Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Ideas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127
What kind of themes would you like to see for Theme Week?

Theme Weeks are a celebration of player creativity and dedication to a specific theme. Over the last few months we've seen such creativity and dedication in your Lairs and you deserve a spotlight to show it off in!

Theme Week will be one sticky Share thread and one sticky Discussion thread here in Dragon Share. It will start after the Crystalline Gala has concluded.

A few notes:
  • This is not a contest.
  • Players will not be required to share in the sticky thread.
  • The stickies are a courtesy for your fellow players to view and discuss the themes.

With that said: Suggest away!
What kind of themes would you like to see for Theme Week?

Theme Weeks are a celebration of player creativity and dedication to a specific theme. Over the last few months we've seen such creativity and dedication in your Lairs and you deserve a spotlight to show it off in!

Theme Week will be one sticky Share thread and one sticky Discussion thread here in Dragon Share. It will start after the Crystalline Gala has concluded.

A few notes:
  • This is not a contest.
  • Players will not be required to share in the sticky thread.
  • The stickies are a courtesy for your fellow players to view and discuss the themes.

With that said: Suggest away!
- Deity themed dragons!
- FR characters (Crim, Pinkerton, etc) themed dragons!
- Other worldly/famous dragons (Smaug, Haku, lots more whose names I can't currently think of)!
- Paired dragons?
- Deity themed dragons!
- FR characters (Crim, Pinkerton, etc) themed dragons!
- Other worldly/famous dragons (Smaug, Haku, lots more whose names I can't currently think of)!
- Paired dragons?
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
Familiar themed dragons ^^
Familiar themed dragons ^^
  • Monochrome Week (either grayscale or just one color repeated over and over?)
  • Rainbow Week (dragons of lots of colors, or a lair arranged in rainbow order)
  • Contrast Week (black and white dragons, blue and orange, etc)
  • Different outfit themes??? (steampunk one week, fancy top hats another, etc)
  • Monochrome Week (either grayscale or just one color repeated over and over?)
  • Rainbow Week (dragons of lots of colors, or a lair arranged in rainbow order)
  • Contrast Week (black and white dragons, blue and orange, etc)
  • Different outfit themes??? (steampunk one week, fancy top hats another, etc)
cZLsLHr.png
Love this! Not sure I have the best ideas for it, but this is my current brainstorm.

-Animals in the natural world
(birds, big cats, jungle dwellers, plains dwellers, forest dwellers)
-Carnival
(funky colors, fun apparel)
-Seasons
(Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
-Halloween
-Yuletide
-Shadows
-Angels
-Historical figures
Love this! Not sure I have the best ideas for it, but this is my current brainstorm.

-Animals in the natural world
(birds, big cats, jungle dwellers, plains dwellers, forest dwellers)
-Carnival
(funky colors, fun apparel)
-Seasons
(Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
-Halloween
-Yuletide
-Shadows
-Angels
-Historical figures
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
  • Dragons in Accents/Skins
  • Dragons you've given a backstory/character to
  • "Firsts" -- progens, first dragon you bought, first Coatl, first dragon you gened from scratch, whatever
  • Dragons that match their familiars
  • Dragon couples that match each other
  • Breed highlight days/weeks/whatever -- Spiral day, Snapper day, Tundra day, etc.
  • Dragon that was hardest to get? A coloration that's not easy to find, a dragon that took ages to save up for, the result of a long and tiring breeding project?
  • Dragons in Accents/Skins
  • Dragons you've given a backstory/character to
  • "Firsts" -- progens, first dragon you bought, first Coatl, first dragon you gened from scratch, whatever
  • Dragons that match their familiars
  • Dragon couples that match each other
  • Breed highlight days/weeks/whatever -- Spiral day, Snapper day, Tundra day, etc.
  • Dragon that was hardest to get? A coloration that's not easy to find, a dragon that took ages to save up for, the result of a long and tiring breeding project?
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
Steampunk for sure!
Steampunk for sure!
Xanje,Another great pet site.Click Pet,Come see!
referral-mwolo1.png
I'd love to see some apparel based theme weeks.
I'd love to see some apparel based theme weeks.
“blaireau’s
Dragons dressed as characters!
Holiday Dragons!
The Most Expensive dragon you ever bought
Dragons suggested to "play" certain themed characters: Indiana Jones, Hamlet, etc
What is your dragon's birthday list?
Dragons dressed as characters!
Holiday Dragons!
The Most Expensive dragon you ever bought
Dragons suggested to "play" certain themed characters: Indiana Jones, Hamlet, etc
What is your dragon's birthday list?
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
Second the Familiars theme. =) Or a matching dragon + familiars ensemble, at least!
The different Flight themes (browns and greens for nature, reds and oranges for fire, blacks and purples for shadow, etc.) might be kind of cool, too.
Second the Familiars theme. =) Or a matching dragon + familiars ensemble, at least!
The different Flight themes (browns and greens for nature, reds and oranges for fire, blacks and purples for shadow, etc.) might be kind of cool, too.
15evlog.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127