Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore Shop(OPEN)
1 2
Lore Shop of the Insane King
Welcome one and all to my little lore shop.I do specialize in writing creepy/spooky/mysterious characters but will try my hand at anything!If you have questions don't be afraid to send me a PM and ask questions!

First Rules:
Nothing that goes against site rule!
No swearing
No gore
If it's not appropriate I'm not writing it!/or making a mood-board of it!

Things I will do: (More info and payment on specific pages)
Dragon lore
Poetry for dragons
Character Mood-boards for dragons
Lore Shop of the Insane King
Welcome one and all to my little lore shop.I do specialize in writing creepy/spooky/mysterious characters but will try my hand at anything!If you have questions don't be afraid to send me a PM and ask questions!

First Rules:
Nothing that goes against site rule!
No swearing
No gore
If it's not appropriate I'm not writing it!/or making a mood-board of it!

Things I will do: (More info and payment on specific pages)
Dragon lore
Poetry for dragons
Character Mood-boards for dragons
qDYsfAR.png
Lore (Payment/Examples) Writing lore for dragons I don't really need much maybe need to know what your all round lore story is about, if you do have character idea but just having a hard time and thing thing are turning into word salad XD (So know what that is like) (More example on the way still working on lore lol) Payment method: Gems or treasure Long: 100 gems medium: 50 gems Short: 25 gems Long:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43213456] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432135/43213456_350.png[/img] [/url] Medium: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51073242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510733/51073242_350.png[/img] [/url] Short:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47764441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477645/47764441_350.png[/img] [/url]
Lore (Payment/Examples)
Writing lore for dragons I don't really need much maybe need to know what your all round lore story is about, if you do have character idea but just having a hard time and thing thing are turning into word salad XD (So know what that is like)
(More example on the way still working on lore lol)

Payment method: Gems or treasure

Long: 100 gems

medium: 50 gems

Short: 25 gems

Long:
43213456_350.png

Medium:
51073242_350.png

Short:
47764441_350.png

qDYsfAR.png
Poetry Poetry I will charge 10 gem-10000 treasure per line I find writing poetry can be fun and interesting but for writing something for someone else I will need to know a little bit about the dragons character and about the lore(preferred). Examples: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46976725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469768/46976725_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48099104] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480992/48099104_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48061550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480616/48061550_350.png[/img] [/url]
Poetry

Poetry I will charge 10 gem-10000 treasure per line

I find writing poetry can be fun and interesting but for writing something for someone else I will need to know a little bit about the dragons character and about the lore(preferred).

Examples:

46976725_350.png

48099104_350.png

48061550_350.png
qDYsfAR.png
Mood-Board Payment method: 20 gems/20000 treasure Again it does help to know about any lore dragon characteristics Example [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/615bb1dcbc97864966b253dbfeafee33/911ff6d43dade795-e6/s640x960/750422ba851d21fc9c638a6ca3da61e02d940456.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/87562e5a9251d628789414574366df16/tumblr_pn5pb0D9O61skaan1_540.png[/img]
Mood-Board

Payment method: 20 gems/20000 treasure

Again it does help to know about any lore dragon characteristics

Example

750422ba851d21fc9c638a6ca3da61e02d940456.png

tumblr_pn5pb0D9O61skaan1_540.png
qDYsfAR.png
Genre Types

I put alot of research into my writing so helps if I know something about the dragon I am writing or lore they will be in.

Fantasy genre of speculative fiction set in a fictional universe, often inspired by real world myth and folklore. Its roots are in oral traditions, which then became literature and drama. (Not to many limitation in both world building and character building remember this is fantasy rl stuff plays no part here).

Science fiction (sometimes called Sci-Fi or simply SF) is a genre of speculative fiction that has been called the "literature of ideas". It typically deals with imaginative and futuristic concepts such as advanced science and technology, time travel, parallel universes, fictional worlds, space exploration, and extraterrestrial life. It often explores the potential consequences of scientific innovations.
Science fiction, whose roots go back to ancient times, is related to fantasy, horror, and superhero fiction, and includes many subgenres. However its exact definition has long been disputed among authors, critics, and scholars.(One of my faves and takes some time in creation/theory/philosophy/and other research)

Western fiction is a genre of literature set in the American Old West frontier and typically set from the late eighteenth to the late nineteenth century.(This is my dad's fave genre and time so I hear alot about the old west, I would say the some research would go into this to simply understand the times how people live certain characteristics)

Romance genre we all know what that is but I feel uncomfortable writing stuff like this!

Thriller is a broad genre of literature, film and television, having numerous, often overlapping subgenres. Thrillers are characterized and defined by the moods they elicit, giving viewers heightened feelings of suspense, excitement, surprise, anticipation and anxiety.[1] Successful examples of thrillers are the films of Alfred Hitchcock.(another one of my faves to read/write/watch movies)

Mystery fictionis a genre of fiction usually involving a mysterious death or a crime to be solved. Often with a closed circle of suspects, each suspect is usually provided with a credible motive and a reasonable opportunity for committing the crime. The central character will often be a detective who eventually solves the mystery by logical deduction from facts presented to the reader.[1] Sometimes mystery books are nonfictional. "Mystery fiction" can be detective stories in which the emphasis is on the puzzle or suspense element and its logical solution such as a whodunit. Mystery fiction can be contrasted with hardboiled detective stories, which focus on action and gritty realism.Mystery fiction may involve a supernatural mystery where the solution does not have to be logical, and even no crime involved. (my mom loves mystery novels and moves as far as I got was reading about real life and playing big fish mystery game lmaf)

A dystopia genre are often characterized by dehumanization,[2] tyrannical governments, environmental disaster,[3] or other characteristics associated with a cataclysmic decline in society. Dystopian societies appear in many fictional works and artistic representations particularly in stories set in the future. Some of the most famous examples are George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four, Aldous Huxley's Brave New World and Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. Dystopian societies appear in many sub-genres of fiction and are often used to draw attention to society, environment, politics, economics, religion, psychology, ethics, science or technology. Some authors use the term to refer to existing societies, many of which are or have been totalitarian states or societies in an advanced state of collapse.

Cosmic Horror The term "Cosmic Horror" can be applicably defined Lovecraftian Horror and Cosmicism, and cosmic horror is heavily influenced by the philosophical notion of existential nihilism and philosophical pessimism, as well as the desolate quality of the natural world, and cosmos in general.Thematically, the primary attribute of the cosmic horror story is the idea that human beings are insignificant and inconsequential in the scope of cosmic reality. Humanity is at best a nominal footnote in the history of the universe, and at worst deserves no notice whatsoever.(This is another genre I am very passionate about I also have all of H.P.Lovecrafts works!)
Genre Types

I put alot of research into my writing so helps if I know something about the dragon I am writing or lore they will be in.

Fantasy genre of speculative fiction set in a fictional universe, often inspired by real world myth and folklore. Its roots are in oral traditions, which then became literature and drama. (Not to many limitation in both world building and character building remember this is fantasy rl stuff plays no part here).

Science fiction (sometimes called Sci-Fi or simply SF) is a genre of speculative fiction that has been called the "literature of ideas". It typically deals with imaginative and futuristic concepts such as advanced science and technology, time travel, parallel universes, fictional worlds, space exploration, and extraterrestrial life. It often explores the potential consequences of scientific innovations.
Science fiction, whose roots go back to ancient times, is related to fantasy, horror, and superhero fiction, and includes many subgenres. However its exact definition has long been disputed among authors, critics, and scholars.(One of my faves and takes some time in creation/theory/philosophy/and other research)

Western fiction is a genre of literature set in the American Old West frontier and typically set from the late eighteenth to the late nineteenth century.(This is my dad's fave genre and time so I hear alot about the old west, I would say the some research would go into this to simply understand the times how people live certain characteristics)

Romance genre we all know what that is but I feel uncomfortable writing stuff like this!

Thriller is a broad genre of literature, film and television, having numerous, often overlapping subgenres. Thrillers are characterized and defined by the moods they elicit, giving viewers heightened feelings of suspense, excitement, surprise, anticipation and anxiety.[1] Successful examples of thrillers are the films of Alfred Hitchcock.(another one of my faves to read/write/watch movies)

Mystery fictionis a genre of fiction usually involving a mysterious death or a crime to be solved. Often with a closed circle of suspects, each suspect is usually provided with a credible motive and a reasonable opportunity for committing the crime. The central character will often be a detective who eventually solves the mystery by logical deduction from facts presented to the reader.[1] Sometimes mystery books are nonfictional. "Mystery fiction" can be detective stories in which the emphasis is on the puzzle or suspense element and its logical solution such as a whodunit. Mystery fiction can be contrasted with hardboiled detective stories, which focus on action and gritty realism.Mystery fiction may involve a supernatural mystery where the solution does not have to be logical, and even no crime involved. (my mom loves mystery novels and moves as far as I got was reading about real life and playing big fish mystery game lmaf)

A dystopia genre are often characterized by dehumanization,[2] tyrannical governments, environmental disaster,[3] or other characteristics associated with a cataclysmic decline in society. Dystopian societies appear in many fictional works and artistic representations particularly in stories set in the future. Some of the most famous examples are George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four, Aldous Huxley's Brave New World and Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. Dystopian societies appear in many sub-genres of fiction and are often used to draw attention to society, environment, politics, economics, religion, psychology, ethics, science or technology. Some authors use the term to refer to existing societies, many of which are or have been totalitarian states or societies in an advanced state of collapse.

Cosmic Horror The term "Cosmic Horror" can be applicably defined Lovecraftian Horror and Cosmicism, and cosmic horror is heavily influenced by the philosophical notion of existential nihilism and philosophical pessimism, as well as the desolate quality of the natural world, and cosmos in general.Thematically, the primary attribute of the cosmic horror story is the idea that human beings are insignificant and inconsequential in the scope of cosmic reality. Humanity is at best a nominal footnote in the history of the universe, and at worst deserves no notice whatsoever.(This is another genre I am very passionate about I also have all of H.P.Lovecrafts works!)
qDYsfAR.png
Pinglist??
Pinglist??
qDYsfAR.png
@insan3king I would comm you, but I’m currently trying to save up- Could you perhaps ping me here in two weeks’ time? Maybe I’ll have larger stores of currency by then.
@insan3king I would comm you, but I’m currently trying to save up- Could you perhaps ping me here in two weeks’ time? Maybe I’ll have larger stores of currency by then.
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
evIwcId.png
@DragonCloudBurst

Sure thing
@DragonCloudBurst

Sure thing
qDYsfAR.png
@insan3king could you do a mood board for my dragons Marzioke and lovecraft?
Lovecraft has info in bio he is a cosmic horror
Marzioke doesnt have lore yet but is a trickster 1920's type gangster dragon
@insan3king could you do a mood board for my dragons Marzioke and lovecraft?
Lovecraft has info in bio he is a cosmic horror
Marzioke doesnt have lore yet but is a trickster 1920's type gangster dragon
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@TheMorningStar01

Sure, I will have them both done by tomorrow morning :)
@TheMorningStar01

Sure, I will have them both done by tomorrow morning :)
qDYsfAR.png
1 2