Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 555 556 557 558 559 ... 747 748
@phoeniixfire I'd like to be taken back off the lists, please. :)
@phoeniixfire I'd like to be taken back off the lists, please. :)
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
wanted.pngnotrades.pngnosales.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
@lydocia You've been removed.
@lydocia You've been removed.
@phoeniixfire Thank you!
@phoeniixfire Thank you!
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
wanted.pngnotrades.pngnosales.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
@phoeniixfire I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
@phoeniixfire I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
@phoeniixfire please could I be removed from the following three pinglists? Thanks!

6 Digit ID# Sales Only
Trades Only
5 Digit ID# Sales Only
@phoeniixfire please could I be removed from the following three pinglists? Thanks!

6 Digit ID# Sales Only
Trades Only
5 Digit ID# Sales Only
HHV3ZfK.png
@cimmerian Which ones? There's 7, 6, 5, 4 and less digits, unbred gen 1s, gen 1s (both under 3mil), and trades.

@Trickilicky You've been removed.
@cimmerian Which ones? There's 7, 6, 5, 4 and less digits, unbred gen 1s, gen 1s (both under 3mil), and trades.

@Trickilicky You've been removed.
@phoeniixfire - Oops lost a paragraph.

6, 5, 4 digits please!
@phoeniixfire - Oops lost a paragraph.

6, 5, 4 digits please!
I have 2 6-digits with a lot of offspring, anyone available to help me price em? Or should I just make an interest check thread?
I have 2 6-digits with a lot of offspring, anyone available to help me price em? Or should I just make an interest check thread?
Will Draw For Treasure
Need a quick opinion on a gen 1! I've been doing some cleaning (which I meant to do a year or two ago, rip me) and I have a mid 6-Digit Gen 1 I would like to sell off. [center]ID# 591101 Bred (15 offspring, all named, no undesirable names) He has a few scries in his bio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=591101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5912/591101_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Now, I do have an offer on him (3kg) but I was planning to auction him. I mostly want an opinion on if I should take this offer vs auction and risk getting less (I have four players who have expressed interest in an auction). Should I take it, or should I auction/seek further offers (if so, what do you think I could get on him?). Thanks in advance! Feel free to ping me here or pm me
Need a quick opinion on a gen 1! I've been doing some cleaning (which I meant to do a year or two ago, rip me) and I have a mid 6-Digit Gen 1 I would like to sell off.
ID# 591101
Bred (15 offspring, all named, no undesirable names)
He has a few scries in his bio

591101_350.png

Now, I do have an offer on him (3kg) but I was planning to auction him. I mostly want an opinion on if I should take this offer vs auction and risk getting less (I have four players who have expressed interest in an auction). Should I take it, or should I auction/seek further offers (if so, what do you think I could get on him?).

Thanks in advance! Feel free to ping me here or pm me
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
@phoeniixfire
I'd like to be added to the 4 digit pinglist.
@phoeniixfire
I'd like to be added to the 4 digit pinglist.
UgVXzIz.pnglerkezH.pngTvGyETb.gif
1 2 ... 555 556 557 558 559 ... 747 748