Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FR Themed Lore-Based RPG
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://i.imgur.com/lxrxrAt.png[/img] So preview of a WIP of another area. This one is tough to make </3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/t5AlJgc.png[/img] And Kozane dialogue and his new images! [b]Screenshots Pinglist:[/b] @herobrinna @LynxieRG @GlitterDCMarvel @myriadofstars @FairyForestKing @FairyForestKing
lxrxrAt.png
So preview of a WIP of another area. This one is tough to make </3

t5AlJgc.png
And Kozane dialogue and his new images!

Screenshots Pinglist:
@herobrinna @LynxieRG @GlitterDCMarvel @myriadofstars @FairyForestKing @FairyForestKing
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@clya pinglist please!
@clya pinglist please!
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
maaaan i wanna do something like this too! i have rpgmaker myself and i've been meaning to fiddle with it. but definitely ping me for any and all updates!
maaaan i wanna do something like this too! i have rpgmaker myself and i've been meaning to fiddle with it. but definitely ping me for any and all updates!
soulbonds. a flight rising story ||
fightin' words lore shop ||
free writing
@happyasaclam
Sure thing! And if you do decide to do anything, let me know, I'd love to see it!
@happyasaclam
Sure thing! And if you do decide to do anything, let me know, I'd love to see it!
[b]Screenshots/Updates Pinglist:[/b] @herobrinna @LynxieRG @GlitterDCMarvel @myriadofstars @FairyForestKing @FairyForestKing @vintaegucci @happyasaclam I should have the ‘prologue’ done by Saturday/Sunday. Would anyone be interested in joining for a twitch stream where I play through said prologue and the watches decide where I go, what I do etc.? And since I'm pinging you guys, have a screenshot: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/29c2af7126024a7e3f305c178f3ea9f7/87979162345f6f34-41/s540x810/9959796099d36c9b4d1929f46d2e50119063bb83.png[/img] [b]Also *kicks rpg maker mv* when I said center my images I didn't mean this[/b]
Screenshots/Updates Pinglist:
@herobrinna @LynxieRG @GlitterDCMarvel @myriadofstars @FairyForestKing @FairyForestKing @vintaegucci @happyasaclam

I should have the ‘prologue’ done by Saturday/Sunday. Would anyone be interested in joining for a twitch stream where I play through said prologue and the watches decide where I go, what I do etc.?

And since I'm pinging you guys, have a screenshot:
9959796099d36c9b4d1929f46d2e50119063bb83.png
Also *kicks rpg maker mv* when I said center my images I didn't mean this
@clya
id love to join your twitch stream! it just would depend when you'd start streaming :>
@clya
id love to join your twitch stream! it just would depend when you'd start streaming :>
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@Clya Please add me to your updates pinglist!
@Clya Please add me to your updates pinglist!

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

@Clya
woah this looks cool! :0 Could I be on both pinglists?
@Clya
woah this looks cool! :0 Could I be on both pinglists?
TlQjbxg.gif
@Clya

Oooooooh, this is crazy cool! Pinglist me, please!
@Clya

Oooooooh, this is crazy cool! Pinglist me, please!
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
@Clya please add me to both pinglists! Also are you planning on having the character sprites as dragons or human versions?
edit: I mean other than the human protagonist
@Clya please add me to both pinglists! Also are you planning on having the character sprites as dragons or human versions?
edit: I mean other than the human protagonist
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5