Cursed theme?

Mecha upgrad theme?
@Etzili
Your post is making me want to impulse buy some fodder dragons XD
@Etzili
Your post is making me want to impulse buy some fodder dragons XD
zFhC5.gif
Okay but I've actually got a few ideas.

Unpopular genes. You know those dergs you have with a gene that everyone else hates, but it works? For example, that one derg you have that looks amazing with the infamous Crackle!

A week for that one dragon in your lair you have who's a breed you dislike, but you still love them. Not dragons you plan on breedchanging, dragons that are definitely staying the same species, and are a species you usually dislike.

Gen Ones. This is a week for all those gen one dergs you hatched, whether its your progens or a dragon from some egg you found while scavenging or a dragon that you paid quite a good deal of money for!
Okay, and now for the fun stuff! I've seen a lot of people mention 'dragons with bios' here, but I feel like that's really a concept that deserves to be expanded on! I personally think there should be a whole series for it, dragons with different lores, because there are only so many different colors that can be used.

1) Most like you! We all have that one derg who sort of represents us as a person, or at least a lot of us do. Not only would this be a week about dragons, it would be a week about us, about who we are as people. Who do we see ourselves as? What strengths do we have? Insecurities? Weaknesses that we know we have, and hate? Things that we genuinely like about ourselves, if there are any? It would be an interesting week, to say the least. It would be interesting to learn more about other people as people, instead of just about their dragons, by reading their lore.

2) Favorite! There's always that one derg who you think has better lore than everyone else in the clan, or whose lore you worked hardest on, and it paid off.

3) Misfit. That one aggressive derg in a lair of compassionate, softspoken, shy dergs. The goat in a herd of sheep. That one dragon who just doesn't fit in. This is the week for them!

4) Most important. That one derg that ties all your lore together. Most likely the custom progen, in most people's cases XD

5) Saddest. That one derg with the most heartbreaking backstory. A dragon who turned out cruel, because the world twisted them beond recognition. A sweet little dragon, who just wanted to help people out, sent to suffer a fate worse than death for something out of their control. The derg you can't help but feel sorry for.
Okay but I've actually got a few ideas.

Unpopular genes. You know those dergs you have with a gene that everyone else hates, but it works? For example, that one derg you have that looks amazing with the infamous Crackle!

A week for that one dragon in your lair you have who's a breed you dislike, but you still love them. Not dragons you plan on breedchanging, dragons that are definitely staying the same species, and are a species you usually dislike.

Gen Ones. This is a week for all those gen one dergs you hatched, whether its your progens or a dragon from some egg you found while scavenging or a dragon that you paid quite a good deal of money for!
Okay, and now for the fun stuff! I've seen a lot of people mention 'dragons with bios' here, but I feel like that's really a concept that deserves to be expanded on! I personally think there should be a whole series for it, dragons with different lores, because there are only so many different colors that can be used.

1) Most like you! We all have that one derg who sort of represents us as a person, or at least a lot of us do. Not only would this be a week about dragons, it would be a week about us, about who we are as people. Who do we see ourselves as? What strengths do we have? Insecurities? Weaknesses that we know we have, and hate? Things that we genuinely like about ourselves, if there are any? It would be an interesting week, to say the least. It would be interesting to learn more about other people as people, instead of just about their dragons, by reading their lore.

2) Favorite! There's always that one derg who you think has better lore than everyone else in the clan, or whose lore you worked hardest on, and it paid off.

3) Misfit. That one aggressive derg in a lair of compassionate, softspoken, shy dergs. The goat in a herd of sheep. That one dragon who just doesn't fit in. This is the week for them!

4) Most important. That one derg that ties all your lore together. Most likely the custom progen, in most people's cases XD

5) Saddest. That one derg with the most heartbreaking backstory. A dragon who turned out cruel, because the world twisted them beond recognition. A sweet little dragon, who just wanted to help people out, sent to suffer a fate worse than death for something out of their control. The derg you can't help but feel sorry for.
zFhC5.gif
Magic theme!! :D
Magic theme!! :D
:D Wings Of Fire For LIFE! :P
musicians!
musicians!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
We should definitely go doing another story Theme Week! I loved all the creative stories, and want to see more for next week! (Since it's Friday and there's not enough time -_-) This time, I'd like to see 3 dragons go to their Elemental Airport (with the writers deciding their airport's name) and take a 1 or 2-day-trip to one of these 2 places!
  • A different Elemental Region in Sornieth!
  • They travel to a portal that connects to Earth, and visit any place there!
We should definitely go doing another story Theme Week! I loved all the creative stories, and want to see more for next week! (Since it's Friday and there's not enough time -_-) This time, I'd like to see 3 dragons go to their Elemental Airport (with the writers deciding their airport's name) and take a 1 or 2-day-trip to one of these 2 places!
  • A different Elemental Region in Sornieth!
  • They travel to a portal that connects to Earth, and visit any place there!
Used to be OmegaEspeon Please ping me!
Admit it, we all have our inner wild in ourselves.c483QDb.png
[quote name="Sydail" date="2018-12-20 11:58:22" ] How about Yin and Yang pairs: As in dragons who are complete opposites of each other yet they're the perfect pair. Maybe a zodiac themed one: Dragons the represent the animals of the Chinese Zodiac. I also like the Mage Idea, and the royalty idea. Maybe for Halloween we could have Monster themed one. How about Heroes and Villains We could also do an Artist themed one: Dragons that have a talent of some shape or form Maybe a Warrior themed one Maybe a Video game character themed one I'm just going on and on aren't I. [/quote] All really good ideas! Especially oposites in my opinion.
Sydail wrote on 2018-12-20 11:58:22:
How about Yin and Yang pairs: As in dragons who are complete opposites of each other yet they're the perfect pair.

Maybe a zodiac themed one: Dragons the represent the animals of the Chinese Zodiac.

I also like the Mage Idea, and the royalty idea.

Maybe for Halloween we could have Monster themed one.

How about Heroes and Villains

We could also do an Artist themed one: Dragons that have a talent of some shape or form

Maybe a Warrior themed one

Maybe a Video game character themed one

I'm just going on and on aren't I.
All really good ideas! Especially oposites in my opinion.
Fodder rescues could be a fun theme!
zs1DWZ7.png
[quote name="RavenDragons" date="2019-01-23 02:24:51" ] Fodder rescues could be a fun theme! [/quote] Agreed, I have so many fodder rescues that are just fabulous, and I need to show them off.
RavenDragons wrote on 2019-01-23 02:24:51:

Agreed, I have so many fodder rescues that are just fabulous, and I need to show them off.
LENdbij.png
Clan leaders, perhaps?
Clan leaders, perhaps?
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 126 127