Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Skylas Art Competition [1 mil+ Prize!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Ratvork
Awe thank you so much! Im really glad you are enjoying it. We are trying to keep updating it so be sure to ping to it if you want to get further updates! Also ill put you on the list now!
@Ratvork
Awe thank you so much! Im really glad you are enjoying it. We are trying to keep updating it so be sure to ping to it if you want to get further updates! Also ill put you on the list now!
@wolfdragon112 Could you ping me in mid July <3? Also, mine is TBD but I would probably try my hand at gejinka's in my simple full body style (unsure rn tho ;v;)! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2701964#post_2701964]You can find Examples Here [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/url]
@wolfdragon112 Could you ping me in mid July <3? Also, mine is TBD but I would probably try my hand at gejinka's in my simple full body style (unsure rn tho ;v;)!

You can find Examples Here
iv4oCvY.png
@CrushinU
Sure ill add you to the list now!
@CrushinU
Sure ill add you to the list now!
I would love to join! If you don't mind, may I also be added to the list to be pinged mid July?

I mostly work in digital and a semi-realistic style. But I also love to work with water based inks~ I am not too sure yet which I will do.
I would love to join! If you don't mind, may I also be added to the list to be pinged mid July?

I mostly work in digital and a semi-realistic style. But I also love to work with water based inks~ I am not too sure yet which I will do.
@MaosreDawnmist
I added you to the list! Hope to see your work soon!
@MaosreDawnmist
I added you to the list! Hope to see your work soon!
@wolfdragon112
Thank you so much! I am excited to create something~
@wolfdragon112
Thank you so much! I am excited to create something~
I'm super excited to see everyone's responses! We've had some great ones so far, and I can't wait to see what the rest of you do!
I'm super excited to see everyone's responses! We've had some great ones so far, and I can't wait to see what the rest of you do!
tOvDFgM.png
Where still open keep entering!
Where still open keep entering!
Hehe ^^ I'll join
Hehe ^^ I'll join
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
I´ll join!
I´ll join!
80619028_jRRXivcGMQTN3Nl.png