Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [lair reviews][closed] nostalgia reading
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Closed indefinitely! Thank you for your interest :)

Currently closed for new requests while I catch up on my current waitlist! If you're interested anyway, I can put you on a ping list for when I open up again, but I do want to make sure I get to everyone who has already paid :)

I have a lot of thoughts. Maybe I could have thoughts about your dragons. Maybe you could pay me to write down my thoughts about your dragons?

How to sign up:
  • Message me with payment! I use my inbox as a to-do list, and the lil treasure icon helps me find the messages I haven't gotten to.
  • Include in this message whether you want a Reasonable or Ridiculous review, plus any other special requests :)
  • Refunds are available if you change your mind before I post the review -- just ask for your money back :)

Contribute to my flowerfall fund:
  • 2500T will get you overall comments about lair organization + more detailed commentary about three dragons (two that I like, one that needs work).
  • 5000T will get you overall comments about lair organization + more detailed commentary about five dragons (three that I like, two that need work) + upon request, advice about pricing any specified dragons, whether a specified breeding pair needs work, if your hatchery thread looks good, etc.
  • At either price, you may choose “Reasonable Mode” or “Ridiculous Mode.” The differences between each will really only be apparent after the fact. If not specified, Reasonable Mode is assumed as the default :)
  • I'm happy to take items or raffle tickets or art or whatever in lieu of monetary compensation, if the price is an issue!

I am also easily bribed to talk about specific dragons or talk more favorably about your probable physical appearance or to just generally think better of you.
Closed indefinitely! Thank you for your interest :)

Currently closed for new requests while I catch up on my current waitlist! If you're interested anyway, I can put you on a ping list for when I open up again, but I do want to make sure I get to everyone who has already paid :)

I have a lot of thoughts. Maybe I could have thoughts about your dragons. Maybe you could pay me to write down my thoughts about your dragons?

How to sign up:
  • Message me with payment! I use my inbox as a to-do list, and the lil treasure icon helps me find the messages I haven't gotten to.
  • Include in this message whether you want a Reasonable or Ridiculous review, plus any other special requests :)
  • Refunds are available if you change your mind before I post the review -- just ask for your money back :)

Contribute to my flowerfall fund:
  • 2500T will get you overall comments about lair organization + more detailed commentary about three dragons (two that I like, one that needs work).
  • 5000T will get you overall comments about lair organization + more detailed commentary about five dragons (three that I like, two that need work) + upon request, advice about pricing any specified dragons, whether a specified breeding pair needs work, if your hatchery thread looks good, etc.
  • At either price, you may choose “Reasonable Mode” or “Ridiculous Mode.” The differences between each will really only be apparent after the fact. If not specified, Reasonable Mode is assumed as the default :)
  • I'm happy to take items or raffle tickets or art or whatever in lieu of monetary compensation, if the price is an issue!

I am also easily bribed to talk about specific dragons or talk more favorably about your probable physical appearance or to just generally think better of you.
L1iCjA8.gif
@Tria

I love reviews ^__^
Can I get the 2k review in ridiculous mode? If you feel like it, here is my hatchery thread as well.

Btw, Lumen=WANT, for real, I might steal him...
@Tria

I love reviews ^__^
Can I get the 2k review in ridiculous mode? If you feel like it, here is my hatchery thread as well.

Btw, Lumen=WANT, for real, I might steal him...
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Jinkx yep, I'll get to work :D

And thankss, he's one of my faves *cuddles Lumen*
@Jinkx yep, I'll get to work :D

And thankss, he's one of my faves *cuddles Lumen*
L1iCjA8.gif
[b]@Jinkx – 2k ridiculous mode[/b] Overall: First up, good, all the hatchlings and dragons for sale are at the back. Children should be seen and not heard, except the being seen part is also debatable. And nobody wants to think about their unwanted brethren being sold on the black market. Also good, much gold and beige and ivory. But also blood. I approve; you want to showcase your clan’s ruthlessness as well as its Light-style golden sophistication. You also apparently have a thing for parentless dragon virgins. Let it be known, these dragons have no familial connections to tie them down, no relationships to weaken their wills, they are a tight-knit band of lone wolves who are all ready to kill! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=303199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3032/303199_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Karou[/b] here is perfect. There, it’s settled, perfect dragon. Unfortunately all the rest of your dragon commentary will be less glowing than before because no other dragon is exactly like Karou, and therefore must regrettably fall short. I haven’t seen sand shimmer on WCs before and let me just say, you’re lucky there isn’t actually a dragon-stealing feature on FR. Her apparel is also spot-on. I usually hate birdskull headdresses with a [s]fiery passion[/s] lukewarm distaste, but the feathers actually match all the different colors of her wings in a gorgeous way. (She does need a different familiar, tho….I paired [i]my[/i] Peacock Firebird with a Leaf/Aqua Spiral. Does not work with Ivory/Sand Wildclaw). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=704424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7045/704424_350.png[/img] [/url] Her mate [b]Akiva[/b] is a worthy companion to Princess Perfection there. I suppose. He definitely has a much matchier familiar! I appreciate his fashion-forward boldness; not many fashionistos have the gumption to mix steampunk, birdskulls, and bandages like that, and certainly not with such panache. Pretty sure he's the trophy husband in this relationship. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=838609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8387/838609_350.png[/img] [/url] You have more glossier dragons, but [b]Isolde[/b] is my next favorite because....because....whatever, I put "opinions" in the title so I don't have to always give reasons, haha! Ok, she's gen1 and someone perfectly matched, down to the eye color, and if you ever breedchange this precious delicate badass stealth battle assassin I will find a way to make dragon-stealing an actual thing and breedchange her right back. No other species actually looks good in capes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1399057] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13991/1399057_350.png[/img] [/url] Obviously you bought it because it has lightning eyes & isn't for sale and also has the same colors as all your other dergs so you wouldn't be selling it anyway if you happened to scavenge it, so WHY OH WHY can't you spend 6k and name-change the poor thing???? [b]FirstGen[/b]? Really? You know those aren't supposed to be permanent names, right? It's not short for Genevieve. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=558928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5590/558928_350.png[/img] [/url] I just don't get why he's named [b]Loki[/b]. Yes, mythological name starting with L to go with his mate Lilith (not that they'll ever have babies, they have a parentless virgin image to maintain). But Loki just doesn't make sense? Maybe Lucifer, with the whole morningstar thing. Hatchery: GOOD HATCHERY. The graphics are way nicer than I can ever be bothered to throw together (shiny banner-making? YES. actually bothering to upload them to the internet? WHO HAS TIME TO COPY PASTE LINKS). Clear, consistent theme, dergs-for-sale at the top, limited number of pairs. Seriously, you're inspiring me to go to my never-used hatchery thread and delete 2/3 of the pairings off of it because I'll breed them anyway but who wants to scroll through all that balderdash? And you show the lineages, that's super handy. Is that a new thing people are doing? MARCH ON, PROGRESS, MARCH ON. Also your prices are rational. Seriously, people, go buy your tiger imps from Jinkx, she won't screw you over like everyone else on the sales board.
@Jinkx – 2k ridiculous mode

Overall: First up, good, all the hatchlings and dragons for sale are at the back. Children should be seen and not heard, except the being seen part is also debatable. And nobody wants to think about their unwanted brethren being sold on the black market.
Also good, much gold and beige and ivory. But also blood. I approve; you want to showcase your clan’s ruthlessness as well as its Light-style golden sophistication.

You also apparently have a thing for parentless dragon virgins. Let it be known, these dragons have no familial connections to tie them down, no relationships to weaken their wills, they are a tight-knit band of lone wolves who are all ready to kill!

303199_350.png

Karou here is perfect. There, it’s settled, perfect dragon. Unfortunately all the rest of your dragon commentary will be less glowing than before because no other dragon is exactly like Karou, and therefore must regrettably fall short. I haven’t seen sand shimmer on WCs before and let me just say, you’re lucky there isn’t actually a dragon-stealing feature on FR. Her apparel is also spot-on. I usually hate birdskull headdresses with a fiery passion lukewarm distaste, but the feathers actually match all the different colors of her wings in a gorgeous way. (She does need a different familiar, tho….I paired my Peacock Firebird with a Leaf/Aqua Spiral. Does not work with Ivory/Sand Wildclaw).

704424_350.png

Her mate Akiva is a worthy companion to Princess Perfection there. I suppose. He definitely has a much matchier familiar! I appreciate his fashion-forward boldness; not many fashionistos have the gumption to mix steampunk, birdskulls, and bandages like that, and certainly not with such panache. Pretty sure he's the trophy husband in this relationship.

838609_350.png

You have more glossier dragons, but Isolde is my next favorite because....because....whatever, I put "opinions" in the title so I don't have to always give reasons, haha! Ok, she's gen1 and someone perfectly matched, down to the eye color, and if you ever breedchange this precious delicate ****** stealth battle assassin I will find a way to make dragon-stealing an actual thing and breedchange her right back. No other species actually looks good in capes.

1399057_350.png

Obviously you bought it because it has lightning eyes & isn't for sale and also has the same colors as all your other dergs so you wouldn't be selling it anyway if you happened to scavenge it, so WHY OH WHY can't you spend 6k and name-change the poor thing???? FirstGen? Really? You know those aren't supposed to be permanent names, right? It's not short for Genevieve.

558928_350.png

I just don't get why he's named Loki. Yes, mythological name starting with L to go with his mate Lilith (not that they'll ever have babies, they have a parentless virgin image to maintain). But Loki just doesn't make sense? Maybe Lucifer, with the whole morningstar thing.

Hatchery: GOOD HATCHERY. The graphics are way nicer than I can ever be bothered to throw together (shiny banner-making? YES. actually bothering to upload them to the internet? WHO HAS TIME TO COPY PASTE LINKS). Clear, consistent theme, dergs-for-sale at the top, limited number of pairs. Seriously, you're inspiring me to go to my never-used hatchery thread and delete 2/3 of the pairings off of it because I'll breed them anyway but who wants to scroll through all that balderdash? And you show the lineages, that's super handy. Is that a new thing people are doing? MARCH ON, PROGRESS, MARCH ON.

Also your prices are rational. Seriously, people, go buy your tiger imps from Jinkx, she won't screw you over like everyone else on the sales board.
L1iCjA8.gif
@Tria

Haha! That was probably the most fantastic review I've ever gotten, good job!
I guess Andrei and Bailey would be my perfect poster child pairing according to your review because of their shiny golden pelts and secret hidden red terts which will most likely be taking the form of crackle in the future.
My poor darlings don't seem to get real names until they have the most ultimately perfect mate (with which they will probably never breed, lol) and there will be no permanent/rational parings with familiars until I have leveled every familiar up. every. single. one.
I love Isolde to death as well. I think the only thing I may change on her is to bring out her lovely white tert. I am a fan of faes anyways, if you hadn't noticed the small army of golden winged faes on the 2nd page >.<
@Tria

Haha! That was probably the most fantastic review I've ever gotten, good job!
I guess Andrei and Bailey would be my perfect poster child pairing according to your review because of their shiny golden pelts and secret hidden red terts which will most likely be taking the form of crackle in the future.
My poor darlings don't seem to get real names until they have the most ultimately perfect mate (with which they will probably never breed, lol) and there will be no permanent/rational parings with familiars until I have leveled every familiar up. every. single. one.
I love Isolde to death as well. I think the only thing I may change on her is to bring out her lovely white tert. I am a fan of faes anyways, if you hadn't noticed the small army of golden winged faes on the 2nd page >.<
@Tria
Sending 2000 t for a Ridiculous Mode xD

@Jinkx
Oh.
I like your sig.
>w> *brofist*
@Tria
Sending 2000 t for a Ridiculous Mode xD

@Jinkx
Oh.
I like your sig.
>w> *brofist*
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima

Yesss, I originally tracked down nakedsatan's adopts because I was slightly obsessed with your sig. But they are on hiatus from them now *cries* I should have gotten soo many more!
@Nabesima

Yesss, I originally tracked down nakedsatan's adopts because I was slightly obsessed with your sig. But they are on hiatus from them now *cries* I should have gotten soo many more!
@Jinkx
Yeaaah, I have a sad face because of that as well... I grabbed 16 of these though xD
@Jinkx
Yeaaah, I have a sad face because of that as well... I grabbed 16 of these though xD
KmnIjfw.png
@Tria A little nervous about ordering a review immediately after @Nabesima since my lair can only pale in comparison, but sending 2k over for a ridiculous review!
@Tria A little nervous about ordering a review immediately after @Nabesima since my lair can only pale in comparison, but sending 2k over for a ridiculous review!
lZB1YEe.png
@Tria only 2k for ridiculous mode? Yes, please! I want one. I'm a sucker for lair reviews. Feel free to tear apart dragons if you want, I'd rather it be interesting than flattering.
@Tria only 2k for ridiculous mode? Yes, please! I want one. I'm a sucker for lair reviews. Feel free to tear apart dragons if you want, I'd rather it be interesting than flattering.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19