Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Hello art and story lovers out there...!
1 2
[center][emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1][/center] [center] [b] Welcome to my forum...![/b] [/center] I haven’t been on FR for a while... and during the time I was gone I developed better art/writing skills! I have been brainstorming ideas (too much oof). This is a forum chat where u are free to discuss stories/lore/ideas, and art! Anyways, I have some tips for u guys: 1. When writing, don’t try to stick to one plot. If an idea comes to your head, consider it! Don’t throw it away, you might be throwing away opportunities you have never had before! 2. Talk to others, and get their opinion on things! Be more open to people’s criticism on your art piece or story. They might give some great advice! [center]♥? Hope this helped! ♥?[/center] [center][emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1][/center]

Welcome to my forum...!

I haven’t been on FR for a while... and during the time I was gone I developed better art/writing skills! I have been brainstorming ideas (too much oof). This is a forum chat where u are free to discuss stories/lore/ideas, and art!

Anyways, I have some tips for u guys:

1. When writing, don’t try to stick to one plot. If an idea comes to your head, consider it! Don’t throw it away, you might be throwing away opportunities you have never had before!

2. Talk to others, and get their opinion on things! Be more open to people’s criticism on your art piece or story. They might give some great advice!
♥? Hope this helped! ♥?

VxOtqjN.pngVoQaqlF.png
Ooh, sounds like fun! I'm always up for discussing lore/writing with others, and love to see others' art!
Ooh, sounds like fun! I'm always up for discussing lore/writing with others, and love to see others' art!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[quote]1. When writing, don’t try to stick to one plot. If an idea comes to your head, consider it! Don’t throw it away, you might be throwing away opportunities you have never had before![/quote] So true!! I listen to music and let the story make itself up half the time, so I often encounter this- Had this happen when considering adding wings onto my characters, decided against it, brought it up again, and now advanced magic users can create and use wings for a limited period of time! I already have quite a few wing ideas now, without having to worldbuild around it since it's exclusive to very advanced magic users. It add's a whole new dimension to what I was writing!
Quote:
1. When writing, don’t try to stick to one plot. If an idea comes to your head, consider it! Don’t throw it away, you might be throwing away opportunities you have never had before!

So true!! I listen to music and let the story make itself up half the time, so I often encounter this- Had this happen when considering adding wings onto my characters, decided against it, brought it up again, and now advanced magic users can create and use wings for a limited period of time! I already have quite a few wing ideas now, without having to worldbuild around it since it's exclusive to very advanced magic users. It add's a whole new dimension to what I was writing!

In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
[quote name="Bogbee" date="2019-09-21 01:14:04" ] If an idea comes to your head, consider it! Don’t throw it away, you might be throwing away opportunities you have never had before! [/quote] I did something similar to the fanfiction I'm working on – I have a Middleman who's pretty important to the plot, and I got the idea to use one of the cannon characters for the role. Absolutely cracked my beta reader up.
Bogbee wrote on 2019-09-21 01:14:04:
If an idea comes to your head, consider it! Don’t throw it away, you might be throwing away opportunities you have never had before!
I did something similar to the fanfiction I'm working on – I have a Middleman who's pretty important to the plot, and I got the idea to use one of the cannon characters for the role. Absolutely cracked my beta reader up.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars
@Harganon

I’m so glad that u found my tip helpful!! :)

I don’t know where my story would be if I still hadn’t changed a thing haha
I like to find tips from famous authors, write them down, and try to apply them to my writing! I hope y’all have a great day, and I hope that you are inspired <3
@myriadofstars
@Harganon

I’m so glad that u found my tip helpful!! :)

I don’t know where my story would be if I still hadn’t changed a thing haha
I like to find tips from famous authors, write them down, and try to apply them to my writing! I hope y’all have a great day, and I hope that you are inspired <3
VxOtqjN.pngVoQaqlF.png
@myriadofstars

I tried to write a fanfiction once, and I honestly think I did kind of well! I hope you do great on urs!
Also, what’s ur favorite genre of books / what’s ur favorite book series? Mine are The WondLa Trilogy, Warriors (the cat series, Wings of Fire (dragon series), and Harry Potter! (If Naruto comics count then they’re at the top of my list haha XD)
I also enjoy book genres (all under fiction lol) action, adventure, nature, animals, drama, and magic :)
I ADORE comic books and I’m actually working on one now!
@myriadofstars

I tried to write a fanfiction once, and I honestly think I did kind of well! I hope you do great on urs!
Also, what’s ur favorite genre of books / what’s ur favorite book series? Mine are The WondLa Trilogy, Warriors (the cat series, Wings of Fire (dragon series), and Harry Potter! (If Naruto comics count then they’re at the top of my list haha XD)
I also enjoy book genres (all under fiction lol) action, adventure, nature, animals, drama, and magic :)
I ADORE comic books and I’m actually working on one now!
VxOtqjN.pngVoQaqlF.png
@Bogbee I used to adore the Warriors series, haha. I really like fantasy and detective mysteries. And thank you! It's an Undertale fic, more specifically the AU Underfell (which I find utterly fascinating), and I'm actually almost done with the first draft.
@Bogbee I used to adore the Warriors series, haha. I really like fantasy and detective mysteries. And thank you! It's an Undertale fic, more specifically the AU Underfell (which I find utterly fascinating), and I'm actually almost done with the first draft.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
[quote name="Bogbee" date="2019-09-21 20:00:32" ] Also, what’s ur favorite genre of books / what’s ur favorite book series? [/quote] @Bogbee Not really a specific book series, but i doo like a lot of books in a science-fiction/space exploration/interstellar warfare genere (this would include books like "The Martian" by andy weir, "Starship troopers" by Robert A Heinlein, "Red rising" by Pierce brown, and "The Speaker for the Dead" by Orson Scott Card)
Bogbee wrote on 2019-09-21 20:00:32:
Also, what’s ur favorite genre of books / what’s ur favorite book series?
@Bogbee

Not really a specific book series, but i doo like a lot of books in a science-fiction/space exploration/interstellar warfare genere

(this would include books like "The Martian" by andy weir, "Starship troopers" by Robert A Heinlein, "Red rising" by Pierce brown, and "The Speaker for the Dead" by Orson Scott Card)
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
I’ve also dabbled in fanfiction. There’s cringey ones from a few years ago, and then there are better more recent ones. I’ve never written Flight Rising fanfiction though. I use probably one of the most cringey fanfiction websites though, Wattpad.

I can also draw
I’ve also dabbled in fanfiction. There’s cringey ones from a few years ago, and then there are better more recent ones. I’ve never written Flight Rising fanfiction though. I use probably one of the most cringey fanfiction websites though, Wattpad.

I can also draw
I have too many fandoms... and too many ships. I love Broadway musicals

She/Her pronouns LBGTQ+ Ally

?whfsX=platform.png
@Bogbee
hMMmM? Your WrItIng A CoMIC bOok?
LOOK HAS BEEN KEEPING SECRETS..
HMMmMmm
(XD)
@Bogbee
hMMmM? Your WrItIng A CoMIC bOok?
LOOK HAS BEEN KEEPING SECRETS..