Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Nuzlocke] Bane of Existence [WIP]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/QWsLNdf.png[/img] This is a huge work in progress, I'll be posting parts as I get the muse and ability to write, as I'm currently bedridden to some extent and off work for a long time due to a work injury. With that being said, I'll be working on this as best my ability, and hope that anyone interested in this little story enjoys it as much as I do. If you'd like pinged please just ping me and lemme know and I'll get you down on the pinglist asap.
QWsLNdf.png

This is a huge work in progress, I'll be posting parts as I get the muse and ability to write, as I'm currently bedridden to some extent and off work for a long time due to a work injury. With that being said, I'll be working on this as best my ability, and hope that anyone interested in this little story enjoys it as much as I do.

If you'd like pinged please just ping me and lemme know and I'll get you down on the pinglist asap.
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
[center][quote][b]The rules[/b] [b]1[/b]. You can buy a dragon from the AH after you've leveled three dragons to level 25. This means that you can still get rare breeds that are impossible to find scrolls for, it's just extremely difficult. (You're encouraged to buy non-gened dragons, since you're able to get both rare breeds and whatever colors you want, to keep it in line with the challenge, but do whatever is the most motivating for you.) [b]2[/b]. You can only buy one egg a month. [b]3[/b]. You can't scatter scroll a dragon until they've reached level 25. [b]4[/b]. You can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20. [b]5[/b]. For every egg you find, whether in the coliseum or by scavenging, you may purchase one breed change for any dragon. [b]6[/b]. [s]You cannot gather food, you must grind for it in the coli[/s]. I will be feeding my other dragons within my lair; so this rule is null and void. [b]7[/b]. If a dragon faints in the coli, it's dead. Exalt. (Or Sell/Giveaway)[/quote] [quote][b]Nests[/b] [b]1[/b]. For every hatchling, flip a coin. [b]2[/b]. If tails, the hatchling died. Exalt. [b]3[/b]. If heads, you have a survivor.[/quote] [b]"Do you take donated Eggs, Dragons, Or Battle items?"[/b] -- TL;DR, the answer is Heck yes! I'm just starting off with no stones or anything in the bank so the help is much appreciated. Eggs may take some time to be hatched, but adult dragons can really be of use in tight situations. --Maturity scrolls are ALSO very very amazing tools of trade! -- If you're donating a dragon that has lore attached, please let me in one what you've got going on, I'll try my best to keep it bundled up in the lore of the dragon if available. [/center]
Quote:
The rules
1. You can buy a dragon from the AH after you've leveled three dragons to level 25. This means that you can still get rare breeds that are impossible to find scrolls for, it's just extremely difficult. (You're encouraged to buy non-gened dragons, since you're able to get both rare breeds and whatever colors you want, to keep it in line with the challenge, but do whatever is the most motivating for you.)
2. You can only buy one egg a month.
3. You can't scatter scroll a dragon until they've reached level 25.
4. You can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20.
5. For every egg you find, whether in the coliseum or by scavenging, you may purchase one breed change for any dragon.
6. You cannot gather food, you must grind for it in the coli. I will be feeding my other dragons within my lair; so this rule is null and void.
7. If a dragon faints in the coli, it's dead. Exalt. (Or Sell/Giveaway)
Quote:
Nests
1. For every hatchling, flip a coin.
2. If tails, the hatchling died. Exalt.
3. If heads, you have a survivor.

"Do you take donated Eggs, Dragons, Or Battle items?"

-- TL;DR, the answer is Heck yes! I'm just starting off with no stones or anything in the bank so the help is much appreciated. Eggs may take some time to be hatched, but adult dragons can really be of use in tight situations.

--Maturity scrolls are ALSO very very amazing tools of trade!

-- If you're donating a dragon that has lore attached, please let me in one what you've got going on, I'll try my best to keep it bundled up in the lore of the dragon if available.

hhceN5m.png
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
Quote:
Pinglist:

@/Vosa
Quote:
Pinglist:

@/Vosa
hhceN5m.png