLimbo, @Kas, @NinjaDancer, @Korozo, @Felixitous, @elriic, @daintyboots, @BlackAbyss, @Rogue, @Ink Hey everyone, I just wanted to share with you a neat find I stumbled across on the AH. This Imp is 8 months old. There was only 3 min left to his auction, so I snagged him. I know 8 months isn't quite old enough for some of your specific interests, but I figured it was now or never on buying him so I'd show him anyway. [b]If one of you lovely people wants him, just send me a CR for the 20k I spent on him. [/b] I checked his lineage and one parent is 4th generation and the other is 6th-ish. So still kinda early, although certainly not 1st or 2nd gen. His colors are good imo, and he's a great dragon. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1428967] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14290/1428967_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Silver Iridescent, Gold Basic, Thistle Basic[/b][/center]
@Teal, @Mandee, @benalene, @Stormflight, @Talonflame, @Kaitii, @Esinololly, @Arintol, @Winry, @Fay, @Dotckler, @Infomercial, @Niharike, @CentipedeLimbo, @Kas, @NinjaDancer, @Korozo, @Felixitous, @elriic, @daintyboots, @BlackAbyss, @Rogue, @Ink

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share with you a neat find I stumbled across on the AH. This Imp is 8 months old. There was only 3 min left to his auction, so I snagged him. I know 8 months isn't quite old enough for some of your specific interests, but I figured it was now or never on buying him so I'd show him anyway. If one of you lovely people wants him, just send me a CR for the 20k I spent on him.

I checked his lineage and one parent is 4th generation and the other is 6th-ish. So still kinda early, although certainly not 1st or 2nd gen. His colors are good imo, and he's a great dragon.

1428967_350.png

Silver Iridescent, Gold Basic, Thistle Basic
6Sx7SSv.png
Another AH find! I swear I won't ping anyone else for these after this, but this one is very cool!!! 10 months old, first generation, unbred. Coatl. Up in the AH for 2000 gems Her auction expires 30 mins from me posting this, so figured I'd share in case anyone sees it. You guys might be interested: @daintyboots, @elriic, @Mandee, @Niharike, @NinjaDancer, @Stormflight [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=761712] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7618/761712_350.png[/img] [/url] Platinum/Mulberry/Ice [/center]
Another AH find! I swear I won't ping anyone else for these after this, but this one is very cool!!!

10 months old, first generation, unbred. Coatl. Up in the AH for 2000 gems
Her auction expires 30 mins from me posting this, so figured I'd share in case anyone sees it.

You guys might be interested: @daintyboots, @elriic, @Mandee, @Niharike, @NinjaDancer, @Stormflight

761712_350.png

Platinum/Mulberry/Ice
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms

Ah, thanks for the ping! Now if only I had 2000 gems... T_T
@cooneyms

Ah, thanks for the ping! Now if only I had 2000 gems... T_T
IF7Zry6.jpg
@cooneyms !!!!

Could I be added to the general ping list? I don't have any specific preferences, I just like picking up old dragons on occasion, when I have room.
@cooneyms !!!!

Could I be added to the general ping list? I don't have any specific preferences, I just like picking up old dragons on occasion, when I have room.
0lxtP1J.png
@acorncap

Sure think, I'll add you now :)
@acorncap

Sure think, I'll add you now :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms
Can I get an add to the specific ping list.

I'm interested in unbred dragons from January or earlier.

Also, I'm sending you a CR for that imp.
@cooneyms
Can I get an add to the specific ping list.

I'm interested in unbred dragons from January or earlier.

Also, I'm sending you a CR for that imp.
Remi
He/Him
@Brokenwing

Sure thing, I'll add you now!

And great!!! He's so amazing, I knew SOMEBODY around could make use of him!
@Brokenwing

Sure thing, I'll add you now!

And great!!! He's so amazing, I knew SOMEBODY around could make use of him!
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms He's pretty awesome. I'm excited to add him.
@cooneyms He's pretty awesome. I'm excited to add him.
Remi
He/Him
@Brokenwing

Thank you so much for buying him!

Oh and just to clarify, when you say before January, do you mean before January of 2014 (so any 2013 dragon)? That might be a very dumb question, but I'm not sure when FR started (I joined this April) and someone else also specified that they wanted dragons before January. I wanna make sure I have exact info on the lists :0
@Brokenwing

Thank you so much for buying him!

Oh and just to clarify, when you say before January, do you mean before January of 2014 (so any 2013 dragon)? That might be a very dumb question, but I'm not sure when FR started (I joined this April) and someone else also specified that they wanted dragons before January. I wanna make sure I have exact info on the lists :0
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms

Yes, any 2013 dragon or January 2014, although I'm specifically looking for a New Years Dragon for January..
@cooneyms

Yes, any 2013 dragon or January 2014, although I'm specifically looking for a New Years Dragon for January..
Remi
He/Him
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 746 747