Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 634 635 636 637 638 ... 746 747
@SongofShadows I also have this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4867760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48678/4867760_350.png[/img] [/url] She is a 5 year old imperial - 4867760 - Hatched on july 13 2014 She is an XXX aqua, earth imperial with only 3 offspring, all of which are named. I'd like to get know how much she's worth
@SongofShadows

I also have this girl

4867760_350.png

She is a 5 year old imperial - 4867760 - Hatched on july 13 2014

She is an XXX aqua, earth imperial with only 3 offspring, all of which are named.

I'd like to get know how much she's worth
welp, i'm back to saving for a 4-digit, could i be added to all 4 dig pinglists please? @Coelacanis
welp, i'm back to saving for a 4-digit, could i be added to all 4 dig pinglists please? @Coelacanis
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
I hope I'm not intruding if I ask for help with a price check! I've had this gal for FOREVER and i'm still not really wed to the idea of selling her, but I wanted to figure out what her value would be if i were to do so. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=251919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2520/251919_350.png[/img] [/url] She's low 6 digit, with a semi-repeating ID (#251919), she's second-gen,(both of her parents are progenitors), double-gened, has matchy colors and eyes, and has only been bred once.
I hope I'm not intruding if I ask for help with a price check! I've had this gal for FOREVER and i'm still not really wed to the idea of selling her, but I wanted to figure out what her value would be if i were to do so.

251919_350.png

She's low 6 digit, with a semi-repeating ID (#251919), she's second-gen,(both of her parents are progenitors), double-gened, has matchy colors and eyes, and has only been bred once.
Mr-Spider wrote:
IT IS POLITE TO KNOCK
Any idea how much this girl is worth? She's a gen1, low 6-digit, lightly bred (all her children named) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=189739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1898/189739_350.png[/img] [/url]
Any idea how much this girl is worth? She's a gen1, low 6-digit, lightly bred (all her children named)

189739_350.png
tZhMLLB.pngtpdcnmn.png8BtSvrY.png
@Coelacanis

Hi, could you please remove me off of all the columns in the spreadshreet?

I am only interested in unbred G1 6+7 digits Nocturnes and unbred 7 digits Imperials... and am not sure if there is such a pinglist for those...

( Sorry for the troubles! )

@Coelacanis

Hi, could you please remove me off of all the columns in the spreadshreet?

I am only interested in unbred G1 6+7 digits Nocturnes and unbred 7 digits Imperials... and am not sure if there is such a pinglist for those...

( Sorry for the troubles! )

- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Coelacanis
Heyhey!
Please add me to be to all the pinglists :3
I am currently unsure if thats too much or just right, so i might come back and bother you again <.< Hope that's okay.
Thank youuu!
@Coelacanis
Heyhey!
Please add me to be to all the pinglists :3
I am currently unsure if thats too much or just right, so i might come back and bother you again <.< Hope that's okay.
Thank youuu!
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

@Coelacanis So, uhh, I've been semi active for a while and despite popping on frequently to keep my dragons fed, I've only just realised I wasn't receiving any pings for old dragon sales. I mean, I noticed a month or so ago, but only now did I remember to look into it. And now it all makes sense. It's good to see you finally managed to revamp the lists, and I'm liking the changes.

But what I came here to ask, was if I could be put back on some of them and be pestered all over again. I gotta say, it's been nice not having so many notifications, but it also feels weird being so out of the loop.

So yeah, add me to the sales for 3, 4 and 5 digits.
@Coelacanis So, uhh, I've been semi active for a while and despite popping on frequently to keep my dragons fed, I've only just realised I wasn't receiving any pings for old dragon sales. I mean, I noticed a month or so ago, but only now did I remember to look into it. And now it all makes sense. It's good to see you finally managed to revamp the lists, and I'm liking the changes.

But what I came here to ask, was if I could be put back on some of them and be pestered all over again. I gotta say, it's been nice not having so many notifications, but it also feels weird being so out of the loop.

So yeah, add me to the sales for 3, 4 and 5 digits.
@beepboopitsme Totally fine! Sorry for the delay, you've been added. @phoeniixfire Hey, welcome back! Yeah when I did a revamp of the whole org in March the pinglists were essentially started from scratch. I put you back on all the 3, 4, and 5 digit lists. While we're talking revamp stuff, can you please edit the ODCA related note out of your sig? The Sales History has been retired and the link to the old pinglist doc isn't valid anymore (you'll see my note on it if you click it from your sig). Thanks, and cheers to being pestered once again haha [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@beepboopitsme
Totally fine! Sorry for the delay, you've been added.

@phoeniixfire
Hey, welcome back! Yeah when I did a revamp of the whole org in March the pinglists were essentially started from scratch. I put you back on all the 3, 4, and 5 digit lists.
While we're talking revamp stuff, can you please edit the ODCA related note out of your sig? The Sales History has been retired and the link to the old pinglist doc isn't valid anymore (you'll see my note on it if you click it from your sig).
Thanks, and cheers to being pestered once again haha
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis Oh yeah, sure. I forgot I had that in there.
@Coelacanis Oh yeah, sure. I forgot I had that in there.
@Coelacanis
Can you ping me if a unbred female born November 20th shows up here? G1 would be nice. Any digit 7 or less is nice. Thank you!
@Coelacanis
Can you ping me if a unbred female born November 20th shows up here? G1 would be nice. Any digit 7 or less is nice. Thank you!
xUd1q29.gif
1 2 ... 634 635 636 637 638 ... 746 747