Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 565 566 567 568 569 ... 747 748
@SilverQuark

It seems like this was a large misunderstanding and I appreciate your response. I have no hard feelings. I'm also not pleased about the screenshot thing and I apologize for that. I understand your side of it and naturally don't hold anything against you, I can see there was no "criminal" intent happening. I'd like to put this behind us :)

I'd be happy to add a link to the scatter party project to the ODCA main posts as well. I think it's a list a lot of people will enjoy.
@SilverQuark

It seems like this was a large misunderstanding and I appreciate your response. I have no hard feelings. I'm also not pleased about the screenshot thing and I apologize for that. I understand your side of it and naturally don't hold anything against you, I can see there was no "criminal" intent happening. I'd like to put this behind us :)

I'd be happy to add a link to the scatter party project to the ODCA main posts as well. I think it's a list a lot of people will enjoy.
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis
Cool! So despite the misunderstandings we found a solution that works for the best of everyone. I'd say this is a victory :D

I would definitely appreciate that! I'll come back to you once Alyxsandre is ready for the go-live of the spreadsheet. The discussion took place last weekend so I'm giving them time to adjust whatever they may need; I'll send them a PM towards the end of the week to see what the progress is, and I'll offer help if needed.

I will probably also make a thread once the pinglist is live (or I'll let Alyxsandre do it if that's better, idm either way), just to have a central point of contact for people who wish to get added (since my understanding is that the pinglist won't be self-editing) and/or ask about scattering dragons.

Ty for your time ^_^
@Coelacanis
Cool! So despite the misunderstandings we found a solution that works for the best of everyone. I'd say this is a victory :D

I would definitely appreciate that! I'll come back to you once Alyxsandre is ready for the go-live of the spreadsheet. The discussion took place last weekend so I'm giving them time to adjust whatever they may need; I'll send them a PM towards the end of the week to see what the progress is, and I'll offer help if needed.

I will probably also make a thread once the pinglist is live (or I'll let Alyxsandre do it if that's better, idm either way), just to have a central point of contact for people who wish to get added (since my understanding is that the pinglist won't be self-editing) and/or ask about scattering dragons.

Ty for your time ^_^
@SilverQuark

Absolutely! Sounds great to me :)
@SilverQuark

Absolutely! Sounds great to me :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@SilverQuark
While I don't have much say for the main topic of this whole debacle, the scatter-pinglists, I have a strong need to speak on behalf of the discord group you are mentioning.

I think this is all a big misunderstanding gone a bit out of proportion. Screen caps were taken for Coelacanis’ sake for an easy read when they got back from their trip. We did remark on the posts coming across rather blunt but that's about it. You made a fine decision and did your best to edit the forum posts to sound more eloquent and that's about when things started getting out control. I'm a firm believer that most of us in the discord were simply overwhelmed with the situation since many of us had our own separate view and the decision would ultimately fall on Coelacanis, which at the moment wasn't present. Unintentional pandemonium ensued. Coelacanis was gone and suddenly somebody wanted a big change to the ODCA, it was a rather humorous situation and the discord was bouncing off each other with jokes and comments as a result.

Things could have been handled better but I think we can all agree that none of us had any ill intentions. The ODCA discord has never vehemently accused users of bad behavior without proper proof. I want to apologize both personally and for the discord itself that we made you feel as though we thought of you as a unruly user that needed to be monitored, as that was never our intention.
ODCA discord users usually receive a swift kick in the pants if they're found being a bully, even if they have reason to dislike a user such as scammers and trolls. The discord is a chill place where we can share our love for old dragons, lore, scatters, and even parts of our personal interests once we feel comfortable with one another. I would hate for anyone to feel unwelcome due to a misunderstanding.

We're all humans with busy lives and sometimes we say and do things without thinking of the consequences, so once again I sincerely apologize for making you feel as though you had enemies here in ODCA.

EDIT: Ah, beans I see Coelacanis said something to this extent before I did, my bad. I still would like to apologize anyways and follow their lead by putting this behind us
@SilverQuark
While I don't have much say for the main topic of this whole debacle, the scatter-pinglists, I have a strong need to speak on behalf of the discord group you are mentioning.

I think this is all a big misunderstanding gone a bit out of proportion. Screen caps were taken for Coelacanis’ sake for an easy read when they got back from their trip. We did remark on the posts coming across rather blunt but that's about it. You made a fine decision and did your best to edit the forum posts to sound more eloquent and that's about when things started getting out control. I'm a firm believer that most of us in the discord were simply overwhelmed with the situation since many of us had our own separate view and the decision would ultimately fall on Coelacanis, which at the moment wasn't present. Unintentional pandemonium ensued. Coelacanis was gone and suddenly somebody wanted a big change to the ODCA, it was a rather humorous situation and the discord was bouncing off each other with jokes and comments as a result.

Things could have been handled better but I think we can all agree that none of us had any ill intentions. The ODCA discord has never vehemently accused users of bad behavior without proper proof. I want to apologize both personally and for the discord itself that we made you feel as though we thought of you as a unruly user that needed to be monitored, as that was never our intention.
ODCA discord users usually receive a swift kick in the pants if they're found being a bully, even if they have reason to dislike a user such as scammers and trolls. The discord is a chill place where we can share our love for old dragons, lore, scatters, and even parts of our personal interests once we feel comfortable with one another. I would hate for anyone to feel unwelcome due to a misunderstanding.

We're all humans with busy lives and sometimes we say and do things without thinking of the consequences, so once again I sincerely apologize for making you feel as though you had enemies here in ODCA.

EDIT: Ah, beans I see Coelacanis said something to this extent before I did, my bad. I still would like to apologize anyways and follow their lead by putting this behind us
@AngelSami
It's all good - I don't tend to hold grudges when there is no ill intent, and I appreciate that you spoke up to make the situation even clearer for everyone involved. I believe that what was said had no ill intent and I definitely encourage communication even where there are differing opinions and standpoints since it's through communication that we grow as people and as a community. If anything else happens in the future and I'm involved, hit me up and we'll sort it out. Thanks :)
@AngelSami
It's all good - I don't tend to hold grudges when there is no ill intent, and I appreciate that you spoke up to make the situation even clearer for everyone involved. I believe that what was said had no ill intent and I definitely encourage communication even where there are differing opinions and standpoints since it's through communication that we grow as people and as a community. If anything else happens in the future and I'm involved, hit me up and we'll sort it out. Thanks :)
@Coelacanis Hey there cooney <3 I've finished up that scatter thread! I've gone ahead and 'affiliated' the ODCA hub onto the Scatterscroll Addicts' Anonymous oUo9 Would there be a possibility to add a link to the SAA Hub? Here's the code if it is! [code][center][font=courier new][size=6][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2528809#post_2528809]The Scatterscroll Addicts' Anonymous[/url][/size][/font] [font=times new roman][i]We're All Crazy Here.[/i][/font][/center][/code] Thank you in advance!! Hopefully I can make a proper graphic soon bahaha
@Coelacanis
Hey there cooney <3 I've finished up that scatter thread! I've gone ahead and 'affiliated' the ODCA hub onto the Scatterscroll Addicts' Anonymous oUo9

Would there be a possibility to add a link to the SAA Hub?
Here's the code if it is!
Code:
[center][font=courier new][size=6][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2528809#post_2528809]The Scatterscroll Addicts' Anonymous[/url][/size][/font] [font=times new roman][i]We're All Crazy Here.[/i][/font][/center]
Thank you in advance!!

Hopefully I can make a proper graphic soon bahaha
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre

Hey hey <3
All set! Just lemme know if you get a graphic and I'll update it :)
@Alyxsandre

Hey hey <3
All set! Just lemme know if you get a graphic and I'll update it :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis
Hey there! I recently changed my name from Minxwolfie. Could this be changed on the sheet, please? ♥
@Coelacanis
Hey there! I recently changed my name from Minxwolfie. Could this be changed on the sheet, please? ♥
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Liluye

All set! Thanks for letting me know :)
@Liluye

All set! Thanks for letting me know :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis
Could I be added to the pinglists for 4-5-6 digits and g1 dragons please?
@Coelacanis
Could I be added to the pinglists for 4-5-6 digits and g1 dragons please?
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
1 2 ... 565 566 567 568 569 ... 747 748