Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Posting Images to the Forums
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Undel Thanks for helping out! i was looking how to do this and i found your post! i am hoping soon i can post and share some of my drawings !
@Undel Thanks for helping out! i was looking how to do this and i found your post! i am hoping soon i can post and share some of my drawings !
how do i resize an image when posting? that's my only question now
how do i resize an image when posting? that's my only question now
adopt.png
@LightningLili

You can't. You'll have to use an external image editor to do that. I use LunaPic because it's free, online, and doesn't make you download or upload anything.
@LightningLili

You can't. You'll have to use an external image editor to do that. I use LunaPic because it's free, online, and doesn't make you download or upload anything.
olly / 15
TEST: (Am I the only one doing some testing?) [item=Glowing Pocket Mouse] EDIT: I DID IT! (Now I'm like a crazy weirdo..)
TEST: (Am I the only one doing some testing?)

Glowing Pocket Mouse

EDIT: I DID IT! (Now I'm like a crazy weirdo..)
output_n44yw8.gif
2ND TEST: [img]http://makepixelart.com/peoplepods/files/images/2715573.original.png[/img]
2ND TEST:

2715573.original.png
output_n44yw8.gif
Test :

vq7hbt.png

Yay! I used tinypic and it worked :)

@laninas for future reference
Test :

vq7hbt.png

Yay! I used tinypic and it worked :)

@laninas for future reference
XeQIpmN.png
Thanks for posting this! But is there any way to put the image like to the right or something? Or do I have to use the right] and left] coding to edit the pictures around?
Thanks for posting this! But is there any way to put the image like to the right or something? Or do I have to use the right] and left] coding to edit the pictures around?
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
You could also just post them to tumblr, if you like
You could also just post them to tumblr, if you like
test: [img]http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/lohana_210/Photography/quotes-about-moving-on-with-a-smile_small-1.jpg[/img]
test:
quotes-about-moving-on-with-a-smile_small-1.jpg
DizcD8I.png
yay it works :)
yay it works :)
DizcD8I.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15