Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 476 477 478 479 480 ... 746 747
@phoeniixfire
may i be added to the 6 and 5 digit pinglist? thank you!
@phoeniixfire
may i be added to the 6 and 5 digit pinglist? thank you!
v4kiUt1.png
cons | m | twitter
@saans You've been added.

@koemiri You've been removed.
@saans You've been added.

@koemiri You've been removed.
I have started a spreadsheet project to see how many 5-digit dragons are still in circulation.

Just posting it here in case anyone wants to come visit, lend a hand, or share it. :)
I have started a spreadsheet project to see how many 5-digit dragons are still in circulation.

Just posting it here in case anyone wants to come visit, lend a hand, or share it. :)
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
@phoeniixfire i'd like to be removed from the 5-digit pinglist only please!
@phoeniixfire i'd like to be removed from the 5-digit pinglist only please!
@nirak You've been removed.
@nirak You've been removed.
@phoeniixfire

hello! could you add me to the 4 Digit and Less pinglist? thank you in advance! ♥♥
@phoeniixfire

hello! could you add me to the 4 Digit and Less pinglist? thank you in advance! ♥♥
tumblr_odovx0tBul1s99qe1o1_250.png
tumblr_inline_odrrlfxLRl1t7h64k_250.png
@MissAlavesa You've been added.
@MissAlavesa You've been added.
@phoeniixfire
Hello! Can you add me to the pinglist for any Imps?
@phoeniixfire
Hello! Can you add me to the pinglist for any Imps?
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
@Turnoroid There isn't a specific list for Imps. However, you can add yourself to the classifieds tab so that you can be pinged for all Imps that match any additional criteria you may add.
@Turnoroid There isn't a specific list for Imps. However, you can add yourself to the classifieds tab so that you can be pinged for all Imps that match any additional criteria you may add.
@phoeniixfire
I just can't use computer now (on long hiatus) so I felt like asking someone to add me. The only criteria for me is breed.
@phoeniixfire
I just can't use computer now (on long hiatus) so I felt like asking someone to add me. The only criteria for me is breed.
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
1 2 ... 476 477 478 479 480 ... 746 747