Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Timelocke] The Key To Me
1 2 3
@SpiceCookie I don’t really think he looks ridiculous at all
@SpiceCookie I don’t really think he looks ridiculous at all
@Sugarkit

Oh. Well thanks for your opinion :3 I'll figure something out sometime soon.
@Sugarkit

Oh. Well thanks for your opinion :3 I'll figure something out sometime soon.
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^
[center][size=5][color=#754431][font=comic sans ms][b]Day 7[/b][/font][/color][/size] Overall Roll: 129 (Neutral) Neutral Roll: 49 (choose two items for inspiration)[/center] ----- [s]yes I know I'm a day late don't kill me[/s] Hey I've rolled this number before! Also most of the numbers I've rolled have ended in a 9... hmm... Anyways, I rolled to choose two items to inspire today's post. The way I'm going to do this is first two trades in Crim so... here we go-- [center][item=Confusing Folded Document][item=Stolen Mantle][/center] Ooh, interesting... ----- It was the next day and to everyone's dismay, the Lancher's Guard stuck around. They made their camp about twenty minute's flight from their village, but everyone knew they were lingering around here, watching. Theo felt like he was the only one of his friends actually worried. Maybe it was because he was the only one of them that they picked out and he could still feel the chills as their eyes crept over his feathers, but he really wanted to feel safe again. It was all he wanted. He focused back on what he and his friends were trying to do today. They were back on the sand at their makeshift playground, but this time they had brought Rinu and Rome with them. The two had started wobbling around and babbling things, some of them sensible and some of them nonsense. Their little legs didn't carry them well and they both kept falling down, but it just made them cuter. Poor Rome, though. His back legs dragged behind him uselessly, so he had to wiggle and roll around with a lot more extra effort every time he fell just to get upright again. Rinu, on the other hand, was obviously talented. She even hovered for a second once before face-planting into the ground. Theo would never say it aloud, but that was already better than what Komodo could do as a one-day old hatchling. [b]"I tapple you! Kya!"[/b] Rome let out a battle cry, and trampled his sister. [b]"Eeeee!"[/b] Rinu yelped and then burst into a fit of giggles. [b]"Ahm ahm! Fooooood!"[/b] Sieche was overseeing this play time. Aventurine stood nearby to supervise, but it was mostly Seiche. She had Theo on watch duty and Komodo on fetch-things duty. [b]"KOMODO I NEED SOME FOOD TOO![/b]" Seiche yelled as Rome started trying to climb up her tail. She flinched all of a sudden and just managed to steady her tail so that Rome wouldn't go sprawling into the sand. [b]"Ow! Bad Rome! No biting, 'kay?"[/b] [b]"I CAN'T CARRY THAT MUCH!"[/b] Komodo's voice yelled back from inside the nursery's supply area. She frowned, and then took in a big breath to yell back, [b]"FIND A WAY!"[/b] [b]"Shh,"[/b] Aventurine said with a sigh. She met Theo's eyes and shook her head, smiling. Theo smiled back. Seiche was now having a serious talk with Rome, her eyes wide and serious as he tried to attack her shiny golden wings. Theo went over to gently unlatch his tiny claws from her. [b]"There,"[/b] he said, giving Seiche a hopeful look. [b]"Thanks, Theo."[/b] She ruffled the top of Rome's head. [b]"No biting and no eating my wings. Good boy."[/b] [b]"Chiny!"[/b] Rome said. [b]"Chiny!"[/b] Seiche giggled. [b]"Yes, Rome, I'm very shiny."[/b] Theo felt a rush of delight as Rinu went over to him and flopped down at his feet, softly flapping her light gray, feathery wings on the ground in greeting. [b]"I'm back!"[/b] Komodo said as he landed hard, puffing out his chest as he let the load of stuff on his back tumble off. [b]"You're gonna crumple the papers!"[/b] Seiche cried. She dove out to catch it before it fell, but it hit the ground anyway. She picked up the slightly torn piece of paper, looking a little crestfallen. [center][item=confusing folded document][/center] Komodo looked at it all in a pile. [b]"Oops."[/b] Theo lifted Rinu up onto his back, and she gave a delighted squeal as he walked over to his friends, the sun-cooked sand warm under his feet, coarse against his feathers. [b]"What's all this for?"[/b] [b]"We're gonna make a treasure hunt!"[/b] Seiche answered proudly. [b]"We gots the paper, the black blobly stuff to write with, and our grand prize!"[/b] [b]"This?"[/b] he asked, reaching out into the pile and pulling out a shiny green mantle with a scale pattern on it. It resembled a thick, soft blanket. [b]"The hatchlings are going to love this!"[/b] [center][item=Stolen Mantle][/center] [b]"I know! They have to find it buried, so you guys gots to help,"[/b] she said. Komodo groaned. [b]"I have to do more no-fun work? But I carried all this over! And the food too!"[/b] He halfheartedly threw an apple into the air. [b]"Silence,"[/b] Sieche told him dramatically. [b]"We begin now!"[/b] ----- [center]@Sugarkit @girlofSornieth @Sjmun @nicesparrow[/center] ----- I will hopefully not get anything dramatic tomorrow so I can finish this up :3 Anywyas, hope you liked it!
Day 7

Overall Roll: 129 (Neutral)
Neutral Roll: 49 (choose two items for inspiration)

yes I know I'm a day late don't kill me

Hey I've rolled this number before! Also most of the numbers I've rolled have ended in a 9... hmm...

Anyways, I rolled to choose two items to inspire today's post. The way I'm going to do this is first two trades in Crim so... here we go--
Confusing Folded Document Stolen Mantle

Ooh, interesting...
It was the next day and to everyone's dismay, the Lancher's Guard stuck around. They made their camp about twenty minute's flight from their village, but everyone knew they were lingering around here, watching.

Theo felt like he was the only one of his friends actually worried. Maybe it was because he was the only one of them that they picked out and he could still feel the chills as their eyes crept over his feathers, but he really wanted to feel safe again. It was all he wanted.

He focused back on what he and his friends were trying to do today. They were back on the sand at their makeshift playground, but this time they had brought Rinu and Rome with them.

The two had started wobbling around and babbling things, some of them sensible and some of them nonsense. Their little legs didn't carry them well and they both kept falling down, but it just made them cuter.

Poor Rome, though. His back legs dragged behind him uselessly, so he had to wiggle and roll around with a lot more extra effort every time he fell just to get upright again.

Rinu, on the other hand, was obviously talented. She even hovered for a second once before face-planting into the ground. Theo would never say it aloud, but that was already better than what Komodo could do as a one-day old hatchling.

"I tapple you! Kya!" Rome let out a battle cry, and trampled his sister.

"Eeeee!" Rinu yelped and then burst into a fit of giggles. "Ahm ahm! Fooooood!"

Sieche was overseeing this play time. Aventurine stood nearby to supervise, but it was mostly Seiche. She had Theo on watch duty and Komodo on fetch-things duty.

"KOMODO I NEED SOME FOOD TOO!" Seiche yelled as Rome started trying to climb up her tail. She flinched all of a sudden and just managed to steady her tail so that Rome wouldn't go sprawling into the sand. "Ow! Bad Rome! No biting, 'kay?"

"I CAN'T CARRY THAT MUCH!" Komodo's voice yelled back from inside the nursery's supply area.

She frowned, and then took in a big breath to yell back, "FIND A WAY!"

"Shh," Aventurine said with a sigh. She met Theo's eyes and shook her head, smiling. Theo smiled back.

Seiche was now having a serious talk with Rome, her eyes wide and serious as he tried to attack her shiny golden wings. Theo went over to gently unlatch his tiny claws from her. "There," he said, giving Seiche a hopeful look.

"Thanks, Theo." She ruffled the top of Rome's head. "No biting and no eating my wings. Good boy."

"Chiny!" Rome said. "Chiny!"

Seiche giggled. "Yes, Rome, I'm very shiny."

Theo felt a rush of delight as Rinu went over to him and flopped down at his feet, softly flapping her light gray, feathery wings on the ground in greeting.

"I'm back!" Komodo said as he landed hard, puffing out his chest as he let the load of stuff on his back tumble off.

"You're gonna crumple the papers!" Seiche cried. She dove out to catch it before it fell, but it hit the ground anyway. She picked up the slightly torn piece of paper, looking a little crestfallen.
Confusing Folded Document

Komodo looked at it all in a pile. "Oops."

Theo lifted Rinu up onto his back, and she gave a delighted squeal as he walked over to his friends, the sun-cooked sand warm under his feet, coarse against his feathers. "What's all this for?"

"We're gonna make a treasure hunt!" Seiche answered proudly. "We gots the paper, the black blobly stuff to write with, and our grand prize!"

"This?" he asked, reaching out into the pile and pulling out a shiny green mantle with a scale pattern on it. It resembled a thick, soft blanket. "The hatchlings are going to love this!"
Stolen Mantle

"I know! They have to find it buried, so you guys gots to help," she said.

Komodo groaned. "I have to do more no-fun work? But I carried all this over! And the food too!" He halfheartedly threw an apple into the air.

"Silence," Sieche told him dramatically. "We begin now!"

I will hopefully not get anything dramatic tomorrow so I can finish this up :3 Anywyas, hope you liked it!
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^
1 2 3