Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Skylas Art Competition [1 mil+ Prize!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'll join :3
I'll join :3
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
@mrpatrick I added you to the list!

@Knifedad888 @bamboo1996 Cant wait to see what you do!
@mrpatrick I added you to the list!

@Knifedad888 @bamboo1996 Cant wait to see what you do!
@wolfdragon112 I finished a piece for this! :D [url=https://imgur.com/dOqYMdW][img]https://imgur.com/dOqYMdW.png[/img][/url] I would've struggled with the apparel doing fullbody so I just did them apparel-less (nakey) for now. Hope you like it! Edit: Click for full size :)
@wolfdragon112

I finished a piece for this! :D

dOqYMdW.png
I would've struggled with the apparel doing fullbody so I just did them apparel-less (nakey) for now. Hope you like it!

Edit: Click for full size :)
@JayJem
WOW that looks great! Ill add it to everything great job!
@JayJem
WOW that looks great! Ill add it to everything great job!
@wolfdragon112 thank you!! [emoji=heart size=1]
@wolfdragon112 thank you!!
@wolfdragon112 @ScarletSultan Thank you for the kind responses! Also, i noted in the google doc you have my entry under somebody else's name?
@wolfdragon112 @ScarletSultan Thank you for the kind responses! Also, i noted in the google doc you have my entry under somebody else's name?
water_shield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuqmo.png
this sounds like a really cool concept! definitely entering with traditional art, on plain paper. might add colour, dunno yet.
this sounds like a really cool concept! definitely entering with traditional art, on plain paper. might add colour, dunno yet.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@Armok
Oh my god I'm so sorry that was all my fault. I must have not copied your name correctly so it just used the last thing I had saved. I fixed it now that for pointing it out to me! So sorry again!
@Armok
Oh my god I'm so sorry that was all my fault. I must have not copied your name correctly so it just used the last thing I had saved. I fixed it now that for pointing it out to me! So sorry again!
@wolfdragon112 haha its okay, these things happen sometimes!
@wolfdragon112 haha its okay, these things happen sometimes!
water_shield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuqmo.png
@wolfdragon112 hi! glad to enter this. [img]https://imgur.com/QT2Dbor.png[/img] it's a traditional, shaded headshot. it would be scanned, but i don't have a scanner so :/ sorry the lighting is so crappy. i took this late at night without a desk lamp
@wolfdragon112 hi! glad to enter this.

QT2Dbor.png

it's a traditional, shaded headshot. it would be scanned, but i don't have a scanner so :/

sorry the lighting is so crappy. i took this late at night without a desk lamp
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12