Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Canine Design Contest (300g+ in Prizes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Hello! I've done contest here before and it was pretty successful with loads of great entries, so I'm going to do another one now that my funds have gone up :) This is the concept: [b]A canine diety that is based (loosely) on nordic/celtic folklore.[/b] Some things I'd like to see (you can choose to ignore these and just go by the prompt though :3)~ •Kind of sculptural looking, if that makes any sence, so it could be from really sleek to having raised/indented patterns on it... •I don't mind if you go with a good vibe or and evil one (or something inbetween), I may end up making this a double competition with one winner for each theme •I quite like muted orange and blue colour scheme, but you have free reign with what you use, as long as it's not overly unnatural (Neons etc, unless you add accessories, accents etc) I have made [url=https://ibb.co/album/cf9Eva]an album[/url] of images which will hopefully inspire you/help to clarify what i'm thinking about in the design aesthetic/looks. If you click on the images the description shows what I liked about the drawing/sculpture. AND ONTO THE PRIZES! First Place~ 300 gems 3 items from list below (1st choice) Second Place~ 200 gems 2 items from list below (2nd choice) Third Place~ 100 gems 1 item from list below (3rd choice) Runners Up~ 5 gems Item list: [u]Apparel[/u] [item=starseer's emblem] Starseer's Emblem [item=contaminated halo][item=murkmirth halo][item=murkmirth tailcoat] Contaminated Halo|Murkmirth Halo|Murkmirth Tailcoat [u]Familiars[/u] [item=chocolate noggle][item=contaminated ambassador][item=enamored swan][item=glitterfreeze ambassador] Chocolate Noggle|Contaminated Ambassador|Enamored Swan|Glitterfreeze ambassador [item=luminous ambassador][item=murkmirth ambassador] Luminous Ambassador|Murkmirth Ambassador [item=spellwrought ambassador][item=spirit of wind][item=sweetheart swan] Spellwrought Ambassador|Spirit of Wind|Sweetheart Swan [u]Skins[/u] [item= skin: overflowing energy] Skin: Overflowing Energy [u]Dragons[/u] One dragon from my 'Sell' layer counts as one item AND THE RULES • All art you submit MUST be your own work • There are unlimited slots, so any number of people can submit as many designs as they want until the closing date at the bottom of this post • I will only keep the winner's design, unless the artist of another design is willing to sell it to me! • Do not be negative about you or another artists' art • If you do not win, you are free to do whatever you want with the design (sell, gift trade, anything) This contest will end on the 22th of October Every entrant will be pinged on the 23th of October, or when the winners have been chosen, and will then be PM'd with their reward (unless they state they want it send via CR or another method)
Hello!
I've done contest here before and it was pretty successful with loads of great entries, so I'm going to do another one now that my funds have gone up :)
This is the concept:
A canine diety that is based (loosely) on nordic/celtic folklore.
Some things I'd like to see (you can choose to ignore these and just go by the prompt though :3)~
•Kind of sculptural looking, if that makes any sence, so it could be from really sleek to having raised/indented patterns on it...
•I don't mind if you go with a good vibe or and evil one (or something inbetween), I may end up making this a double competition with one winner for each theme
•I quite like muted orange and blue colour scheme, but you have free reign with what you use, as long as it's not overly unnatural (Neons etc, unless you add accessories, accents etc)

I have made an album of images which will hopefully inspire you/help to clarify what i'm thinking about in the design aesthetic/looks. If you click on the images the description shows what I liked about the drawing/sculpture.

AND ONTO THE PRIZES!
First Place~
300 gems
3 items from list below (1st choice)

Second Place~
200 gems
2 items from list below (2nd choice)

Third Place~
100 gems
1 item from list below (3rd choice)

Runners Up~
5 gems

Item list:
Apparel
Starseer's Emblem
Starseer's Emblem
Contaminated Halo Murkmirth Halo Murkmirth Tailcoat
Contaminated Halo|Murkmirth Halo|Murkmirth Tailcoat

Familiars
Chocolate Noggle Contaminated Ambassador Enamored Swan Glitterfreeze Ambassador
Chocolate Noggle|Contaminated Ambassador|Enamored Swan|Glitterfreeze ambassador
Luminous Ambassador Murkmirth Ambassador
Luminous Ambassador|Murkmirth Ambassador
Spellwrought Ambassador Spirit of Wind Sweetheart Swan
Spellwrought Ambassador|Spirit of Wind|Sweetheart Swan

Skins
Skin: Overflowing Energy
Skin: Overflowing Energy
Dragons
One dragon from my 'Sell' layer counts as one item

AND THE RULES
• All art you submit MUST be your own work
• There are unlimited slots, so any number of people can submit as many designs as they want until the closing date at the bottom of this post
• I will only keep the winner's design, unless the artist of another design is willing to sell it to me!
• Do not be negative about you or another artists' art
• If you do not win, you are free to do whatever you want with the design (sell, gift trade, anything)

This contest will end on the 22th of October

Every entrant will be pinged on the 23th of October, or when the winners have been chosen, and will then be PM'd with their reward (unless they state they want it send via CR or another method)
Pinglists!
For anyone planning of entering nearer the deadline, you can ask to be added to these pinglists to be reminded of the contest :)

1 month from deadline reminder (15th September)
@/Vulcanatus @/Roheryn

1 week from deadline reminder (6th October)
@/Vulcanatus @/Foxstarplayful @/Roheryn @/MoonSun18 @/AquaCascade @/TundraReign @/SORKAN

If you want to be reminded at a different time (1 week from now, 2 weeks from deadline etc) I'd be happy to ping you then!
Pinglists!
For anyone planning of entering nearer the deadline, you can ask to be added to these pinglists to be reminded of the contest :)

1 month from deadline reminder (15th September)
@/Vulcanatus @/Roheryn

1 week from deadline reminder (6th October)
@/Vulcanatus @/Foxstarplayful @/Roheryn @/MoonSun18 @/AquaCascade @/TundraReign @/SORKAN

If you want to be reminded at a different time (1 week from now, 2 weeks from deadline etc) I'd be happy to ping you then!
Entries
1~EmpressAkitla
2~ShadowFoxclaw
3~SuperHappy
4~Wyvernre
5~JaegerWolfTango
6~ LynxieRG
7~shunkerbelle
8~TheMorningStar01
9~Rivertyl
10~ Realm
11~ DarkAesthetic
12~ Virtualhel
13~ theTicket
14~ bamboo1996
15~ Kipello
16~ Kipello
17~ Tangara
Entries
1~EmpressAkitla
2~ShadowFoxclaw
3~SuperHappy
4~Wyvernre
5~JaegerWolfTango
6~ LynxieRG
7~shunkerbelle
8~TheMorningStar01
9~Rivertyl
10~ Realm
11~ DarkAesthetic
12~ Virtualhel
13~ theTicket
14~ bamboo1996
15~ Kipello
16~ Kipello
17~ Tangara
I may enter xp
I may enter xp
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
@eaen
Looks interesting to watch, maybe try :D
Ping for myself and gl to all!
@eaen
Looks interesting to watch, maybe try :D
Ping for myself and gl to all!
v4qR3nw.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png v4qR3nw.png
i'll look forward to seeing your designs if you decide to enter :)
i'll look forward to seeing your designs if you decide to enter :)
This caught my interest. I'll probs enter. xD
This caught my interest. I'll probs enter. xD
wsV4OHj.pngyYotJT3.pngQ3djsJD.png
@LittleRain
May enter but right now I need to finish some WIP before I start drawing again. Pinging myself for reminder
@LittleRain
May enter but right now I need to finish some WIP before I start drawing again. Pinging myself for reminder
I'm Broke
I'm gonna edit the original post with this, but if anyone who is planning on entering nearer the deadline I am gonna add a pinglist or two, and will ping you a month and/or a week before the deadline :) Just ask me if you want to be added and I'll do it asap!
I'm gonna edit the original post with this, but if anyone who is planning on entering nearer the deadline I am gonna add a pinglist or two, and will ping you a month and/or a week before the deadline :) Just ask me if you want to be added and I'll do it asap!
could I be on the pinglist for both one month and one week before the deadline? I'd like to join but I'm awfully forgetful so getting a design entered may take a while ;;
could I be on the pinglist for both one month and one week before the deadline? I'd like to join but I'm awfully forgetful so getting a design entered may take a while ;;
wORSkxL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13