Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Ideas
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127
Another one: Fancy Sirs and Noble Ladies! Bring out those top hats, monocles, waistcoats, silk garments and feathery hats!
Another one: Fancy Sirs and Noble Ladies! Bring out those top hats, monocles, waistcoats, silk garments and feathery hats!
66MHIIb.png
Deity themed dragons :D
Deity themed dragons :D
oyTHbGN.pngtumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo1_250.png
Flight themed dragons have already been suggested a couple of times, but I'd like to go one step further and suggest that the flight theme sharing would coincide with the flights' holidays. For example, Mistral Jamboree is coming up soon, and I can't think of a better time to share your Wind themed dragons!

I'd also like to second apparel themes; I have a handful of dragons sporting a full steampunk set. And while sets could be one theme, another could be making off-set items match.
Flight themed dragons have already been suggested a couple of times, but I'd like to go one step further and suggest that the flight theme sharing would coincide with the flights' holidays. For example, Mistral Jamboree is coming up soon, and I can't think of a better time to share your Wind themed dragons!

I'd also like to second apparel themes; I have a handful of dragons sporting a full steampunk set. And while sets could be one theme, another could be making off-set items match.
nT4ZdTo.png
(If this was already suggested, I apologize ^^)

Having a week where everyone shows their Progens could be a lot of fun. Especially since many people breed change, scatter scroll, or otherwise significantly alter their original lair leaders.

I would especially be interested in seeing all the different random progens people got, as well as any offspring from the pair.

(...also, I've been super busy and sorta living under a rock, so if this was already a theme week just go ahead and throw marshmallows at me xD)
(If this was already suggested, I apologize ^^)

Having a week where everyone shows their Progens could be a lot of fun. Especially since many people breed change, scatter scroll, or otherwise significantly alter their original lair leaders.

I would especially be interested in seeing all the different random progens people got, as well as any offspring from the pair.

(...also, I've been super busy and sorta living under a rock, so if this was already a theme week just go ahead and throw marshmallows at me xD)
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
omg matching familiars please. I have so many great ones
omg matching familiars please. I have so many great ones
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
I second dragons dressed as character. Maybe Flight themes? I like that too. Hmmm... Maybe dragons with huge stories about them? Likeeeeeeee.... If you made your dragon a personality with a paragraph?
I second dragons dressed as character. Maybe Flight themes? I like that too. Hmmm... Maybe dragons with huge stories about them? Likeeeeeeee.... If you made your dragon a personality with a paragraph?
Hiya from Arcane flight!
I wish one week would be dedicated to all the First-Gen dragons that almost everyone has littering around their lairs. This could match well with the progenitors too.

Or colour-themed dragons, in general.
Perhaps for seven weeks or more, let there be one colour for each week?
Now that would be something xD
I wish one week would be dedicated to all the First-Gen dragons that almost everyone has littering around their lairs. This could match well with the progenitors too.

Or colour-themed dragons, in general.
Perhaps for seven weeks or more, let there be one colour for each week?
Now that would be something xD
s0VUoD0.png
dragons that match some areas on the world map
dragons that match some areas on the world map
qPUMNWy.png
"Unique Named" dragons, where few other dragons exist with the same name, but should also probably include "why" you named it as you did (in avoidance of gibberish names)
"Unique Named" dragons, where few other dragons exist with the same name, but should also probably include "why" you named it as you did (in avoidance of gibberish names)
Food dragons
ACHEM....

Uglies, fancies, fabulous dragons (dragons that look ugly but are pretty at the same time), busy dragons (iri/shim/crack, etc), colorful oddities.
Food dragons
ACHEM....

Uglies, fancies, fabulous dragons (dragons that look ugly but are pretty at the same time), busy dragons (iri/shim/crack, etc), colorful oddities.
tumblr_nj7106cJWN1tvj47bo1_540.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127