Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Ideas
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 126 127
Familiar mimics! Dragons that look like a familiar!
Familiar mimics! Dragons that look like a familiar!
Dragons that use some of the different April Fools items, like the invisibility cloak or tundra masks
Dragons that use some of the different April Fools items, like the invisibility cloak or tundra masks
Well, since there are rouge clothes, what if there was a theme that showed dragons who abandoned their leader and went against them? Like a Rebels Theme Week.
Well, since there are rouge clothes, what if there was a theme that showed dragons who abandoned their leader and went against them? Like a Rebels Theme Week.
vbbgBW.png
Natural Beauty

The best looking Dragons of the lair that doesn't wear any apparel cause they are perfect even without.
Natural Beauty

The best looking Dragons of the lair that doesn't wear any apparel cause they are perfect even without.
Ever thought about which Dimension you may came from?
+9 hours to Server time

nature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.png
Since it's the start of May, I would like to see some Spring themes. Perhaps flowers, and emeralds (May is the month of flowers, and its birthstone is the emerald)? May is also the month for the holidays Mother's Day and Memorial Day.

Theme ideas I am pitching:
  • Flowers
  • Mother's Day
  • Memorial Day
  • Emeralds
  • Spring
Since it's the start of May, I would like to see some Spring themes. Perhaps flowers, and emeralds (May is the month of flowers, and its birthstone is the emerald)? May is also the month for the holidays Mother's Day and Memorial Day.

Theme ideas I am pitching:
  • Flowers
  • Mother's Day
  • Memorial Day
  • Emeralds
  • Spring
What about Thieves? Or perhaps dragons themed after a specific aesthetic?

:Points to my lair, in which a dragon who is literally known as the God of Aesthetics lives:
What about Thieves? Or perhaps dragons themed after a specific aesthetic?

:Points to my lair, in which a dragon who is literally known as the God of Aesthetics lives:
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Well if we're having a mermaid-theme, which is very close to Water as a general, and we've had gardeners which links to Nature, why not other themes that would be linked to flights?
Well if we're having a mermaid-theme, which is very close to Water as a general, and we've had gardeners which links to Nature, why not other themes that would be linked to flights?
we had goat eyes, how about Dark Scelera, the BEST eye type.
we had goat eyes, how about Dark Scelera, the BEST eye type.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
EYEBURNERS!
EYEBURNERS!
Toy based dragons!
Toy based dragons!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 126 127