Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Lore] discussing and brainstorming
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This is sort of a private post for me and and a few others, meant to discuss lore, headcannons and other ideas.

It might be open for others/ everyone too in the future(?) Though that depends i guess.

Anyways, LORE! What shall we discuss? ^^

(Also i subbed so no need to ping :3)
This is sort of a private post for me and and a few others, meant to discuss lore, headcannons and other ideas.

It might be open for others/ everyone too in the future(?) Though that depends i guess.

Anyways, LORE! What shall we discuss? ^^

(Also i subbed so no need to ping :3)
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
(Lol, was about to ping you until I read that last part XD) I guess I'll start us off by asking a few questions X3 From Q&A: [quote=Aequorin][quote]Quote: Following up on that question about internet in Sornieth, what is exactly the technological level in the Shifting Expanse? We know about robots, but can they create AI and/or powerful computers? Also, is this kept from other Flights or are they allowed to trade for such advanced technology?[/quote] R-robots? *cough* I think you mean golems. Which are like a totally different thing. There are no computers or AI at this time. Most of the technology could be compared to the electricity, steam, and machine innovations [b]created through the 1920's[/b] but given a distinctly fantasy/Sornieth bent.[/quote] So I was curious: Do you just follow the official stuff, or nah? How modern (or old!) is your version of Sornieth, in your lore? Personally, I haven't quite worked that out yet in my Lore, but their probably (?) won't be any computers/TVs. (I've asked this question before, but not to you particularly)
(Lol, was about to ping you until I read that last part XD)

I guess I'll start us off by asking a few questions X3

From Q&A:
Aequorin wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Following up on that question about internet in Sornieth, what is exactly the technological level in the Shifting Expanse? We know about robots, but can they create AI and/or powerful computers? Also, is this kept from other Flights or are they allowed to trade for such advanced technology?

R-robots? *cough* I think you mean golems. Which are like a totally different thing.

There are no computers or AI at this time. Most of the technology could be compared to the electricity, steam, and machine innovations created through the 1920's but given a distinctly fantasy/Sornieth bent.

So I was curious: Do you just follow the official stuff, or nah? How modern (or old!) is your version of Sornieth, in your lore?

Personally, I haven't quite worked that out yet in my Lore, but their probably (?) won't be any computers/TVs.

(I've asked this question before, but not to you particularly)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Kyrin18 (should i ping you? XD)

I don't pay too much attention to anything official really. Most things in my lore (dragon sizes, certain breeds acting in certain ways and not getting along, etc.) are thrown out the window.
Onky a few things i really follow are Gaolers, Tidelords disappearance, and how the deities act and treat their subjects.

Now technology? That's actually a bit hard to say, it's not something I've heavely considered before tbh.

I know that my clan has some aspects of modern day life similar to us, lightbulbs and switches, ovens and stoves, refrigerators and a few other things.
Definitely don't have things like planes/auto mobiles, TVs, Computers, etc. So nothing too advanced.
Though despite that a certain technician who is crazy ambitious enough to try to build a rocket to explore space, so that might change?

Now I'm gonna ask you the same xD
What official Lore do you follow (or don't) and what about magic? Enchantments, spells, runes, do any of it play a part in your lore? :3
@Kyrin18 (should i ping you? XD)

I don't pay too much attention to anything official really. Most things in my lore (dragon sizes, certain breeds acting in certain ways and not getting along, etc.) are thrown out the window.
Onky a few things i really follow are Gaolers, Tidelords disappearance, and how the deities act and treat their subjects.

Now technology? That's actually a bit hard to say, it's not something I've heavely considered before tbh.

I know that my clan has some aspects of modern day life similar to us, lightbulbs and switches, ovens and stoves, refrigerators and a few other things.
Definitely don't have things like planes/auto mobiles, TVs, Computers, etc. So nothing too advanced.
Though despite that a certain technician who is crazy ambitious enough to try to build a rocket to explore space, so that might change?

Now I'm gonna ask you the same xD
What official Lore do you follow (or don't) and what about magic? Enchantments, spells, runes, do any of it play a part in your lore? :3
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
My avatar dragon (click)
(Brb to edit this and reply! Got 2 go eat; No need to ping, I just subbed XD)

Mostly the same for me, too! It's hard to make everything you really want to work, work with the official stuff.
Only thing I'd have different about the Deities (more so one, than the others) is that I like a nicer side of Glademomma than described by many.

In the past setting of my Lore (before my official main character's time to shine, back when she was just a hatchling/baby) there weren't a lot of things like light bulbs and refrigerators, but now there are a few (older models, of course). Same: Nothing too advanced, like all the stuff you mentioned in your previous post.
Anything about Lore is subject to change, I guess XD

There is magic, enchantments, spells, etc. in my Lore, yes, but I won't say that it necessarily revolves around such things.

Next question?
(Brb to edit this and reply! Got 2 go eat; No need to ping, I just subbed XD)

Mostly the same for me, too! It's hard to make everything you really want to work, work with the official stuff.
Only thing I'd have different about the Deities (more so one, than the others) is that I like a nicer side of Glademomma than described by many.

In the past setting of my Lore (before my official main character's time to shine, back when she was just a hatchling/baby) there weren't a lot of things like light bulbs and refrigerators, but now there are a few (older models, of course). Same: Nothing too advanced, like all the stuff you mentioned in your previous post.
Anything about Lore is subject to change, I guess XD

There is magic, enchantments, spells, etc. in my Lore, yes, but I won't say that it necessarily revolves around such things.

Next question?
73127854.png

Yep and for that reason i toss almost all of it out the window lol
I imagine all the deities have a kinder side to them! We just don't see it much because they're so focused on dominance and the shade. ovo

Ah my lore doesn't revolve around enchantments, runes, etc. much either, though it's definitely going to be a theme in the back ground of it all, like Strider and her cursed Talonclasp. As soon as i think of the reason its cursed... lol

I don't remember if i asked this or not, but what about hierarchy, royalty, or your leaders?
Yep and for that reason i toss almost all of it out the window lol
I imagine all the deities have a kinder side to them! We just don't see it much because they're so focused on dominance and the shade. ovo

Ah my lore doesn't revolve around enchantments, runes, etc. much either, though it's definitely going to be a theme in the back ground of it all, like Strider and her cursed Talonclasp. As soon as i think of the reason its cursed... lol

I don't remember if i asked this or not, but what about hierarchy, royalty, or your leaders?
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
My avatar dragon (click)
Yea. I mean, they all must care somewhat for at least dragons from their own Flight.

Same. It is involved (quite often), but it isn't my Lore isn't centered around magic (atm, that is XD Things might change later). Lol, do tell me whenever you figure out a reason, that the pendant is cursed X3

Where leaders are concerned... their are only two actual leaders, but my Clan consists of a variety of members, some of which that are stronger than they. They are all mixed up like "Fairy Tail" (if you've ever seen that anime..); Some members which don't like each other as much are always bickering back and forth, they can be a bit non-harmfully chaotic at times, even end up fighting a bit, but they always come together when called by their leaders (which would be the first two Fae of my lair: Kora and Quickleaf), to assist in the protecting of their home. My Clan isn't like others, that tend to serve their Elemental Deity directly, mine more so just protect the Labyrinth 'cause it's their home (not that they disrespect Glademomma, just that in my Lore not every Clan live their lives dedicated to the Deity over the region they live in).
Yea. I mean, they all must care somewhat for at least dragons from their own Flight.

Same. It is involved (quite often), but it isn't my Lore isn't centered around magic (atm, that is XD Things might change later). Lol, do tell me whenever you figure out a reason, that the pendant is cursed X3

Where leaders are concerned... their are only two actual leaders, but my Clan consists of a variety of members, some of which that are stronger than they. They are all mixed up like "Fairy Tail" (if you've ever seen that anime..); Some members which don't like each other as much are always bickering back and forth, they can be a bit non-harmfully chaotic at times, even end up fighting a bit, but they always come together when called by their leaders (which would be the first two Fae of my lair: Kora and Quickleaf), to assist in the protecting of their home. My Clan isn't like others, that tend to serve their Elemental Deity directly, mine more so just protect the Labyrinth 'cause it's their home (not that they disrespect Glademomma, just that in my Lore not every Clan live their lives dedicated to the Deity over the region they live in).
73127854.png

Will do! Currently trying to think of anything about it :intense thinking:

Oh yeah I've watched Fairy Tale! So i can imagine how your clan is. In which case yours is similar to mine! Except instead of my starters being the leaders, a single dragon (Cinder, first in my lair also) is the leader.

And i get not having your lair dedicated solely to your deity. My clan, while worships Shadowmom, don't really do anything directly, except maybe hiring exaltees. For the most part, they focus on creating peace all around Sorneith, hoping to stop the wars for dominance, and quite a bit of dragons aren't fond of the deities.

Also Kora and Quickleaf are really pretty! ^^

Will do! Currently trying to think of anything about it :intense thinking:

Oh yeah I've watched Fairy Tale! So i can imagine how your clan is. In which case yours is similar to mine! Except instead of my starters being the leaders, a single dragon (Cinder, first in my lair also) is the leader.

And i get not having your lair dedicated solely to your deity. My clan, while worships Shadowmom, don't really do anything directly, except maybe hiring exaltees. For the most part, they focus on creating peace all around Sorneith, hoping to stop the wars for dominance, and quite a bit of dragons aren't fond of the deities.

Also Kora and Quickleaf are really pretty! ^^

~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
My avatar dragon (click)
That's cool! Maybe they'll all get along, then ;D (your Clan and mine) Cinder is a beauty! I've actually took a look at her before :3

f I may ask, who is the main protagonist/character in your Lore? Kora and Quickleaf might be the Clan leaders, but they aren't the main protagonists of mine.

Wow, our dragons are so similar it's almost scary; mine try to keep the peace, too. Where major violence and potential threats to their home are concerned, that is; otherwise it's usually certain members of themselves causing a ruckus X3

Thank you!
That's cool! Maybe they'll all get along, then ;D (your Clan and mine) Cinder is a beauty! I've actually took a look at her before :3

f I may ask, who is the main protagonist/character in your Lore? Kora and Quickleaf might be the Clan leaders, but they aren't the main protagonists of mine.

Wow, our dragons are so similar it's almost scary; mine try to keep the peace, too. Where major violence and potential threats to their home are concerned, that is; otherwise it's usually certain members of themselves causing a ruckus X3

Thank you!
73127854.png

I could imagine them getting along real well, yes.
And thank you! she ate my wallet when i decided she'd be queen *cough*

Hmm main character? That's hard to say. My lore isn't really focused on just one or a few of them, but rather all of them. I intend for my lore to be from the perspective of all of them, with each being their own "protagonist" (and in the case of a few specific dragons, antagonists) leading their own stories and lives. So i guess i don't have a main focus other than whatever dragon you choose to click on and read about :3

They are indeed! I imagine our clans would be close allies. uwu
My clan doesn't seek violence, but have decent defences and a small army. Usually we send small factions of it out to help allied clans, so if you need help, my clan is happy to assist (in lore of course) ^w^

That reminds me, are officially allies with any other clans? :o
I could imagine them getting along real well, yes.
And thank you! she ate my wallet when i decided she'd be queen *cough*

Hmm main character? That's hard to say. My lore isn't really focused on just one or a few of them, but rather all of them. I intend for my lore to be from the perspective of all of them, with each being their own "protagonist" (and in the case of a few specific dragons, antagonists) leading their own stories and lives. So i guess i don't have a main focus other than whatever dragon you choose to click on and read about :3

They are indeed! I imagine our clans would be close allies. uwu
My clan doesn't seek violence, but have decent defences and a small army. Usually we send small factions of it out to help allied clans, so if you need help, my clan is happy to assist (in lore of course) ^w^

That reminds me, are officially allies with any other clans? :o
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
My avatar dragon (click)
And obviously throw joint parties here and there, LOL. But seriously, maybe they (our Clans) could hold some sort of in-Lore Festivals or something here and there, maybe to celebrate them being allied?

That's pretty cool! Obviously, each individual member of my Clan has their own life, their own reason for being part of the Clan (even though I haven't written half of their bios R.I.P), and each of them will be involved throughout the story in one way or another, but I guess I kinda do ever several main characters (even if it's more like a large group of main characters), with the center of attention... actually being my dragonsona (please don't think of me as self-centered, I promise I'm not X'D Just wanted some way of kinda involving myself in the story, so I thought "what better way could their possibly be than this?")

Not allied with anyone else currently! Their were several users in the past that discussed possible joint-Lore and being allies with my Clan, but they never got back to me... which is sad :')
And obviously throw joint parties here and there, LOL. But seriously, maybe they (our Clans) could hold some sort of in-Lore Festivals or something here and there, maybe to celebrate them being allied?

That's pretty cool! Obviously, each individual member of my Clan has their own life, their own reason for being part of the Clan (even though I haven't written half of their bios R.I.P), and each of them will be involved throughout the story in one way or another, but I guess I kinda do ever several main characters (even if it's more like a large group of main characters), with the center of attention... actually being my dragonsona (please don't think of me as self-centered, I promise I'm not X'D Just wanted some way of kinda involving myself in the story, so I thought "what better way could their possibly be than this?")

Not allied with anyone else currently! Their were several users in the past that discussed possible joint-Lore and being allies with my Clan, but they never got back to me... which is sad :')
73127854.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10