Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Roll a die, get a surprise! [PINGLIST]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@Jaspernoir [emoji=mirror winking size=1] Arcus rolled: 14 You get: 3 random headcanons [LIST=1] [*]Ah, Arcus… what a sweetheart. He fancies himself to be a gardener and can always be seen tending his plants, no matter what the weather. Unfortunately, however, he’s a bit of a… subpar gardener, put generously. He has a tendency to under-water some and over-water others and has trouble pulling even the smallest of weeds, thinking that he might be about to prune something rare by accident. Most of them are still alive and doing fairly well, at least, as though they can’t bear to see him sad. [*]Unbeknownst to him, Arcus has a touch of holy magic running through his veins. It must be from his heritage, although it only seems to have manifested so far in the strange ability to attract any dove or pigeon in his vicinity. He doesn’t know why they always flock to him, and he’s rather torn - they are very cute, with their fluffy little cheeks and gentle voices, but they make gardening difficult. [*]At heart, Arcus is a rather romantic sort. He finds tales of valor and knights to be lovely and will exclaim at stories of heroes and brave souls living lives of honor and exhilaration. His clanmates have tried to persuade him to live a little more crazy, or at least get him to get out of his garden once in a while, but it’s a struggle get him do more than stretch his wings, let alone go flying. They all love him nonetheless. [/LIST]
@Jaspernoir

Arcus rolled: 14
You get: 3 random headcanons
  1. Ah, Arcus… what a sweetheart. He fancies himself to be a gardener and can always be seen tending his plants, no matter what the weather. Unfortunately, however, he’s a bit of a… subpar gardener, put generously. He has a tendency to under-water some and over-water others and has trouble pulling even the smallest of weeds, thinking that he might be about to prune something rare by accident. Most of them are still alive and doing fairly well, at least, as though they can’t bear to see him sad.
  2. Unbeknownst to him, Arcus has a touch of holy magic running through his veins. It must be from his heritage, although it only seems to have manifested so far in the strange ability to attract any dove or pigeon in his vicinity. He doesn’t know why they always flock to him, and he’s rather torn - they are very cute, with their fluffy little cheeks and gentle voices, but they make gardening difficult.
  3. At heart, Arcus is a rather romantic sort. He finds tales of valor and knights to be lovely and will exclaim at stories of heroes and brave souls living lives of honor and exhilaration. His clanmates have tried to persuade him to live a little more crazy, or at least get him to get out of his garden once in a while, but it’s a struggle get him do more than stretch his wings, let alone go flying. They all love him nonetheless.
HzYC41C.png Lore Aesthetics

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@Evbay Kairos rolled: 7 You get: ~8-line blank verse poem How sweet eternity tastes. You are not eternal. You could be, Had you not loved the passage of the hourglass, The sands of time between your claws. You have flown far, Watched the mountains consume themselves. The desert, you have loved most, For it is a reminder of how things were In the years that no more will be. [emoji=hourglass size=1]
@Evbay

Kairos rolled: 7
You get: ~8-line blank verse poem

How sweet eternity tastes.

You are not eternal.
You could be,
Had you not loved the passage of the hourglass,
The sands of time between your claws.

You have flown far,
Watched the mountains consume themselves.

The desert, you have loved most,
For it is a reminder of how things were

In the years that no more will be.

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@AlbinoDiamond Hooligan: First roll: 14 Second roll: 8 Third roll: [b]17[/b] You get: a drabble about an item of high significance There’s no mistaking the rush of power she feels when she first dons her mother’s helmet. It’s not as though there is anything unusual - or even magical - about it. It’s old, worn, surprisingly lightweight considering the thickness of the steel. For a long time, she had stood above her mother’s grave, tracing the grooves of the stone, eyes flitting unseeingly over the words carved there. Finally, somehow, she’d made it back to her tent, started unpacking her mother’s chest of sparse personal effects. And all that had been left was the helmet. She runs her claws over the horn mounted over the snout. Twists her neck, considers the heft of it. Her eyes catch sight of her reflection on her bronze shield, shimmering in the corner. Although she’s never been a vain dragon, she crouches down. The helmet obscures all but her eyes, and even those are flinty and hard, staring back expressionlessly. She drums a steady pattern with her claws against her flank, considering. They will keep coming. She has to train the others. Do better. This will do, she decides. It will intimidate the recruits. Keep them on their toes. And it shall remind her of how fruitless it can be to declare one can keep everyone safe. [emoji=wing size=1]
@AlbinoDiamond

Hooligan:
First roll: 14
Second roll: 8
Third roll: 17
You get: a drabble about an item of high significance

There’s no mistaking the rush of power she feels when she first dons her mother’s helmet.

It’s not as though there is anything unusual - or even magical - about it. It’s old, worn, surprisingly lightweight considering the thickness of the steel. For a long time, she had stood above her mother’s grave, tracing the grooves of the stone, eyes flitting unseeingly over the words carved there. Finally, somehow, she’d made it back to her tent, started unpacking her mother’s chest of sparse personal effects.

And all that had been left was the helmet.

She runs her claws over the horn mounted over the snout. Twists her neck, considers the heft of it.

Her eyes catch sight of her reflection on her bronze shield, shimmering in the corner. Although she’s never been a vain dragon, she crouches down. The helmet obscures all but her eyes, and even those are flinty and hard, staring back expressionlessly.

She drums a steady pattern with her claws against her flank, considering. They will keep coming. She has to train the others. Do better.

This will do, she decides. It will intimidate the recruits. Keep them on their toes.

And it shall remind her of how fruitless it can be to declare one can keep everyone safe.

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
I absolutely love it, thank you!
I absolutely love it, thank you!
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@Silversilver Ahhhh thank you! I like them all- and #3 is EXTREMELY accurate. My boy sleeps like a log. (He doesn’t wear his prostheses while he sleeps bc he finds them too uncomfortable. But other than that, SPOT ON)
@Silversilver Ahhhh thank you! I like them all- and #3 is EXTREMELY accurate. My boy sleeps like a log. (He doesn’t wear his prostheses while he sleeps bc he finds them too uncomfortable. But other than that, SPOT ON)
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
evIwcId.png
[center]@SilverSilver I'd like to roll a dice please [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543306/54330549_350.png[/img][/center]
@SilverSilver
I'd like to roll a dice please

54330549_350.png
@SilverSilver Very pretty, thank you. :)
@SilverSilver Very pretty, thank you. :)
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@SilverSilver hey! i'd like to roll a dice^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43000383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430004/43000383_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverSilver hey! i'd like to roll a dice^^

43000383_350.png
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@SilverSilver I'd love to roll a die! I can't think of anything for this gal... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46780111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467802/46780111_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverSilver I'd love to roll a die! I can't think of anything for this gal...

46780111_350.png
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@SilverSilver I'd like to roll a die (and I'm sending 5 gems your way for good luck ;) ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40668357] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406684/40668357_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverSilver
I'd like to roll a die (and I'm sending 5 gems your way for good luck ;) )

40668357_350.png

RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18