Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Ideas
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 126 127
Evil-themed. Dragons that do mean things or are the villain in a sense.
Evil-themed. Dragons that do mean things or are the villain in a sense.
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
Bandots and vagabonds!
Bandots and vagabonds!
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I don't know if it has been suggested or even done before, but I think that a Nocturnes and their mimic marks would be cool. Like if anyone has a Nocturne that specifically focuses on one dragon, and then you can see the differences (or similarities) between the mimic and the original.
I don't know if it has been suggested or even done before, but I think that a Nocturnes and their mimic marks would be cool. Like if anyone has a Nocturne that specifically focuses on one dragon, and then you can see the differences (or similarities) between the mimic and the original.
sZRxyrd.png
A Moral Alignment theme!
(Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawdul Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil and Chaotic Evil.)

Like, either all at once and show 9 dragons, 9 different theme weeks or 3 different weeks with for each Good, Neutral and Evil where you have to show three dragons that fit the three categories included. (Like a Lawful, a Neutral and a Chaotic dragon for the Good moral week.)
A Moral Alignment theme!
(Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawdul Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil and Chaotic Evil.)

Like, either all at once and show 9 dragons, 9 different theme weeks or 3 different weeks with for each Good, Neutral and Evil where you have to show three dragons that fit the three categories included. (Like a Lawful, a Neutral and a Chaotic dragon for the Good moral week.)
How about:

Eyeburners

Masked dragons: Dragons that have their faces/heads covered.

Capsule dragons

Back to school/studious dragons?
How about:

Eyeburners

Masked dragons: Dragons that have their faces/heads covered.

Capsule dragons

Back to school/studious dragons?
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
Maybe color theme weeks? One could be red, another blue, etc.
Maybe color theme weeks? One could be red, another blue, etc.
PQznZys.png
Matching breeding pairs??

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
[quote name="mujna" date=2017-09-12 17:59:42] Matching breeding pairs?? [/quote]
mujna wrote on 2017-09-12:
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
Various mental illnesses and conditions? Maybe?
Various mental illnesses and conditions? Maybe?
Pirates. The world needs more pirates :)
Pirates. The world needs more pirates :)
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 126 127