Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Closed]
I want to see what it'd be like to draw a dragon all decked out in some clothes! [emoji=glasses size=1] But I'm pretty new to the site and don't really any outfit ideas or preferences. I'm only planning on [b]drawing one dragon.[/b] So first come first serve I'll doodle your dragon. If I like it I'll open the doors up to more people! My media of choice is a [u]black and white pencil drawing[/u] and my style leans more towards realistic than stylized. It'll probably take me anywhere from two to four days to complete. I don't have a personal scanner at home so I'll either upload a photo I take with my phone or try to use my local library's scanner to upload the drawing!
I want to see what it'd be like to draw a dragon all decked out in some clothes!
But I'm pretty new to the site and don't really any outfit ideas or preferences. I'm only planning on drawing one dragon. So first come first serve I'll doodle your dragon. If I like it I'll open the doors up to more people!

My media of choice is a black and white pencil drawing and my style leans more towards realistic than stylized.

It'll probably take me anywhere from two to four days to complete. I don't have a personal scanner at home so I'll either upload a photo I take with my phone or try to use my local library's scanner to upload the drawing!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
How about Satyrium? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18146158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181462/18146158_350.png[/img] [/url]
How about Satyrium?

18146158_350.png
gshnxbP.png
@Kalistys Looks good! I'll give it my best shot!! Feel free to pm me for updates and WIPs. I'll get started on it tonight! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@Kalistys
Looks good! I'll give it my best shot!! Feel free to pm me for updates and WIPs. I'll get started on it tonight!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png