Dragon Share
Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Ideas
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
I think it would be cool if you did a theme week of dragons based off of famous constellations, or dragons based off ancient gods/goddesses!
I think it would be cool if you did a theme week of dragons based off of famous constellations, or dragons based off ancient gods/goddesses!
Hi I’m Luke. I really like dragons. Ok bye
Check out my art shop here
bzzZrFR.jpg
I would really like to see dragons to do with certain seasons or times of the day, like Summer evenings or Winter nights!
I would really like to see dragons to do with certain seasons or times of the day, like Summer evenings or Winter nights!
How about a Battle Theme Week?
Like dragons dressed up like they off to war or something.
Soldiers, on-field medics, snipers, mechanics, and other sorts of military positions for our dragons to fill.
How about a Battle Theme Week?
Like dragons dressed up like they off to war or something.
Soldiers, on-field medics, snipers, mechanics, and other sorts of military positions for our dragons to fill.
vbbgBW.png
Huh, I was thinking Flight representatives as one
Huh, I was thinking Flight representatives as one
I was formerly XxNoodleNovaxX, and Freeshavacado before!
MgSM0ZQ.png
In interisting idea might be outcast dragons (dragons that were kicked out of a previous clan or group of dragons)
In interisting idea might be outcast dragons (dragons that were kicked out of a previous clan or group of dragons)
maybe some cloud themed babies? if you have a have a hatchery, a good name is cloud nine ;) (if you have a hatchery and use that name, ping me when you post it lol)
maybe some cloud themed babies? if you have a have a hatchery, a good name is cloud nine ;) (if you have a hatchery and use that name, ping me when you post it lol)
large.png
Maybe dragons who are: Psychotic? Healers? Perma-bebs? Warriors? ASSASSINS!?
arcane1_zpsel0smlxg.png
arcane1_zpsel0smlxg.png
What about dragons that are rich? Basically dragons wearing a lot of jewelry and clothes. The more, the better!
What about dragons that are rich? Basically dragons wearing a lot of jewelry and clothes. The more, the better!
vbbgBW.png
how about relentless rainbows of joy (dont ask. an example of this would be the unikitty from the lego movie)
how about relentless rainbows of joy (dont ask. an example of this would be the unikitty from the lego movie)
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82