TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 747 748
@xxDawn

You're all set! Sorry for the delay :)
@xxDawn

You're all set! Sorry for the delay :)
6Sx7SSv.png
Hello everyone :)
So I thought about selling one of my old Gen1s and stumbled across the pinglist document. While looking through it I was wondering if the "Trades Only" section included art or if they are only looking to trade items?
Don't want to ping the wrong people ^^;;
Hello everyone :)
So I thought about selling one of my old Gen1s and stumbled across the pinglist document. While looking through it I was wondering if the "Trades Only" section included art or if they are only looking to trade items?
Don't want to ping the wrong people ^^;;
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge

Like if you want to trade your dragon for art? You can use trades if you want, but I think you'll get a better response if you use the pinglists for Gen 1s on that document, and the list for the number of digits in its ID. Just specify that you're looking for art as payment. The trades list is mostly for dragon to dragon trades.

I hope that helps!! Good luck :)
@Drachenschwinge

Like if you want to trade your dragon for art? You can use trades if you want, but I think you'll get a better response if you use the pinglists for Gen 1s on that document, and the list for the number of digits in its ID. Just specify that you're looking for art as payment. The trades list is mostly for dragon to dragon trades.

I hope that helps!! Good luck :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis Thank you very much :)
@Coelacanis Thank you very much :)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

Hello and happy New Year! A few days ago, I saw a 7 digits for 3 gems, and got so stressed at the idea of this poor 5 year old being used as level 1 exalting material that I bought him. But I don't have that much lair space and am not sure to keep him (though I do like him) Do you think you could estimate a price for him ? Is there a ping list that would go for him (If I decide to sell him)? What could I do to increase his value (I saw that he has severa unnamed and exalted babies)? Here he is : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1594247] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15943/1594247_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks and again happy New year!
Hello and happy New Year!
A few days ago, I saw a 7 digits for 3 gems, and got so stressed at the idea of this poor 5 year old being used as level 1 exalting material that I bought him.
But I don't have that much lair space and am not sure to keep him (though I do like him)

Do you think you could estimate a price for him ? Is there a ping list that would go for him (If I decide to sell him)? What could I do to increase his value (I saw that he has severa unnamed and exalted babies)?

Here he is :
1594247_350.png

Thanks and again happy New year!
She/Her - Non native Speaker - 9 hours ahead of FR Time
Artist (kind of) and Writer (in my mother-language: french)

My art Shop is currently Open for 2 slots
@Ameythista

Oh nice save! 7 digits are nowhere near as valuable as the 6 digits and lower but they're certainly not fodder either. You could ping the 7 digit collectors list and see if anyone is interested. He does have nice colors. My best guess on a price is somewhere in the 50kT range, maybe less with an offspring list like his. You could try asking that much to start and be open to haggling. Even if you get haggled down, you can definitely get more than 3 gems for sure of course. As for increasing his value, the only thing that could be significant would be to level him to 25. But that does require effort and time, probably more than he's worth by himself. I think your quickest money will come from selling him cheap to a collector who likes him.

I hope that helps! Happy new year :)
@Ameythista

Oh nice save! 7 digits are nowhere near as valuable as the 6 digits and lower but they're certainly not fodder either. You could ping the 7 digit collectors list and see if anyone is interested. He does have nice colors. My best guess on a price is somewhere in the 50kT range, maybe less with an offspring list like his. You could try asking that much to start and be open to haggling. Even if you get haggled down, you can definitely get more than 3 gems for sure of course. As for increasing his value, the only thing that could be significant would be to level him to 25. But that does require effort and time, probably more than he's worth by himself. I think your quickest money will come from selling him cheap to a collector who likes him.

I hope that helps! Happy new year :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@phoeniixfire or @Rogue, can I be added to the ping list for old dragons?
@phoeniixfire or @Rogue, can I be added to the ping list for old dragons?
UZ6dqn4.png
@Coelacanis

Hello! Could I be removed from the Trades only list and 4 digit sales list. Not really sure as to why my username is on those lists, as I never asked to be put in it.

Thanks! c:
@Coelacanis

Hello! Could I be removed from the Trades only list and 4 digit sales list. Not really sure as to why my username is on those lists, as I never asked to be put in it.

Thanks! c:
May I be added to the general ping list please? :)
May I be added to the general ping list please? :)
@Gibberish @Sawvren
You've been added!

@Armin
You've been removed!
@Gibberish @Sawvren
You've been added!

@Armin
You've been removed!
6Sx7SSv.png
1 2 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 747 748